No announcement yet.

TWL Preseason Match Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disp, you newb. If you would read better you would see that IF staff can get the schedule function to work on the site, we get to schedule our own games, if they cant get it to work (there are only 3 coders right now, 1 being extremely new) THEN we play at these times.

Who cares anyway? Its pre-season, nothing counts.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Yes it does count, regardless to preseason. Do we have to completely rely on the website that is still unfinished and hence be forced into these kind of regulations? Why can't just captains discuss and choose times themselves and notifiy scheduling coordinator?
      2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
      2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
      2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

BECAUSE IT'S PRESEASON

Dumb fucks.

Edit: Easy win for Spastic, but we'd prefer the 1 AM EST timeslot
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by veetee View Post
          Why does Sweet have to play during such an inconvenient time again? We had people taking days off yesterday just to make the match at 2pm EST. We would like the time to be moved to the 4-5pm EST treshold, considering sweet has a high population of americans that cannot log on until then.

If the website function is not working, then just start scheduling threads on this forum, each thread for each match-up, so that both sides can negociate the time on the standard way.
          That is the backup plan mirr has currently if im still working on the negotiations stuff tomorrow...
          PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
          Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

it forced my dd at 4:00 on saturday, I didn't even get to schedule that.

What is going on, did the other squad auto get their time or what?
            I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
              it forced my dd at 4:00 on saturday, I didn't even get to schedule that.

What is going on, did the other squad auto get their time or what?
              that was just riistar testing things out. no scheduling has been made available yet and if this doesn't get resolved before the weekend these will be the times for the games. it's not that hard to figure out.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Lol, veetee cares about preseason.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

damn, patriots playing a home game, so i won't be able to wipe my ass with penetrate
                  What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

well god damn, now that you're not playing (though i doubt you ever would be) mainliner might have a shot
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Note: Rape vs Sweet has been moved to 5pm EST.
                      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                      X