No announcement yet.

Thunder Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're not trying to be 'professional' you dont know the meaning of the word. You're just being a crybaby bitch cause your squad lost
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• everyone who feel they have been treated unjust have the right to send in an appeal and I can for the life of me not understand why this is a bad thing and in anyway mean that you are a weaker squad or person. This appeal was denied and life goes on. Doesnt mean ez and/or Thunder did anything wrong and Im sure most of you would have done the same if you felt like Thunder did.
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
        everyone who feel they have been treated unjust have the right to send in an appeal and I can for the life of me not understand why this is a bad thing and in anyway mean that you are a weaker squad or person. This appeal was denied and life goes on. Doesnt mean ez and/or Thunder did anything wrong and Im sure most of you would have done the same if you felt like Thunder did.
        no because thunder lost a very close game, but probably one of the best games in LD this season.. and so they appeal it because I went 0-5 and had no impact on the game from a kills ratio perspective... so appealing the best game of the season so far because of a 0-5 player is pretty rediculous and childish and only done because they are bad sports, not because they care about rules
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          no because thunder lost a very close game, but probably one of the best games in LD this season.. and so they appeal it because I went 0-5 and had no impact on the game from a kills ratio perspective... so appealing the best game of the season so far because of a 0-5 player is pretty rediculous and childish and only done because they are bad sports, not because they care about rules

real talk?

after 5 pages of discussion, REAL TALK?

k whatever, my weedz arrived afk
          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
          X