No announcement yet.

TWL Preseason Week 2 : HOT or NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loki, I appreciate that you are writing the TWLJ portion of hot or not...but this is beyond ridiculous. There's probably 50 words with the first letter missing and the entire thing seems to have been written by a fifth grader. It sounds like one continuous sentence, and I can honestly say that I would probably rather read an English essay by Pjotter. If you can't take the time to make it coherent then I really would rather just not have a TWLJ hot or not at all.
    Phiz> I probably am gay
    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane View Post
      would have to be my man pawnisen with his carry of dice over dynasty with the most kills claimed with 18
      with this post it is with great knowledge and with very true facts
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
        I would probably rather read an English essay by Pjotter.
        no... no, you wouldn't... trust me on that one... seriously...
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
          i'm going to go ahead and take responsibility for 13 of pure_luck's 21 deaths. i sucked cock.

also, i gotta say it makes me giddy seeing downfuck stumble and fall on his face.
          I figured I'd try to call myself out before anyone else did. We all sucked but I'm not an under-spider, and that was evident today.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Thanks for the article, but in the future, I don't think hot or not should be included for preseason... Dunno if most squads are playing there real lines. For example, today we took a look at some players who probably wouldn't have played today in a regular season game.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
              On a quick sidenote, I'm happy to report that Thunder apparently took my advice and added Phizey in terrier over dreamwin. Phizey is Trench Wars' best up and coming terrier. I love you phizey.
              Right, your advice. It's not like we hadn't started him 15 in terr times since November 22nd or anything.

Nice writeups ya'll.

Comment

great read!! very well done. glad to see pirates isnt being taken for granted like we were before pre season even began. only thing i probably dont agree with in this is domi for 'hot' javelin. he was the main reason dice won LB last season, and he was completely shut down once scoop was switched to spid. not to mention scoop put the hammer down on domi with bullets, keeping him at bay. but thats alot of detail, great HoN tho!!! keep em comin.

M_M God < Domi? but how
                Last edited by Dwopple; 12-08-2008, 02:29 AM.
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

So what's your point Deverse? Hot or not is still fun to read and btw preseason is already over smartass. Keep up the good work kthx. Laughed my ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                    no... no, you wouldn't... trust me on that one... seriously...
                    Heey Heey, My English is still getting better by the day... I feel hurt... and not a good hurt... like butthurt...
                    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

I fell on my butt today, stupid icey roads.

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                        Loki, I appreciate that you are writing the TWLJ portion of hot or not...but this is beyond ridiculous. There's probably 50 words with the first letter missing and the entire thing seems to have been written by a fifth grader. It sounds like one continuous sentence, and I can honestly say that I would probably rather read an English essay by Pjotter. If you can't take the time to make it coherent then I really would rather just not have a TWLJ hot or not at all.
                        this just made me laugh irl. Dumbwin'd LAL

Originally posted by Deverse View Post
                        Thanks for the article, but in the future, I don't think hot or not should be included for preseason... Dunno if most squads are playing there real lines. For example, today we took a look at some players who probably wouldn't have played today in a regular season game.
                        Yeah like fludd and cremation? lol me and eelam couldnt show ):

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        - Cops

Dice vs Thunder TWLB [HON]

In the World of TWLB one of the most anticipated games this week was Dice vs Thunder. Two giants who by many are expected to compete against each other in the finals of TWLB. The started badly for Dice as Stayon got pulled forcing an early sub. Thunder would capitalize on Dice's lack of solid spiders making this game look like it was going to be a blowout. With 8 minutes already on the clock for thunder, compared to Dice's 1, there was a noticeable shift in the game. Dice was finally able to take control of base and setup their cram. Dice went on to hold their game to make the game 08:00-04:57 for Thunder, but eventually Thunder walked in and pushed Dice right-the-fuck-out. After losing base at the five minute mark Dice just didn't seem to have it in them to pull it back together. Last minute changes put FFE in spider and Cripple in Shark. The change was a little too late as Thunder went on to win this one.

-cops
                        only flaw in your HON thread.. megaman89? jrahen? cripple? not sure about grand and i highly doubt rise, but those are 3 or 4 of their starting spiders.. good job voth & cops.. keep up the good work
                        1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                        1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                        1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                        1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                        1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                        1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                        1:exquisite> ya
                        1:Ease> try skipping school
                        1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                        1:Kian> LOL EASE
                        1:Collusion> LOOL
                        1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                          Right, your advice. It's not like we hadn't started him 15 in terr times since November 22nd or anything.

Nice writeups ya'll.
                          I knew that line would really grind your gears Paul. Thanks for not disappointing!
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                            M_M God < Domi? but how
                            I think u meant >* ??
                            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Ok Ripper, just giving my 2 cents, but apparantly i'm not allowed to. Also, I know preseason is over, thats why i just put "in the future (next season)." Dumb Fuk, not everyone has the same opinion as you do; I am just saying the Hot or Not's may not be very accurate so therefore shouldn't be written for preseason. It is a fun read nonetheless, never said it wasn't.

Comment

How could a Hot or Not about a game I watched not be accurate? It is a review of the games played. Even if it was me watching deez nuts and apok play warbirds in a pub it would still be an accurate hot or not. It is about the players who did well during the week and the players who didn't, not about will these players be bad during the regular season or not.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X