TWL Week 2 : Featured Matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
    This was brought up a couple weeks ago, but if you leave a TWL squad before soft lock, you are now considered a TWD player. TWD players can still join a TWL squad after soft lock.
    WOW WTF? That surely wasn't the case last season when pascone told me I wouldn't be allowed to play for plade, even though I left thunder before the lock! And yes, the rule hasn't been changed since then.

Oh well, I guess I dont feel bad now for admitting I aliased in two matches vs Mambo and some other squad.
    (Dutch Baser)>i would have voted mccain cuz he is white

8:Hercules> whats a normal day for a finn consist of ?
    8:Singularity> alcohol and masturbation

Daldur> if u add me 6th obviously u dont want me

BasingCrew

Comment

How is he not a TWL player?
      He even played TWL... if this wasn't concerning A2m but some no-name newbie, this rule would've never been interpreted this way. Instead of setting an example that even if you're A2m or some other supposed "big name" you cannot get away with something like that and it will not be tolerated.

Captains try to get a good squad together and then you leave after your first game because you lost to a supposed bad squad... That's something we dont want in this zone, heck I would've left Diso months ago if I would be such a moron. Pick a squad and stick with it goddamnit, what's the use of hopping around.
      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
        All new this season: "The Fall and Collapse of Dice" - or how people finally figured out how awful a teenager is at leading a group of people.

Next week: Nerdrage ensues after veterans see how awful their champion team have become when they have to beat more than one team to obtain such status.
        dont think we will dissolve little paul
        greats aimbot
        admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
        twlb champ season 8 10 11
        twdtj champ season 3

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
          He even played TWL... if this wasn't concerning A2m but some no-name newbie, this rule would've never been interpreted this way. Instead of setting an example that even if you're A2m or some other supposed "big name" you cannot get away with something like that and it will not be tolerated.
          wrong wrong wrong.

I can comfirm this rule was been coded and tested on the site some weeks before this issue even came up (in fact it was tested, finished and approved before the pre-season started). I know this because it was a fucking bitch to code.

Prehaps the written rules are still a little unclear, and need futher clarifcation, but the code IS clear, and based on multiple discussions with the TWL ops, and their understanding of the new rules way before the season even started.

If you leave a TWL squad BEFORE soft-lock you become the same as a normal TWD player and are free to join another TWL squad (before hard-lock). IF you leave a TWL squad after soft-lock (ie now) TWL is over for you.

Prehaps there is an arguement for starting soft-lock even earlier, but many people were against this. Prehaps because they didn't understand what it meant.

There is no room for TWL OPs "Interpretations" after the event to make decisions in the new TWL site when it comes to locks - Precicely to avoid these kind of controversies. The rules were set in the site before the season started.
          Last edited by Doc Flabby; 12-19-2008, 08:38 AM.
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

thanks for clearing it up doc flabby. Sorry you have to deal with dumb euro's such a pjotter. I will apologize on his behalf.

ps. pj want a rematch vs stayon?

pps. I knew he could rejoin even a2m knew he could. He wasn't able to show to this week's TWL games because he has somewhere he has to be so he left as a joke to scare people on dice (he told me be4 he did). I was fine with it because we both knew he could rejoin the squad simply by reading the rule. It's not confusing to me one bit.
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

L.o.k.i
              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
              Your friend,
              ​​Papi
              ​​​​​

Comment

re

dude, pjotter u make dumbwin look like Albert Einstein and for those who will get this "look like H.L.A Hart", fucking dumbass.
                TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by HoTlAvAkInG View Post
                  dont think we will dissolve little paul
                  greats aimbot
                  I hadn't and don't think you'll dissolve either.

Comment

Eelam, just fuck yourself in the butt cause that might be the only pleasure you would do anyone ever... yes this pleasure you would give yourself, BUT I COUNT THAT... I DONT EXPECT YOU TO PLEASURE OTHERS, IF ONLY YOU PLEASURE YOURSELF IM SURE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE ARE HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

now stfu because you have no dick and you dunno how to screw, kthx!!!

Comment

re

worst joke everrrrr, prolly cause it MADE NO SENSE LOL
                      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                      1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                      1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

pfft each squad should have some sort of "wild card" so squad could postpone one match per season
                        www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Why do you make rules so confusing anyway? There is no need for 2 different rosterlocks, and why can player rejoin the sqd he has left during same season? That will only result to stupid situtations like this one here.

Comment

Captains try to get a good squad together and then you leave after your first game because you lost to a supposed bad squad... That's something we dont want in this zone, heck I would've left Diso months ago if I would be such a moron. Pick a squad and stick with it goddamnit, what's the use of hopping around.
                            Your second paragraph:

Good, and I concur.

Your first paragraph:

Is there a button somewhere on these forums that de-activates your account?
                            TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                            TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Eelam, just fuck yourself in the butt cause that might be the only pleasure you would do anyone ever... yes this pleasure you would give yourself, BUT I COUNT THAT... I DONT EXPECT YOU TO PLEASURE OTHERS, IF ONLY YOU PLEASURE YOURSELF IM SURE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE ARE HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

now stfu because you have no dick and you dunno how to screw, kthx!!!
                              God, I have no memory of ever typing that, that's just weird.

As I recall from last season, the rules were exactly interpreted the way I told. And it was a controversial rule back then as it still is now since it hasn't been changed eventhough people brought it up. It is weird therefor that this rules is interpreted differently this year from last year eventhough it says the exact fucking same.

If you call me a moron on the fact that the rule never changed and this year it was handled differently from last year, then just go ahead and call me a moron because that just shows what kind of ignorant clusterfuck you really are.

I never said it hadn't been discussed by staff preseason and that staff might have decided it this way... I just find it very strange nothing in the rules was changed concerning this rule or atleast that the twl-ops didn't tell properly how this rule would be read. That is also what I said below a couple of times... I might not have your sense of humor but I wasn't the guy that left his squad to scare his squaddies for laughs and giggles because I r the funnypants, god are you kidding me... How the fuck am I supposed to take anything any of these persons say seriously, please explain, please.

Comment

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Comment

Working...
                                X