No announcement yet.

TWL week 2, when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, basically these days picked are because people are going to be to hungover and shit to make their matches, I'm assuming...
    Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

Izor is the only one who would still be hungover on January 4th from New Years, and that is if he only drinks one beer.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

If you are hungover 3 days after drinking there is something wrong with your immune system and you should not be playing that day anyway.

Comment

Lol @ that terrible poll.
          You can either vote for one weekend or more, or vote for NO weekends at all. What if for instance someone wants x-mas weekend to be off (which makes sense), but wouldn't want 4th january to be another break (because having that weekend off really makes no sense)? I couldn't have voted for that with this poll.

not that i care, but maybe make a new poll simply for the 4th of january, if more than 50% wants it to be a break, I guess go with it.. if not, let's not postpone another weekend..

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
            Lol @ that terrible poll.
            You can either vote for one weekend or more, or vote for NO weekends at all. What if for instance someone wants x-mas weekend to be off (which makes sense), but wouldn't want 4th january to be another break (because having that weekend off really makes no sense)? I couldn't have voted for that with this poll.

not that i care, but maybe make a new poll simply for the 4th of january, if more than 50% wants it to be a break, I guess go with it.. if not, let's not postpone another weekend..
            I also was annoyed by this. No way to vote for certain times off, and against others. Just 1, some, all or none. Of course it's going to seem like everyone wants some time off if you don't give people a way to say they don't want it off. Most people are going to want at least one of the days off, so the no weekend option isn't.. well and option.
            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
              sao só 3 semanas seus paneleiros de merda
              ?squadowner schope, me coma

ou

?squadowner schope,me coma
              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Where is there a "no weekend" option?

Perhaps "I would like a different weekend off, which I will tell you about in this thread..." should have been reworded to "I would like a different weekend off/I dont want a weekend off for ___________ weekend, which I will tell you about in this thread..."? But seriously, it's not that hard to hit 'reply' and tell me that.

Anyways, since you guys are so insistent, I'll put up a poll.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=35665

Comment

28-8 so far

i never get tired of always being right!! :wub:

Comment

Working...
                  X