No announcement yet.

TWLB - Light Over Disoblige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm bummed that Light/Diso took over the title for closest game this season At least A-S still #2 and #3 closest

But, at least it was close, unlike most of the matches this season. Let's have more games like this one. Games like these are what makes playing fun. Flagroom battles that last ten minutes and leave everyone excited. If A-S went 0-11 this season, but every game was < 10k, I'd be a happy guy.

A side note to teams: Do not head to roof before the match is over! Not only is this lame as shit (even if you are up by 100k), it is against the rules**. If you agreed to play a game for thirty minutes, actually try to play the game for that long. Anytime a terr runs from the base when there's time left is wrong. If they up by 1k or 100k, it doesn't matter. (I don't think this was the reason for Diso's loss)

Good game to both teams. Sorry I missed seeing it

**Edit: After checking, I see it's actually not against the rules. Apparently you only have to go to base in javs. Can we get this added for next season? Currently, it's actually legal for a team to take an early lead (say 10k), then run to the safes and sit there. How stupid.

llater,
    Tony
    Last edited by brookus; 07-22-2002, 12:55 PM.

Comment

I got owned in twlb but wasnt pissed. Now thats sumthing that doesnt happend every day.
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I did not go to roof i simpy went to base slower by the middle yellow bar in spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
          I did not go to roof i simpy went to base slower by the middle yellow bar in spawn.
          I wasn't there. I didn't see what you did. I was being general in my statement. I heard something like this may have occurred, so I was making my thoughts on the subject known.

llater,
          Tony

Comment

Mitch fucked up the best basing game ever. He will always be reminded as the biggest asshole in tw history.

gg Mitch
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
              Mitch fucked up the best basing game ever. He will always be reminded as the biggest asshole in tw history.

gg Mitch
              we beat diso

nanananananaaaaaa

we came, we conquered, we had ham sandwhiches afterwards.

Comment

you sure did. And you deserved the victory...

But you my friend, is a complete asshole. And I wont let you terr in any of the private basing games I host again.

hope it was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
                  you sure did. And you deserved the victory...

But you my friend, is a complete asshole. And I wont let you terr in any of the private basing games I host again.

hope it was worth it.
                  Why call him an asshole? He isn't your friend, and the reason we went slower is because FBZ wasn't in the game. We won anyways, all of us were having an early celebration the last 10 seconds, looking back at our log, I have never seen such spam in 2 minutes in my life. ROFL. <3

All of Light plans to meet up at a suite that I rented out and have a huge ass party, and cause everyone in hotel to make a million complaints, we'll run around the halls screaming, we won! we won! we're the shit! After we're done, we'll all wake up in the morning and have a fat ass hang over, then I'll invite Conc to our party, and he comes we'll beat the shit outta him for his gay ass prediction
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I can't wait to see these guys play in the playoffs!!! oh wait, if you don't all speak up there won't be playoffs.
                    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

i'm mantras friend but he's a sore loser and doesn't want me to get better at terr in his private basings...

Comment

Mantra was harsh, however, why'd you take off like that at the end? =/
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

2 reasons

1) we knew they'd have tube and we'd die and let them get points if we went up, so we wanted to secure win
                          2) we were so happy and celebrating, spam was insane

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                            1) we knew they'd have tube and we'd die and let them get points if we went up, so we wanted to secure win
                            It's a smart move, and any intelligent squad would do so... but it sure took away some of the excitement. Had you kept on fighting, the match would have been all that much closer.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Basing is getting fun again finally. GG guys.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                                It's a smart move, and any intelligent squad would do so... but it sure took away some of the excitement. Had you kept on fighting, the match would have been all that much closer.
                                Pfft, It's cowardice. If we had pulled the same shit 30 secons earlier - we would have won by 5k.
                                "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Working...
                                X