Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Or Not- TWD Cup Finals

TWDC-J Hot or Not ::::: Final Score - Sage vs. Laser: 40 - 50 by requiem

The final of TWDC-J was a fairly exciting and close one at that. I'm glad to see this TWDC cup thing bring a bit of population aswell back to tw so i will give mirrorrim a mention on this weeks hot aswell

Hot ::::: Dawk ::::: Whats up Dawk, i dont know who the hell this guy is but he did put forward a stellar performance posting a 13 kill game without dieing out. not bad, not bad. honourable mentions to Spikey for being the only player on his team to post a positive record.

Not ::::: Cuji ::::: There are a few players this week that could have taken the cake. After almost sparking a slight comeback cuji thought it would be a great idea to kill his only teamate who was putting up some numbers which opened the door for laser to walk right through. Honourable mentions go to Havu and that harry potter spell on their top notch 1-6 and 1-5 performances.

-------------------------------------

Hot or Not TWDD-Cup Finals ::::: Sweet - 50:Fate - 36 ::::: Sweet gets into TWLD. by kthx

Honorable Mention ::::: Lagouts ::::: Lagouts played a huge factor in this match and might have been the reasoning behind Fate losing this game despite being outgunned considerably. After deed and cloth both had early lagouts they started to catch up on their kills which they got far and few between at the start despite warlord who had three before anyone else has any on Fate. After fate got over their first bout of lagouts the game was almost tied around 25-30 before they made the game altering decision to sub in validity but I will get to that later on.

Hot Player of the Week ::::: Tohn ::::: Despite what Jones had told me earlier in the week Tohn managed to show up this weekend and he obviously came to play. I didn't expect him to be such a huge factor for Sweet and opted instead for Aerin to be the player to watch but I was wrong. Tohn started out the match strong, getting important kills which allowed Sweet to play the 5v4 instead of the 5v5 which gave them a huge advantage. Towards the middle he didn't do much but then again at the end he ended up hitting some nice shots. From what I saw his teaming was impeccible, and without him in this game might have turned out to be much closer than it was. VT was the only other player on Sweet who was doing anything beyond the regular 1:1 and I am not sure with Dak's terrible performance if that would have been enough. Next week for preseason they should also have Spaceship back to play for Dak so without that weak link they might do pretty well against some of TWL's "mid squads".

Not Player of the Week ::::: Validity ::::: Man.. I don't even know where to start with this trash performance. How do you get subbed into a match while the game is still 5v5 and go 1-4 and then do a +1 lagout in a match that will either get you into twl or make you wait another year. I honestly expected him to play well, I figured he would start and get at least a solid 12 kills before he died out. This is single handedly one of the worst twlesque performances I have ever seen. I would be even more disgusted if this was the only thing that cost Fate the game but unfortunately Creek played like the terrible warbird he is. Warlord although starting strong obviously couldn't handle the pressure of holding together his team towards the mid-point as was honestly needed of him. Hectic.. who the hell is Hectic anyways and why is he starting in warbird, the guy is pure rubbish, most of his deaths weren't from being rushed, or even a fast stray, they were from some of the worst shots I have ever seen. Deed was lagged out for half of the round, and why they didn't have more players there to sub him I couldn't tell you. But as I looked through the public dump that is sweet, the worst piece of trash on the hill was Validity. The one and only good thing I can say about anything on Fate would have to be Cloth, even with his terrible team dying around him, and lagging out, he managed to go positive. Anyways I am glad this squad is out of TWLD because I am sure that they would have dissolved after going 0-3 anyways. Im sorry to sound lame for this recurring theme in this HoN but, good riddance to bad rubbish.

HoN TWDC-B Finals has not been written yet Maybe some of you can post your own comments!
    Last edited by MirrorriM; 11-25-2008, 12:21 AM.

Rofl @ ur comments on fate

1st btw

Comment

TWDC-B Finals : Hot or Not

First let me say I apologize for being late with this article.. I've been busy with work not for the past few days with twelve hour shifts. Secondly, I'd like to report that my prediction was proven correct when basingcrew earned the last spot in TWLB by defeating a stubborn Sage team.

The Hot for this game is Leitz, who had a solid 124 kills and 3 TeKs on the winning team. Honorable mention go to Havu (153 kills) and Gazo (132 kills, 3 TeKs) for their efforts in pulling Sage's spider line up. JeBu also gets a quick mention here for somehow winning a game in terrier.

And now.. for the ever anticipated NOT section. The NOT for this week goes to Beaster and Squallff8, for truly showing Trench Wars what it's like to try to win a game with sharks who are diagnosed with down's syndrome! I'm not sure why Sage would ever trust these two clowns with such important positions (or any position for that matter), because if they picked up more effective sharks they would be a much better team, and probably would of made TWLB. Honorable mention goes to Kawrae for dying more than JeBu did in terrier - that is truly sad. Honorable mention also goes out to Wheen for teaching us proper camping techniques, and trouper and zizzo for teaching us proper kamikaze techniques.

That's it for this edition of Hot or Not.. stay tuned for next week. Featured Matches for TWL Preseason week 1 will be up soon enough!
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

voth, ur hot section is horrible, my dick could write more then that
        Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

MMMM I'm at work so I can't get a hold of the log for DC-B but I'd figure I'd write a hot/not for it because if JeBu gets an honourable mention for his terring, there is something wrong.

HOT: I'm just going to say Trouper. Why? Because PH said so.

NOT: This game came down to sharks. I mean Farscape in for BC? LOL! But BC pulled out a victory so Squallff8812471 is this weeks NOT player. First, you have numbers in your name; auto loss of street cred. Secondly, you suck ass.

Apparently, as Flion told me, you and Beaster are like BFFs. So, considering you guys call each other when there are BDs to be played, excuse me CALLED each other before you squad died harder than Anna Nicole, I would have expected better. Instead what I was treated to was watching you numbskulls die at the same time during every flagroom battle causing serious rapage of your spiders and as a result you lost the game.

Shark is like a Chinese finger trap, they give it to retarded kids so they can’t hurt themselves or anyone else. Somehow, though, you managed to only be able to hold a cram for a maximum of 3 minutes at a time and provided no support for your team.

Honourable mention: JeBu. Yes you're on the winning team but through no fault of your own. Please get out of terr and go back to being a Necromotic wannabe lag jav.
          Last edited by Vehicle; 11-25-2008, 06:22 PM.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

what the fuck is wrong in calling your friend to bd?
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
              HOT: I'm just going to say Zylclon. Why? Because I don't have the stats in front of me and BasingCrew was in a position to lose until he was subbed in. With two power spiders, Leitz being the second, BC coasted to victory despite the tight point spread. Hot's boring anyway.
              Uh I'm not sure if I understood but Zyclon played for Sage..
              lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                voth, ur hot section is horrible, my dick could write more then that
                go for it
                duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

trouper clutched the game for bc and he gets a not for his efforts?

ok.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                    trouper clutched the game for bc and he gets a not for his efforts?

ok.
                    IT IS ABOUT THE REC!
                    lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Zizzo View Post
                      Uh I'm not sure if I understood but Zyclon played for Sage..
                      Like I said, I didn't have the stats in front of me and I don't care about Hot. No one stood out in that shitty game, it was more about who sucked less. But fine, Trouper gets hot and I'll go edit my post.

Edit: Editted.
                      Last edited by Vehicle; 11-25-2008, 06:35 PM.
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                        Instead what I was treated to was watching you numbskulls die at the same time during every flagroom battle causing serious rapage of your spiders and as a result you lost the game.
                        haha i kinda noticed that too! Whole FR battle always turn upside down when both sharks are dead.
                        -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Zizzo View Post
                          IT IS ABOUT THE REC!
                          rec sucks

ps. rec makes sucky players look good scince '95

Comment

Originally posted by Trouper View Post
                            rec sucks

ps. rec makes sucky players look good scince '95
                            no shit? :P

Comment

Working...
                            X