• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dreamwin>stabwound

in shark

gg

Comment

if you could quantify credibility, could you also give it a negative number?

i think this should be allowed to happen

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by JeBu View Post
        (I took the winners of last week's games and put them against each other. Foreshadowing of playoffs?! )

wtf what the hell is this logic? why are you puting the best squads play vs each other even before league started?

example ppl think these 2 will face in finals Thunder vs. dicE why you would put them fight vs each other alrdy?
        Why not? Would you prefer I put the 8th squad vs the 1st, would that make it more exciting? Logic tells me people would rather watch and practice good games.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
          Am i really this bad in english? I hope not. dreamwin > stabwound in terrier. I DIDN'T SAY A FUCKING THING ABOUT "dw terr > stab shark"
          you quote jamal like he is going to respond to you....and a bit defensive are we?

well just hope the team around you this yr can prevent a 20-0 in playoffs after all the shit you guys have been talkin...we are inactive as shit, so it might not be us shitting on you, but god would it be poetic justice if you guys got shat on again.

but can you honestly be quiet? I will accept eelam's trash talking at least because he has been past the first round of the lb playoffs. look if you wanna talk shit in lj (even though i feel you got carried) then be my guest, but shut your mouth already with the lb trash

as a side note stab will ez you in every ship

in distension
          TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
          TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
          Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
          - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
          Originally posted by kthx
          Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
            DREAMWIN THIS IS YOUR FIRST SEASON OF TWL STOP TALKING LIKE YOU'RE THE SHIT

Jeeny, regular season actually does matter this season as only 1/2 of the LB squads get into playoffs.

TWL is always delayed so stop bitching.

Way to almost type in English Rii.
            and? half of the squads got let into playoffs last twl.
            aren't the playoffs organized that 4,5,6,7 all fight for the last playoff spot anyway?
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
              Way to almost type in English Rii.
              LEARN MY ENGLAND NOW....
              Cos there isn't any other...

:fear:
              PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
              Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

this thread turned to shit talking quicker than usual
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by JeBu View Post
                  (I took the winners of last week's games and put them against each other. Foreshadowing of playoffs?! )

wtf what the hell is this logic? why are you puting the best squads play vs each other even before league started?

example ppl think these 2 will face in finals Thunder vs. dicE why you would put them fight vs each other alrdy?
                  Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                  this thread turned to shit talking quicker than usual
                  Lemme add to the shit talk, Jebu preseason won't determine the outcome of a final game but it will be an interesting game that people will show up to and watch. Last season Pandora v Dice ... Pandora won

preseason
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Seems like internet is 50 % trash talk, 49% whine, and 1% pointing it out. 100% boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                      Lemme add to the shit talk, Jebu preseason won't determine the outcome of a final game but it will be an interesting game that people will show up to and watch. Last season Pandora v Dice ... Pandora won

preseason

ONLY CUZ WE DIDNT CARE. (dice)
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Yo thunder better prepare
                        1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
                        1:megaman89> made my gf emo
                        1:requiem> LOL
                        1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
                        1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
                        1:megaman89> jesus fuk
                        1:Chief Utsav> this is me
                        1:Chief Utsav> caring
                        1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
                        1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
                        1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
                        1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

Activating 'actually turning up' powers... now!
                          dim> if you want to go and suggest that black people are rapists, more so than white people. go and do it in real life, but you won't....because you'll get beaten up and you can only cope on a 2d spaceship game

Alinea> And let me apologize in advance if it comes across harsher than I would like because I definitely mean it in a let's-make-the-game-better-and-get-this-thing-released-cuz-I'm-getting-very-pregnant kind of way

3:Mattey> there is more to america than capitalism

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
                            Why not? Would you prefer I put the 8th squad vs the 1st, would that make it more exciting? Logic tells me people would rather watch and practice good games.
                            FINALS are for that.
                            www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                              please shut up vehi, been hearing you rant and rant, your fucking horrible costing pandora a title with ur down syndrome terring, WHO THE FUCK LETS 1 SPIDER KILL THEM AFTER WE GET A TD BY STAYING STILL AND BLAMES OTHERS FOR NOT ATTACHING, get fucking good u filthy newb and lay off MY THUNDER NEWBIES.

vehicle? u gonna take dat from from a tamil tiger? DO SOMETHING DAWG
                              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                                I didn't mean it to be about my individual skill level. Since we are going to have another week that doesn't rly matter in any way, I would like to play versus some fun squad. Someone who cares about pre-season little more and actually shows up, and someone who doesn't put guy like stabwound in terr which makes the game useless,worthless, BORING.
                                Why do you even complain? You will never in this lifetime get playing time over Ease Fludd Ceyve and the rest of thunder's billion javs that are better than you.
                                4:BigKing> xD
                                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                                X