No announcement yet.

TWL-D Rankings and Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

basers? fäääääk juuuuu, were hardcore duelers who just happen to pwn all these newbie bäser at their own game jou! <_<

:turned:

In all honesty, we're terrible, we need to practise the gray ship a lot to have any chance of making playoffs in LD, inactivity is a bitch.

Bram is too busy polishing his bycicle in his dads basement to play with us.
    Da1andonly is too busy imitating Borat on the streets of Helsinki to play with us.
    Im 9000% pussy whipped and can't come online without the approval of my gf, which means im hardly ever online.
    Mantra has just eloped with his Bangladeshi boyfriend, and is on his honeymoon in Uppsala, bum too sore to sit down for twl.
    Brokenfist is a nolife nerd who is online 24/7, but noone else on Disoblige is ever online.

Hence, were screwed
    Displaced> I get pussy every day
    Displaced> I'm rich
    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
    Thors> prolly
    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

lol funny how all these random newbies talk on the forums like this. The only reason i didn't start round 2 vs Rape is because Bike only had one week he could play on his desktop so I let him have my spot. Im starting for Heavy, morons.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

kinda like im starting for sake

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          lol funny how all these random newbies talk on the forums like this. The only reason i didn't start round 2 vs Rape is because Bike only had one week he could play on his desktop so I let him have my spot. Im starting for Heavy, morons.
          well now i really like our odds vs yall : )
          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
          4:Geio> DEEZ?
          4:Geio> LOLOL
          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
          4:spirit> LOL
          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

wark is very capable of playing well vs pirates. Wark was always a starter for QS why would it be any different on HEAVY.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Funny Kthx

Funny, I am in starting line for Heavy, 1/3 of the only undefeated squads in TWL currently.
              Funny how a guy that average a 7-8 negative TWDD record thinks he can hack it in TWL. I think the only lineup Kthx could actually start for is Syne, but now that Paky Dude is recruiting fresh people, there would be some serious competition for Mr. Wark over there.

Comment

Yes well in preseason we beat pirates by more than you beat pirates in regular season and since apparently pre season matters we are better than you because of that.
                I repeat they had "lockdown, hermit, nikolai, steak666, plob#f"
                Whereas, Quake played against vys, scoop, hercules, weaver, chuckle, attacks. Quit spinning the truth. All your arguments are about as perverted as your gay relationship and constant ass kissing of anything resembling your former and consistant failure of a squad QuickSand

Comment

Sake

Pascone, Death Row, Ripper, Mega Newbie, Deluge. Maybe vigi, war, zazu. I think if we can get these players to show up for our twl matches well give the top squads a run for their money and have a good chance at winning this. In which case, a 2nd rate twl squad we are not. even tho im on it
                  5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                  5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                  5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                  5:Melanoma> aight cool
                  5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                  5:Oops> what?
                  5:Melanoma> ye
                  5:Oops> you serious?
                  5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                  5:Melanoma> fu
                  5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                  5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                    Funny how a guy that average a 7-8 negative TWDD record thinks he can hack it in TWL. I think the only lineup Kthx could actually start for is Syne, but now that Paky Dude is recruiting fresh people, there would be some serious competition for Mr. Wark over there.
                    Funny from a guy who has to pay people to fight his wars for him.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Funny from a guy who has to pay people to fight his wars for him.
                      There he goes again. I made an argument that you aren't capable of hanging in with the best twld players and gave you facts. And you ago and dilute the argument through ad hominem attack. Nice.

Comment

this guy sounds like a broken record, did you just hear "ad hominem" in school or something because I have heard it 10 times in the last 24 hours.

The point is you are trash and therefore can't really have any real opinion on the skill level of other players because you yourself can't understand how good they are being on a lower level than they are.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

this guy sounds like a broken record, did you just hear "ad hominem" in school or something because I have heard it 10 times in the last 24 hours.

The point is you are trash and therefore can't really have any real opinion on the skill level of other players because you yourself can't understand how good they are being on a lower level than they are.
                          Oh, but with the players I meticulously choose to play every day in TWDD and TWLD have 1850 points, are approaching a all time record and are the only squad left undefeated in preseason and season of TWLD. That is the dumbest argument I've ever heard. I hear it all the time in the news. If you haven't served in the military you aren't allowed to comment on the nature of war, or if you aren't a women you aren't allowed to have a say in the pro-life/pro-choice debate. Please see hillbilly forum on trash talk for more info into the elementary drugstore psychology of 'Skeletor'. http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=35749

edit: Ravage pointed out to me that Dynasty is 4-0 as well
                          Last edited by ignite ignite; 01-08-2009, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Yo ignite your a dumbass.. Dynasty hasnt lost either you dumb fuck. Good job captain who will never play and sits in spec all day long doing jack shit on a game your supposed to play man your an idiot why dont you keep subbing in and going 0-1
                            [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

news just in! quake owns yous
                              Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                                news just in! quake owns yous
                                news just in: ::you have to prove that first, pirates and syne don't count::
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X