Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Should TWL Round 2 start Jan. 3-4th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit that I voted on the old poll for a break on 3rd-4th of January without thinking. I wish I could have taken back my vote.

*facepalm*

I really hope we'll play on January 3rd-4th.

Comment

dw you'll be there on the fourth if we play

and change that signature already
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

No I wont. What the heck, let's play this weekend too then.

You can play your extra LD weeks now, so only wb's have to show = Better for everyone since the thing is not so clear for all.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I agree with is being said here:

Just suck up the fact that you've made a bad decision and stand by it. People are expecting TWL to start the 10th and there's no reason to change it (AGAIN) and change it to the 3rd. All the changes will simply confuse people and lack of information may hurt more than it helps.

Keep TWL starting again on 10th.

Comment

What a bunch of whiners regardless. Sounds like their lifes are over if they miss one weekend of TWL. OMFG I DIDNT GET TO SIT ON THE BENCH THIS WEEKEND, WTF WT FWTF, SUCIEDIIEDEII!!!111111
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

lol you actually did a poll..I think you should stick with what you said
              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
              Your friend,
              ​​Papi
              ​​​​​

Comment

Let's hope the site will have been finished by the end of THIS sunday if we are to play 3-4th.
                2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

As much as I would like twl to start sooner. It isn't fair to the ones that have left town and won't even check forums to see if there is a change in twl. I think staff should stand by the decision that was made.
                  A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by veetee View Post
                    Let's hope the site will have been finished by the end of THIS sunday if we are to play 3-4th.
                    yea the site is so annoying to navigate when "some" things dont work plz finish it quicker

Comment

Riistar's gonna be takin a break like the rest of us.
                      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

I don't think tons of people will miss out on voting here. Besides the point of the matter is, there was no way for anyone to vote against specific days in the old poll. You either voted for 1, some, all or none as I have previously stated. In addition, in that poll, you had only 43 people (forget percantages, they're irrelevant) vote to have a holiday for the 3rd-4th. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but on average, more than 43 people miss TWL weekends over irl shit regardless of a holiday being 4 days prior. Hell, Pirates isn't the only squad that has played the majority of the games without our 'starting line' to it's fullest.

The point is, something wasn't clear. If you want to argue that all the people that voted for this day off before aren't here to vote now - you're a moron. You have the bloody result, 43. So far, after only 2 days (the 24th, and 25th mind you) The poll is standing at 38 for playing, against 12 who don't want to. We're basically a day away from beating that previous 43, and I would argue that had people the option to vote AGAINST specific days in the previous poll, we wouldn't of had the 3rd-4th off anyways. So can the people crying about how 'oh no all these people won't get a vote, or won't be represented' chill out and take a gander at the obvious?

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                        Lol I dont get this. Now there are only those people voting who are online all the time at x-mas/new year time. Probably most of the 3-4th jan voters are already gone some place they spending whole x-mas/vacation. (abroad, family or w/e)

We already voted once, stupid cry babies can't give up on anything. You should stfu for once. Away now ->
                        Just wanted to put that in there to show how stupid it looks when matched up with common sense.

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                        lol you actually did a poll..I think you should stick with what you said
                        Again, the poll wasn't created in a format that could result in accurate public opinon. It's not like we don't have time to change things, and if squads can't get their stuff together with this much notice. That's either a lack of motivation, or communication. Either way, deal.

Originally posted by Regen View Post
                        As much as I would like twl to start sooner. It isn't fair to the ones that have left town and won't even check forums to see if there is a change in twl. I think staff should stand by the decision that was made.
                        Again, I'd completely agree with them standing by a decision, if it was an accurate one.

Originally posted by Creature View Post
                        I agree with is being said here:

Just suck up the fact that you've made a bad decision and stand by it. People are expecting TWL to start the 10th and there's no reason to change it (AGAIN) and change it to the 3rd. All the changes will simply confuse people and lack of information may hurt more than it helps.

Keep TWL starting again on 10th.
                        A Lack of information would be in no way staffs fault, it would be the squad captains faults. The assitants faults, and the core members faults for not taking the 2 minutes it takes to check shit out and stay informed. Or take the time to have proper lines of communications between squaddies, and use them to keep people informed too. There is a reason to change it, things weren't done right, and there is plenty of time for people to adjust to the change. So, with that being said, if you have everything needed to correct a problem, wouldn't correcting it be the professional thing to do?
                        Last edited by Capital Knockers; 12-25-2008, 03:32 PM.
                        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          What a bunch of whiners regardless. Sounds like their liVes are over if they miss one weekend of TWL. OMFG I DIDNT GET TO SIT ON THE BENCH THIS WEEKEND, WTF WT FWTF, SUCIEDIIEDEII!!!111111
                          you guys sound like ur liVes are over if u gotta have 3 break of twl. now, figure out which is worse?
                          Last edited by Dreamwin; 12-25-2008, 04:47 PM.

Comment

how on earth is it squadcaptains fault if it's been informed that twl continues at 10th jan, and people have gone on vacation before this stupid nonsense poll. and btw ur second sequence of ur post didn't make any sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Regen View Post
                              As much as I would like twl to start sooner.
                              It isn't fair to the ones that have left town and won't even check forums to see if there is
                              a change in twl. I think staff should stand by the decision that was made.
                              Just want to bring this up since won't be able to show that weekend.
                              Being selfish? Well yes maybe, but don't care.

Many people have brought up this reason why TWL should not be played on 3rd-4th
                              and sadly it is the only reason I noticed when going through the replies.
                              (Except for the obvious, people going abroad or something else making them incapable of showing during the vacation.)
                              In my opinion,
                              Changing decisions once made, shows your lack of capability of making real valid decisions.
                              If we can't believe in what you tell us, no matter what the thing concerns,
                              then you lose your trust that you've gained with the good job you have been doing.

On the other hand,
                              I've seen many decent reasons why TWL should be played on 3rd n' 4th and therefore wouldn't mind it been done.

Keep up the good work.
                              HISSI EI TOIMI - VAIJERIT VARASTETTU

2:ray j> no im talking different stages of hard
                              2:ray j> you midn taking a pic of your dick right now hard and unhard so i can see what i'm up against

2:ray j> mino is it ok if we webcam just for as ec so you can show me ur dick

1:ekko> i was on xtube checkin out some homo videos

Comment

you guys sound like ur liVes are over if u gotta have 3 break of twl. now, figure out which is worse?
                                I honestly don't care if TWL has a 52 week break or none at all. If I cant make it I cant make it, I don't come to the forums to cry about it. You are one of those whining about this nonsense.

how on earth is it squadcaptains fault if it's been informed that twl continues at 10th jan, and people have gone on vacation before this stupid nonsense poll. and btw ur second sequence of ur post didn't make any sense to me.
                                So people hang their vacations on this game? Sounds like people didn't go for their vacation until they heard their wouldn't be any twl until the 10th of jan.
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X