No announcement yet.

[TWL Preseason] Week 1 : LJ + LB Featured Matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUT does players really find motivation for pre-season match?
    www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

We have a couple of nice games coming this week. Infact -- top contenders in each league.

Dice in LB & LJ
      HEAVY in LD

Going to be fun fun fun, so I kind of feel motivated to try and see how they play.. if I get out of the bench, that is! :turned:

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
        I always thought of singer as one of the best javs around.
        He is when he's on fire, but he is cold as ice too much... in other words inconsistancy is real big on that boy.

Having said that, I do think we need some1 else for LJ, but since LJ players are egotisticall pricks like myself, I doubt any1 would step up and do that...
        I could do it, but then disobliges match would be featured match of the week every week, and they'd be predicted to win aswell... and it would be the same article every week, aside from a few name changes(opponents squad/players)....
        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

yo fellow twl champion voth what up dawg
          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Why does kim not have a mention for pirates twlj lineup, and why is spawnisen not listed as starter? and where is spikey for disoblige.
            2:Entertainer> Supreme Auth> we should all be like: Morh> EIN REICH EIN VOLK EIN FUHRER and then jones and logain would be "SIEG HEIL o/"

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
              From your posts in the past I took it you couldn't even read.
              I can read good enough to know how stupid you are, so usually I ignore E-losers like you.

Comment

Originally posted by LoGGi! View Post
                and where is spikey for disoblige.
                He just joined :fear:
                -Kawrae

Comment

interesting read voth

don't really agree but it's impossible to have perfect knowledge of all squads and lineups are hard enough.

i honestly have no idea who would win the diso vs bc match with anything from eithersquad dominating to everything inbetween a real possibility,
                  diso could put in a jav wb + lanc depending on who shows up and how serious they take it since it's pre season, i'm not even sure of BC's best line up if everyone shows
                  In my world,
                  I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                    a) FarScape is mad that I chose Disoblige over BasingCrew
                    b) FarScape is mad that I didn't mention him
                    he spends all his time playin distension anyway
                    1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                    1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Working...
                    X