No announcement yet.

TWLB - Light Over Disoblige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was fun but i banged my cast on the door coming back in...glad there is a cast

Comment

lol

lol dab, yeah I was very nervous as well. About the same as my
      first TWL game with Elusive when we played Siege

That was the most fun I've had in TW in a long long time. I'm sure
      you'll be seeing me alot more in the private basing, I'm starting
      to enjoy basing more than warbirds lol See you around.

//light
      Jack Kiefer

Comment

As I said before, no matter the outcome, Light wouldn't of complained, nor whined. Good game Diso, this was the closest and funnest match I've ever had the privelage of playing in.
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Yea this was a very good game and I'm glad I had the chance to play in it

-DB!
          A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

great great great game. both light and diso played like championship teams. it went back and forth. probably the best league game ive seen. there deffinetly has to be another 11 weeks or playoffs because itd be great to see these teams mix it up again.

gg to all best basing game ive ever seen.
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
              both light and diso played like championship teams.
              I think we're all prety sure here

Light beat Diso by 5k
              Light beat A-S by 9k

Now to be fair i know it'll be a close game with Diso but i would expect them to beat us. Light beat Pallies. So I think we could have some more high qualiy games to come. Pallies vs Diso and Pallies vs A-S will still be huge draws, not to mention the rabbits games to come.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Oh and it's good to see Light with the great attitude in this thread...if they could be liek this all the time i'd love them. GG Light and Diso
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

it was a good game light!

not good enough for diso tho

i would die for playoffs or keep it 22 weeks so we can face eachother again!

gg sigh
                  sigh
                  sigh

ps. sigh
                  Sticks and stones may brake my bones,
                  BUT WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!!

A friend will bail you outta jail, but a true friend will be sittin right next to ya sayin DAMN THAT WAS FUN!!!!

Comment

GG!

When I was playing in the A-S vrs Paladen game, I had Rabbit agents telling me on chat about the Diso vrs Light game.

From what they were saying, it sounded like a very good game.
                    Oh but I didn't miss the last 5 minutes. That was utter chaos.
                    "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                    • Shark
                    • Dicer
                    • Sager
                    • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

i wanted to watch. who was responsible for this mix up where i have a game in the middle of the biggest game of TWL? Head sshould roll. Anyone record it so i can watch it on my vcr?
                      Maybe they should have a game of the week spot that has no other game conflicts so that everyone who wants to watch it can.
                      that way i dont have to miss good games anymore.
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

great game - that was as good as the Cripples/Final (I think it was final) match a couple TWBTs ago. Back and forth, back and forth - great flag room fights, great matchup.

was a great game- can't wait to see these guys in the playoffs, oh wait, if you guys don't speak up, the basing championship hunt is already over. boooooo urns. speak up!!
                        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Re: GG!

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
                          Oh but I didn't miss the last 5 minutes. That was utter chaos.
                          So you havent missed last 5 mins? Now, that was utter chaos? Other 25 mins were just the same...

Best basing game ive ever seen, and i wont see one like this soon...maybe WR vs Diso or WR vs Light (do they still have to play them?)..

Great game Light and Disoblige

Ri
                          (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

1:Jack> deny ur benched <3
                            1:Jack> afk <3

i heard it was a good game too bad i couldnt play i was sleeping
                            =(

Comment

gg indeed.

Yeah, that was one heck of a match.

Though light came out victorious, I'm not sure a 5k difference with Diso holding base at the end necessarily means Light is a better basing squad. I really hope the twlb season is extended or playoffs are implemented so we get to see these two powerhouses face off once more.

Congrats to both teams on drawing a huge crowd and putting on the best show this season, so far. I wish every match was like that on.

Originally posted by RiArmada
                              Best basing game ive ever seen, and i wont see one like this soon...maybe WR vs Diso or WR vs Light (do they still have to play them?)..
                              We're not very good Disoblige slaughtered us, the whiterabbits, big time (though our terr couldn't play so we kinda scrambled for someone) last week. 'twas a fun match though. Siege lost against Light the 2nd or 3rd week of twlb for us, so unless the season is 22 weeks, we won't get to play them.

Comment

Great game indeed.

To be honest I was pretty sure we wouldn't go down at all. It would be tough yes, even very tough, but I was pretty sure we were going to take the win. No need to eplain that loosing, even in a great way, still stung pretty bad. I thought I was over the phase where this crazy game could have such a big impact on me. Boy was I wrong. again.

About the game I would like to say the following:
                                Imho we got taken in our own game: flagroombattle.
                                When kicked out in previous games (which didn't happen alot), we would storm back in and take flag+NME team out before they realised what hit them.
                                The getting in part still worked sunday (I still believe NOBODY can stop us from getting in flagroom), although it took some time now and then.
                                The quick win in flagroom however, didn't happen most of the time. I can give several reasons for this:

- The Light spiders tore us up so bad that we got in with almost no means to defend ourselves.

- If we did manage to get in decently, Light wouldn't fall back in defense, fearing our flagroom-wrath, which would have given us the chance to enforce our position in flagroom. They would remain agressive, stay on our entry-side and keep the pressure on.

- Great positioning by Mitch. What few terriers in this league fail to realise is that the position where you drop of your team when the NME enters flagroom is crucial for the outcome of the following flagroombattle. Instead of hanging back like I partially explained in the previous point, Mitch would choose to advance towards us with his team. Doing this, the pressure on the incoming team (us) was ofcourse a lot bigger and we weren't given the chance/time to settle in. It included ofcourse more risk for Mitch, which he sometimes learned the hard way. But most of the time however he would manage to survive his little escapades.

- Close games like this aren't very common. This causes the main objective when entering flagroom to move from kill then get flag to get flag then kill. Especially the losing team is extremely motivated to get that flag at all costs, sometimes (dare i say) forgetting to keep their ticket in flagroom in once piece? Don't get me wrong here. I believe that the big part of my deaths was caused by my own shortcoming in this game. But I do think that I got less attention of my team in this game. I don't blaim them for it cause in a game like this (read up), the flag is what matters. You can keep your terr alive in flagroom for 30 minutes, but without flag that doesn't mean a damn thing.

- To get back to why our quick entry and take-over of flagroom didn't work, cause I'm drifting away from my original idea here: Light is a very good team. I'm not ashamed to say that I simply didn't know that they had this kind of basing in them. They showed us and about 90 other people in spec that they have the talent and teamwork to win TWLB. I don't feel like getting into detail on the individual merits of the Light line-up right now. It's enough to say that they took us out in flagroom. To do that you need 8 great basers.

On a sidenote I hope this doesn't mean we lost TWLB yesterday. So everyone make yourselves be heard. Personaly I'm not really for 22 weeks. But if we can't have play-offs then that's the least we should settle with. To decide the outcome of a season on one game, no matter how great that game was, is just wrong.

Sry, I really didnt mean to write that much :/ Hope it makes some sense. Feel free to correct or comment me.

greetz,

wp.
                                http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Working...
                                X