Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Should TWL Round 2 start Jan. 3-4th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
    I didn't reply to your point before because I honestly didn't think anyone would take it seriously. First of all, because we're talking about the 4th of January. Who the fuck has Xmas dinner then? Secondly, you took that way out of proportion. I agree, anyone calls me to play a video game during my Xmas dinner I'm not going to be happy. Leaving a text, on the, let's say 28th, saying the date is the 4th? Thats not rude, it's just smart. I also mentioned like 10 different methods of communication. You chose to pick the one most personal and make it out like I was ridiculas. My point, as you keep saying, was dodged. Bad communication in twl level squads is their own problem, no one elses. Get some forums. get your main guys on msn, whatever. it isnt hard.
    I didnt really expect your reply because as you said, I didnt think anyone would take it too seriously. And most likely noone has xmas dinner at janurary 4th, but if you want people to show up, I guess you should contact them earlier (as in during their vacation) and I dont think that anyone should check their emails or wait for calls about TWL starting soon, because they made it clear it 4th jan will be day off.

So one more time so everyone here understand:

1. If poll get enough votes (and it looks like it gets) imo TWL should start 4th jan

2. But you cant demand squads to contact everyone for the poll, since you 1st make it very clear TWL wont be played then. Not everyone checks their email (which propably is most common way to contact people?) during holiday, nor want to give out their phone number so people can call them to get into TW.

Comment

• ridiculas
      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Working...
      X