Already a no show!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
    Seriously there was a thing posted saying look at the forums for the time of the games if you guys checked the twl website for the game you should have read the news then you would have checked the forums and there wouldnt have been any problems

Yea but soncidering that their WAS a problem with the TWL page and considering that most people would look their first to find out what time their game was being played, Ide say this no show should not count. It is not their fault entirely they showed up at the wrong time. TWL website staff had something to do with it.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

If Laser was a very inactive squad, I'd understand, but we often have 12-15 or more on at once. Technically we did have enough, but we couldn't add them to the TWL roster yet. Most people don't even read the forums on our squad. And for the people saying captains should be on top of it, I gave one time and another captain gave another, because we saw different times on the TWL page.

Anyway, it's preseason... I don't know why everyone is so tight right now, I don't think it's that serious. Yeah, it sucks for Disoblige and I apologize because a whole lot of you showed up but it won't happen again. A lot of people on our squad aren't as into this game as others hence they don't actively participate in forums and aren't online every day because they have things to do. Otherwise, people would've been on an hour before the game.

Thanks for understanding the confusion MirroriM. As stated above, Laser is a very active squad in TW and this won't happen again

Comment

Working...
      X