Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
    ill play you in f1spirit!
    I'll beat anyone in OBSRACE. That's a fact. Plz. Back off.

And.. I'm better than you in F1Spirit! OMG!

*ninja vanish*

:fear: :fear: :fear:

(yes.. I was extremely bored.. and still am)

Comment

• drama drama drama
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane View Post

the next thing to adress with the hall of fame was pure luck did a random mass axing of people off of staff for not being 'staff material' and for some odd reason with deans of staff higher mods and smods backing me up showing them what i have done for this zone and the perfect record of being in staff aswell as donating 20 dollars for the advertisements to help the population of TW to increase possibly i was smoked without a reason. still havent heard anything nothing, so u can have the work i was doing on the halloffame etc.. it wasnt completely ready but quite frankly after that bs that just happened i have no interest to better the zone i just got fukd by cripple for TWL and now on staff shit.funny thing is mirror tells me i can remain staff for TWL but i am not staff for TW, to continue the hall of fame. thte audasity? no hard feelings to most staff u guys were great. secondly to the people who have ever taken to heart the fact that i talk shit about peoples skills you all need to get over it, its never anything personal i just like to create competition.
        pussy
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• 3:requiem> cripple can't axe me.
          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

3rd for all of you haters you do something for the game rather then sitting back wasting your time in spectate surfing forums about a game made 10 years ago about this week and next weeks gossip from sscu drama wars (cant remember who made that up but man was it ever clever)
            I love how you have yet to respond to me....oh whys that? because this doesn't apply to me. You have no substance to your arguments, instead you just get in a penis measuring contest with draft and get whiney because pl axed you from staff. Big fucking deal. I want to know what the fuck this accomplishes. You wanna do something useful, revive or create a league. Something that will entice the current and future community. MB and Dald may have dropped the ball with BWC and I may have as well with TWDT, but at least we are doing things for the community, not some reitred people who may stop by once and be like "hey cool, my name is on the site....this game still blows, excuse me while I sex my wife up." Hell if you wanna get involved in reconstructing the rules for me in TWDT I would gladly take the help. Just don't waste so much time and effort on something so futile. It's a bunch of names on a site....and to imagine the debate over people who are borderlining....imagine if that time was put towards a league...man we might just have a half decent league in a month.
            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
            Originally posted by kthx
            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

buddy i will say this once and i will say it again, the only reason why u have an ego is because most of the people who play this game try to be legit and not talk shit about other people and how good or bad they are. i will be the one who will step up, you dont beat me you wont beat me you are aweful. i wish i had stats of me vs other squads in twl or twd, hell ive played like 6 twlj games in my tw playing time and ive beated the best squads tw has seen in jav. in twd it would show my 8:1 ratios in jd or dd and if we could look up games vs players i think the only jav in the last 2 years who would have me beat in twd games w:l would be waven. the fact of the matter was i was a non liked player who was aliased in noname squads and i would beat your top tier squads all the time, when i played in good squads i was rarely defeated when i barely tried. the entire time i was in dice i played for real for the first 1-2 weeks to have my chance to stay on dice and i won almost every game i played in warbird jav or base. then when legend was created i carried that squad in warbirding and javing aswell. some stats for twl i took mambo to twlj playoffs and i made jitb an allstar who beat me by 8-11 kills in the season and i played 3 less games then him and i woulda been an allstar. we beat syndicate we beat sk8/thunder the only squad we didnt beat was dice and thats because we played with mcvicar and people who dont normally jav. i have proof that i am good and i will dummy u and NL period, you are a self proclaimed javelin and NL is more confused on his ship choice then cripple is on his sexuality

PS. the committee list WAS
              (MessageBot)>List of players on halloffame:
              (MessageBot)>connection, pure_luck, steak666, mirrorrim, sudden, ardour, dumbrit!, fieryfire, requiem (Owner)
              (MessageBot)>burnt, m_m god, knockers, fludd, da1andonly

i was waiting on epi and mantra-slider

the next thing to adress with the hall of fame was pure luck did a random mass axing of people off of staff for not being 'staff material' and for some odd reason with deans of staff higher mods and smods backing me up showing them what i have done for this zone and the perfect record of being in staff aswell as donating 20 dollars for the advertisements to help the population of TW to increase possibly i was smoked without a reason. still havent heard anything nothing, so u can have the work i was doing on the halloffame etc.. it wasnt completely ready but quite frankly after that bs that just happened i have no interest to better the zone i just got fukd by cripple for TWL and now on staff shit.funny thing is mirror tells me i can remain staff for TWL but i am not staff for TW, to continue the hall of fame. thte audasity? no hard feelings to most staff u guys were great. secondly to the people who have ever taken to heart the fact that i talk shit about peoples skills you all need to get over it, its never anything personal i just like to create competition.
              Alright, since you wanna talk all this shit, why dont you put your money where your mouth is and come prove it in TWLJ yo?
              Oh wait, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THATS RIGHT, I OWNED YOU.

HOLLA PHIZ
              afk
              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                Alright, since you wanna talk all this shit, why dont you put your money where your mouth is and come prove it in TWLJ yo?
                Oh wait, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THATS RIGHT, I OWNED YOU.

HOLLA PHIZ
                afk

LOL ez

and wow i just read hurricane's post for real this time

axed from staff gg, end this hall of nothing garbage
                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• re

Originally posted by Hurricane View Post
                  buddy i will say this once and i will say it again, the only reason why u have an ego is because most of the people who play this game try to be legit and not talk shit about other people and how good or bad they are. i will be the one who will step up, you dont beat me you wont beat me you are aweful. i wish i had stats of me vs other squads in twl or twd, hell ive played like 6 twlj games in my tw playing time and ive beated the best squads tw has seen in jav. in twd it would show my 8:1 ratios in jd or dd and if we could look up games vs players i think the only jav in the last 2 years who would have me beat in twd games w:l would be waven. the fact of the matter was i was a non liked player who was aliased in noname squads and i would beat your top tier squads all the time, when i played in good squads i was rarely defeated when i barely tried. the entire time i was in dice i played for real for the first 1-2 weeks to have my chance to stay on dice and i won almost every game i played in warbird jav or base. then when legend was created i carried that squad in warbirding and javing aswell. some stats for twl i took mambo to twlj playoffs and i made jitb an allstar who beat me by 8-11 kills in the season and i played 3 less games then him and i woulda been an allstar. we beat syndicate we beat sk8/thunder the only squad we didnt beat was dice and thats because we played with mcvicar and people who dont normally jav. i have proof that i am good and i will dummy u and NL period, you are a self proclaimed javelin and NL is more confused on his ship choice then cripple is on his sexuality

PS. the committee list WAS
                  (MessageBot)>List of players on halloffame:
                  (MessageBot)>connection, pure_luck, steak666, mirrorrim, sudden, ardour, dumbrit!, fieryfire, requiem (Owner)
                  (MessageBot)>burnt, m_m god, knockers, fludd, da1andonly

i was waiting on epi and mantra-slider

think that season i was second in kills to megaman and i played 3 games less than the top 5 guys, E to the fucking Z, draft> hurricane.
                  TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                  TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                  KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                  1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                  1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

• Hay! Plz Use Paragraphs!!!
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

• There's one very important aspect of the hall of fame that this system does not address, and that is whether or not the player you are nominating is agreeing to joining this hall of fame. It would mean nothing if a squad captain or player inductee does not agree to it or say something to acknowledge this fact. The idea is good, but it seems TW Staff is split in thinking whether or not this is a good idea. Being in a hall of fame also implies you are retired, so does that mean that once you've been inducted, it gives no purpose for you to play this game anymore?

And not just staff, but the player base does not seem to agree on one accord that this system would boost our zone's robustness and competitiveness. Its more of a pat on the back for players we know have done a great job, but outside of our zone, it would be meaningless. TWL records, TWD standings, and other league history stats would be sufficient.

The problem with starting a Hall of Fame this late in our zone's life cycle is that a large majority of our past has been long gone. Older players will remember the reign of even older veterans who have every right to be in any "hall of fame", whereas new players who do not recognize these players will not agree. New players recognize the new and great talent, but the older players remember a certain player way back who did the same things, but better. However, this player played during a era of our zone, and is probably rusty and has never stepped foot into TW since.

In this new couple months, I will begin charting the Trench Wars Achievements project, which will recognize development in our zone, leadership, individual and squad achievements in any league or arena, good samaritans, and worthy staff.
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

• lol nice plug :P

Who cares if it doesnt boost the zone's "robustness and competitiveness"? This is just a side project to add some history to TWL. Of course people will disagree on anything. That's easy.

Comment

• How come the TWL History is not fixed still? Shouldn't that be up before the 'Hall of Fame'? I find TWL History is more important than this Hall of Fame thing.

I suggest you spend time on doing TWL History first.. and the old function we used to have on the old TWL site. Just to list a few, player movement? Player search? Stats from previous TWLs?
                          9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                          4:Nimrook> No?
                          4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                          4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                          4:Akuun> ROFL
                          4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                          4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                          4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

• i wouldn't even want to be in a hall of fame lead by loki33. guy has the worst self-image possible, not to mention gets immature when you confront him with his actual skill-level.
                            guess why i veto you about every week? it's because of the the true self you show in threads like this. when you wanna join, you become a huge suckup. but then soon return to your normal behaviour, a guy with the huge ego which doesn't reflect his actually skills in any way. and the first time you get confronted with being a terrible teamplayer, a leech if anything (i don't argue individually you're probably an okay jav, i just give a shit about that), then you get all immature and angry again. then after a few squads get tired of you (or you feel 'too' good for them) you come back to us and the fucking story repeats itself. 8-10 years you played and behaved like this now.

maybe it's time for a new approach, try to get your hands on one of those javelin-guides written by guys like force of nature (if i remember well he wrote like a book with screenshots etc :P) and see if you can become somewhat decent for a team one day, and you won't get booted from squads like dice, disoblige. ffs.

this thread was funny though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimrook View Post
                              How come the TWL History is not fixed still? Shouldn't that be up before the 'Hall of Fame'? I find TWL History is more important than this Hall of Fame thing.

I suggest you spend time on doing TWL History first.. and the old function we used to have on the old TWL site. Just to list a few, player movement? Player search? Stats from previous TWLs?
                              We are working on the stats, it's the last big thing that needs to be coded. Rii just finished the predictions we had on the last site so we're almost there On the Move will be next season since it's after hard lock. HoF doesnt need to be coded like Player Stats does.

Comment

• The problem is like said b4 somewhere, we waited to long to do this. Now is so far in future from season 1 that only maybe 5 ppl even play from then. And not much more from season 2. I played from season 2 and iv experienced all 3 leagues, yet i was never even approachd about this or any of the thought. I aint a fan of loki, but i would of helped or so if asked because i think a HOF should be here, and it should of been here from the past. There is a few of us old boys left from those times, but very very few, and then the problem is gettin them to even care enough to help on sumthin like this... which then leads to a problem is gettin the correct group or players from those 1st seasons. Then i wonder why wasnt myself, or as bram stated he'd help, so he wasnt approached either. Why arent you approaching some of the oldest players who are still activly or competativly playing TWL yet about this, yet 1/4 - 1/2 of ur commitee probably didnt play b4 season 5 or 6 if not later..
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X