7. Disoblige: Displaced, Brokenfist, Ricko, Lame, Rednaz

Subs: Cap, pixelated fool

8. Dynasty: Kid Kaos, Slaughter, Sphinktor, Unabled, Exalt

Subs: killah, Deed

9. Rape: Valholy, venelzuela, PureOwnage, ablazed, deliver

Subs: joyce, kristy

10. Syne: Paky dude, welt, serve, rasaq, flew

Subs: golden duck, empion

I'm just doing lines and the place they'll come in twl.
    Last edited by Vys; 11-26-2008, 02:22 AM.
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

TWLD Predictions - Lockdown

Well since no one is going to get on the ball and do this, I think I will have to step and do it.

Here are my LD lineup predictions and squad rankings for the TWLD Season. I will not do pirates because we will get 1st anyway, so what is the point.

1. Thunder
    2. HEAVY
    3. Quake
    4. Sake
    5. Dynasty
    6. Syne
    7. Disoblige
    8. Sweet
    9. Rape

Those last three could really go either way, but there is a clear cut on who are the top 4 or 5 squads in LD this year.

Thunder - Thunder has obvious experience under their belt with a really solid 3 to 4 wbs who have played together before. Vitja and b4ser are just sick wbs and always give me problems.

B4sERmaN75_X, Vitja, Burnt, Grouch, (killerGT, Ardour, Ease)

HEAVY - HEAVY basically has the teamwork aspect working in their advantage. They have had the same core of wbs playing for them for a while now and that could really pay off. These guys could make a lot of noise come playoff time, and maybe pull off an upset to win it all imo. They really have lots of depth to work with.

Annoyance, Apok, Racka, Izor, Kthx (Bike, Caos, Weaver?)

Quake - These guys have lots of lag to their advantage coupled with tons of experience. I see them in the number three spot now because they just lost Death Row and vys, which were both starters. Uh oh, could we see a self destruction here. Ignite step up and dish out some more money . The boys gotta pay the bills.

Deez Nuts, Halls, Skepsis, Hosack, (Vash, Hosack etc..)

Sake - Why is Sake so low you might ask. Well that is easy. 1) Egos. Biggest egotistical squad around. Lots of real d-bags on this squad. 2) Their captains are their best WBs. This always leads to disaster. For some reason Pascone thinks hes good but hes really not too great. They do have some depth, but i think these guys will lose due to inactivity and self destruction. If Vigi decides to get active then they have a legitimate shot.
    EDIT: They now have death row which bumps them up over Diso, but they still need to get their best wbs more active.

Deluge, Mega Newbie, Pascone, Death Row, Vigi (Ripper, War, Azreal)

Dynasty - Dynasty has a couple of really good wbs but they do not have that much depth. If they get some no shows by some of their better players then they are in some serious trouble. They will most likely be a bubble team for the playoffs. Depending on who is active will determine the outcome for this squad. Like I said they have zero depth and only maybe 2 top teir wbs. They will need some luck on their side.

Weak, Kid Kaos, Regen, Sarrow, Warren G (Ravage, Sphink, Killah, Exalt)

Syne - I don't know too much about these guys, but they seem to team really well. They won't make too much noise this season because their lack of experience, but I really don't see them being in the bottom three.

Paky Dude, Serve, Gnarl, Flew, Rasaq (Lice, Harder, District)

Disoblige - Now we get to the fun part. For some reason diso thinks they are still good, but they really don't fool anyone. Unless Randedl comes back they don't have a slim chance at winning. Some old school wbs are still on there like displaced and Da1, but they were never really that good.
    They do not have any solid wbs besides server, and who knows if he will even play. No Depth here either.

Displaced, Da1andonly, ricko, Cap, Server (zero seven, venomarse, ...)

Sweet - This is a classic case of inexperience and lack of skill for Sweet. They have a few good wbs, but no depth to work with. Some of the guys on here are up and comers and you may wanna look out for this squad in the future if they stick around, but for now they will most likely not do too much this season.

Aerin, Jones, Tohn, spaceship, Van Jari (Crunchy Nut, Saetep, Logain)

Rape - Ahh, down to the bottom rung of the ladder. I really don't know anyone on this squad and the ones I have seen play are jut awful. Good luck to you all this season and I hope you win a game! If you do it will probably be against Diso.

Valholy, Zyphen, Kristi, PureOwnage, Deliver (Safia, Wage)
    Last edited by Lock; 11-29-2008, 06:28 PM.
    3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

here is mine...

1. heavy
      2.thunder.
      3. quake
      4.pirates
      5. dynasty

give or take, i think dynasty can cause some upsets >.>
      Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

not bad lockdown, but dynasty will almost certainly not finish 4th or higher.
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
          not bad lockdown, but dynasty will almost certainly not finish 4th or higher.

I think he got Disoblige pegged right where they belong. Bottom portion of latter. B)

Dynasty haters beware. Ill fuck you up. :fear:

BTW take vys off quake line and insert him into Pirates line.... LOL my how I love the TWL drama. :wub:
          Last edited by Kid Kaos; 11-29-2008, 03:57 PM.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

agreed with kid kaos
            and vio in our starting line? :P
            Weak in for Vio
            k thx.
            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Weak, you are right. I should have put you on there anyway. Vio is really inactive and you seem to do well in most dd's that i saw.
              3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Hey just because Diso thinks other squads suck doesn't mean we think we're good!
                Originally posted by paradise!
                pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                1:Reaver> HALP
                1:Reaver> HELELP
                1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Ah we're doing proper TWLD predictions, here are mine:

I prophesize the following!

#1 synE
                  #2 Dynasty
                  #3 Rape
                  #4 Sake
                  #5 Sweet
                  #6 HEAVY
                  #7 Thunder
                  #8 Quake
                  #9 Pirates
                  #10 Disoblige

Syne: - Never before have I seen such a well disciplined group of pilots, they move together like young lovers covered in melted butter.... They will win TWLD and go undefeated.

Bullet Train, Why try, gnarl, Harder, Paky Dude (welt, golden duck)

Dynasty: - These guys are gonna be on everyones asses like white on rice, LOOKOUT!

Add, geza, killah, poem, PowerMan 5000 (TNTKilla, phYst)

Rape: - A MASSIVE roster will ensure that Rape always shows their top line and are able to finish a respectable third.

pepsi pepsi, Zyphen, Wage, Kristi, da (SaFia, deliver)

Sake: - 'Saké' is some strong shit, so by association are Sake, endlessly doing our heads in with that irresistable taste.

vigi, oops, Husk, Sunny D, Ehsan (Pascone, Deluge)

Sweet: - ex Soft 'n' Sweet, but Jones thought that name was too "PUSSY" for a bunch of real men, he never could figure out how to spell 'Ultimate Hardness', so went for Sweet instead.

Molle, Audit, Logain, dak, spaceship (Jones, Papa Diop)

HEAVY: - HEAVY /= nimble, and their utter lack of Nimblicityâ„¢ will cost them dear.

Racka, Apok, Ward, Font, tIGERMOOSE (Neocount, Jeremy Jones)

Thunder: - "It always thunders when it's raining..." I hate to rain on your parade, but I don't see even a glimmer of light in the night sky.

DF, Olivier, Marge, MHz, Dald (vItjA, menelvagor)

Quake: - Doomed to the bottom 3 of TWLD, not even a 1 on the richter scale.

azada, G36, infrared, Hosack, ignite (Horror, Tera)

Pirates: - Home of the Diêsobliij has beens. They have the #1 SS player from Kazakhstan, which is enough to put them just above Diso.

Mad Hook, Gazo, Detroit, Deprecate, Poxy (Scoop, Turban)

Disoblige: - Clearly the worst squad ever created, with a bunch of nerds who do nothing but play this game 24/7 and still suck.

Server, Nailed, X Machine, warportal, Horgh (Displaced, Da1andonly)
                  Last edited by Displaced; 11-29-2008, 10:22 PM.
                  Displaced> I get pussy every day
                  Displaced> I'm rich
                  Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                  Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                  Thors> prolly
                  Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

this just in, Pascone had just robbed Ignite of Death Row and Mega Newbie and Vys who had to hop 1 more time before twl, has joined Pirates.
                    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Lock View Post
                      Weak, you are right. I should have put you on there anyway. Vio is really inactive and you seem to do well in most dd's that i saw.
                      is there a reason why IM sitting on all of your lineups? not sure why either
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                        is there a reason why IM sitting on all of your lineups? not sure why either
                        Exalt, the only reason why I don't have you in the starters is because I havn't seen you around at all and didn't know if you were going to show up for TWL. Of course you would be a starter if you are there to play :P.

Comment

LOL displaced's predictions are quite accurate.

Im starting ld for quake
                          1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                          Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                          1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                          1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                          beam> stfu tsunami
                          Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                          beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                          Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Im glad displaced didnt mention me in his predictions cause they were crap! -_-
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                              1. Quake: Jack,Reaver, Death Row, skepsis, Deez nuts

Subs: death row, Raspi, vash, Jack

2. Pirates: scoop, Peru, attacks, hercules, vys

Subs:deprecate, mattey

3. Thunder: vitja, B4sERmaN75_X. Burnt, Ardour, grouch

Subs: killergt, junka

4. Heavy: Apok, bike, Annoyance, Izor, Racka

Subs: Desai, Caos

5. Sake: Deluge, pascone, Azreal, War, Janitor

Subs: Ripper, vigi

6. Sweet: Aerin, Jones, Tohn, Papa diop, Riverside

Subs: spaceship, Desire

7. Disoblige: Displaced, Brokenfist, Ricko, Lame, Rednaz

Subs: Cap, pixelated fool

8. Dynasty: Kid Kaos, Slaughter, Sphinktor, Unabled, Exalt

Subs: killah, Deed

9. Rape: Valholy, venelzuela, PureOwnage, ablazed, deliver

Subs: joyce, kristy

10. Syne: Paky dude, welt, serve, rasaq, flew

Subs: golden duck, empion

I'm just doing lines and the place they'll come in twl.
                              Fixed your lineups for you!
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Working...
                              X