No announcement yet.

TWL Week 2 : HOT or NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B4sERmaN75_X is terribly scared of you. so although you sucked yourself, your presence was felt throughout the arena. If you were not in, B4 could have prevailed as a top wb in tw like usual, but with you in, he could not do so. he has said he fears you most. thus because you shouldnt have been able to play, you should have to forfeit for playing an illegal player.
    1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
    1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
    1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
    1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
    1:exquisite> like zzzzz
    1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
    1:exquisite> ya
    1:Ease> try skipping school
    1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
    1:Kian> LOL EASE
    1:Collusion> LOOL
    1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

5.) the TWL Ref said I was eligable to play, ask him
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

ive been down this road before with thunder/sk8, season 8 as a matter of fact, so it doesnt really matter who the fuck told you it was ok, theyre going to get their way anyway.

Now I wont claim to be an unbiased third party, but the ref was asked about it, and he said it was ok for exalt to play. Whether or not it was right, does it really matter? It WAS brought up before the game, and how fair is it to dynasty to have won the game, and then have it forfeit because they were told by staff the wrong thing? IMO Thunder/Sk8 just likes to take forfeit wins
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
          ive been down this road before with thunder/sk8, season 8 as a matter of fact, so it doesnt really matter who the fuck told you it was ok, theyre going to get their way anyway.

Now I wont claim to be an unbiased third party, but the ref was asked about it, and he said it was ok for exalt to play. Whether or not it was right, does it really matter? It WAS brought up before the game, and how fair is it to dynasty to have won the game, and then have it forfeit because they were told by staff the wrong thing? IMO Thunder/Sk8 just likes to take forfeit wins
          if thats all straight i agree with him.

aside from the generally insulting thunder, got no probs there, just the situation
          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

actually i was starter terrier in gv
            our showup was just so bad that i had to terrier haha with a basing inactivity of 4 years maybe 5 even? guess i have to pick it up again and show some muscles <3

twlj was ez though

kisses aimbot <3
            admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
            twlb champ season 8 10 11
            twdtj champ season 3

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
              Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Exalt supposed to be ineligible this week since he played for Rape last round? And this would also cause Dynasty to forfeit for playing him?
              So there is a forum post where I have asked if my player (fujiwara) who joined after week 1 is eligible to play round 2, given that the break is longer than 7 days. The answer from mirrorrim that he could not.

Of course TWL round 2 played yesterday instead of in 6 days as decided.

Regardless to that, I was in a position to add him to the TWL roster on monday even though he was ineligible from definition.

To ensure if that rule is enforced I have messaged mirrorrim on wednesday questioning fujiwara's eligibilty, but got no answer despite she was online multiple times (good job).

Having no asnwer, I did not put any player to avoid such risks.

Seriously, does staff of this league give even a slight damn and pay attention to rules they strongly enforce and discuss during off-season in 2045 threads and 321 polls? Even though the player (who is terrible) went 0-5, the match should be questioned. Otherwize, I can successfully assume that staff in this zone is terrible and overlooks most basic rules (that probably comes from their idiocy).

In conclusion (as I like to put it recently), stupid shitzone.

Sincerely,

vt.
              2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
              2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
              2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

Originally posted by veetee View Post
                So there is a forum post where I have asked if my player (fujiwara) who joined after week 1 is eligible to play round 2, given that the break is longer than 7 days. The answer from mirrorrim that he could not.

Of course TWL round 2 played yesterday instead of in 6 days as decided.

Regardless to that, I was in a position to add him to the TWL roster on monday even though he was ineligible from definition.

To ensure if that rule is enforced I have messaged mirrorrim on wednesday questioning fujiwara's eligibilty, but got no answer despite she was online multiple times (good job).

Having no asnwer, I did not put any player to avoid such risks.

Seriously, does staff of this league give even a slight damn and pay attention to rules they strongly enforce and discuss during off-season in 2045 threads and 321 polls? Even though the player (who is terrible) went 0-5, the match should be questioned. Otherwize, I can successfully assume that staff in this zone is terrible and overlooks most basic rules (that probably comes from their idiocy).

In conclusion (as I like to put it recently), stupid shitzone.

Sincerely,

vt.
                I'm sorry I missed your ?message. If you noticed I was online multiple times, why didnt you try contacting me multiple times? Surely if it was so important you would have tried a bit harder. Most people will agree that I am very good when it comes to responding to people, in-game or out. You would not have enjoyed that service in past TWL seasons.

The post does say he could not. It was also made before I knew that the TWD hacking and server crash would affect how the waiting period would work on the site, which changed things. I'm not really sure why youre so angry about TWL and the zone in general. Wasnt I the one who only allowed Sweet to change their TWL game time because they played an earlier time the week before? Guess I was an idiot to do that favor.

Comment

Originally posted by HoTlAvAkInG View Post
                  actually i was starter terrier in gv
                  this made me giggle

though i remember you being a really good spid (maybe in shriek?)
                  Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus View Post
                    this made me giggle

though i remember you being a really good spid (maybe in shriek?)
                    was ment to make ppl giggle :P
                    im a good spider, just never used
                    admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
                    twlb champ season 8 10 11
                    twdtj champ season 3

Comment

was a good read. thank you. only thing i would like to add is that: I was the one being suicide rushed while having least deaths.
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

why wasnt raspi mentioned with his 16-4? sad to see wark riding qs dick on these reviews
                        Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Yeah going 16-4 vs Syne WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR RASPI.

If give praise where praise is due, Racka went 15-5 vs Rape and he didn't get the Hot section either.

Jones played a hell of a game vs Sake and he was in contention.

If you can explain to me why Geza doesn't deserve that Hot section after getting 13-6 against Thunder while killing out two players, and playing the end game very well please let me know.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

did i say anything about geza not deserving his hot of the week?

however you have 15-5 racka vs rape...CLEARLY, in the same shit catagory as syne, 16-4 is a 4:1 ratio to rackas 3:1...

Comment

Ok well Syne and Rape aren't even in the same category, they are both really bad but Syne is in a terrible class of its very own. Especially now that Rasaq and the rest of them have left. Regardless of whether Raspi went 16-4 or 10-10 Syne would have lost, Racka set the tone of the game with his 15-5 vs Rape when he had to carry 3-7 Bike and make up for playing a 4v5. Sure Raspi getting 16-4 is good, but it is just a number I overlooked due to who he was playing against.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

its whatever. i dont really care...i call em like i seez em

Comment

Working...
                                X