TWDC Week 1 - Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetalKid View Post
    Saying that I was the cause of the lost just shows that you are obviously scared of me.
    Yeah we are afraid of how dominant you will be in TWLD this year.
    Oh wait...
    TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

We actually got a minute more than I projected, so I'm pretty satisfied.
      DELETED

Comment

cup games and drama startin alrdy
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Yeah!!! like downfall being too new to join dice!!!! Discuss now!
          lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Correction.

Like EvilDeed being too new to join Dice.

Comment

dice recruiting alot of vets.
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

So you are giving me shit because I can dodge better than everyone else on my team. They die out and now I'm dodging/running so I don't waste my death. How retarded are you? I'm supposed to just die with everyone else? I'm sure anyone could have predicted what was going to happen if you've watched me before. Either Paladen was going to win or it was going to be me vs lots of players at the end. This always happens because I don't waste deaths. Don't give me shit just because of my play style. I've made it to the finals of TWL twice and semi-finals once, so obviously I don't fucking suck.

What kind of hot-or-not writer gives a not to someone who ends up 15-10? Staff needs a writer that has an IQ over 50.
                Last edited by MetalKid; 11-18-2008, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I predicted Kthx would write negative about Metalkids performance whatever his score was. Damn, it's not good when HoN becomes predictable!

Don't ask me to write it, mother language not is english.

Comment

So you are giving me shit because I can dodge better than everyone else on my team. They die out and now I'm dodging/running so I don't waste my death. How retarded are you? I'm supposed to just die with everyone else? I'm sure anyone could have predicted what was going to happen if you've watched me before. Either Paladen was going to win or it was going to be me vs lots of players at the end. This always happens because I don't waste deaths. Don't give me shit just because of my play style. I've made it to the finals of TWL twice and semi-finals once, so obviously I don't fucking suck.

What kind of hot-or-not writer gives a not to someone who ends up 15-10? Staff needs a writer that has an IQ over 50.
                    I wouldn't take it personally man, you and I both know this is wark we're talking about here. No way he's not going to write these articles the way he writes them. I agree with your previous point on having a better attitude towards newer players to help them get into the zone - but you aren't a newer player. You know how the shit rolls in TW. While I'll agree that maybe the guys on Paladen should of stayed alive longer, his prediction was that you'd be last alive with a good score, outnumbered, and blow it. He was right, let him have that victory, it's not really a big deal how he words it.

So yeah, would you look at that. I'm defending wark. Maybe one of Heavensent's doomsday theories will come true next or something?
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

HoN is meant to ruffle some feathers, the sooner you let it get to you the longer kthx's erection lasts. don't take it personally.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

edit: wtf
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

you people truly are retarded.. you bitch about having a HoN section for twl and once the very first one of the season is posted you cry about who Kthx picked? metalkid strays and is not a team player, we all know this.. paladen would have lost whether they added metalkid or not
                          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                            HoN is meant to ruffle some feathers, the sooner you let it get to you the longer kthx's erection lasts. don't take it personally.
                            qft, good job playing right into his hands you pikachu-fucking patsy.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

metalkid probably top 5 worst wbs in tw
                              Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

You went 15-10 by selling out your own team to solo tactics for an eventual loss. That's a Not.
                                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                                X