TWL Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
    Shut the fuck up already draft. Hurricane is putting effort and time to this more than anyone would at the moment.

I love how everyone always shit talks everything that is done(especially by staff), even tho they wouldnt give up a 5 minutes of their own to work with one problem/thing.
    da language of dis one, u suck ur dad with that same mouth?

first of all, ur euro, means i can take you less seriously

second, did you not read my post? stupid euro

thirdly, this is nothing useful to the community, you think u could achieve something by putting tw names on a site?

n lastly, hf benching next week again
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
      da language of dis one, u suck ur dad with that same mouth?

first of all, ur euro, means i can take you less seriously

second, did you not read my post? stupid euro

thirdly, this is nothing useful to the community, you think u could achieve something by putting tw names on a site?

n lastly, hf benching next week again
      I would response to this but im too lazy to start figuring out my arguements in english so screw it.

And yes, I will be benching next week, that doesn't change the fact im way better terrier than you
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I would response to this but im too lazy to start figuring out my arguements in english so screw it.

And yes, I will be benching next week, that doesn't change the fact im way better terrier than you

lolz. It must suck being on the same squad as dreamwin eh draft?
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

aren't you responding right now?

not only next week LOL

u cant even terr ur way out of a paper bag dawg
          Originally posted by Scoop View Post
          lolz. It must suck being on the same squad as dreamwin eh draft?
          ya scoop real talk, i can terr better playinf acidbomber style, those horrible ports of his makes him so ez

ps;;;;; give u and herc 5$ canadian each if u take him to pirates
          Last edited by Draft; 01-27-2009, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
            aren't you responding right now?

not only next week LOL

u cant even terr ur way out of a paper bag dawg

ya scoop real talk, i can terr better playinf acidbomber style, those horrible ports of his makes him so ez

ps;;;;; give u and herc 5$ canadian each if u take him to pirates
            Haha I'll go ahead and say dreamwin wont ever be a part of a squad that I'm a captain on. unless you pull an ignite and give me 500 bucks then id just axe him after i got the money :greedy:
            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
            4:Geio> DEEZ?
            4:Geio> LOLOL
            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
            4:spirit> LOL
            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
              Haha I'll go ahead and say dreamwin wont ever be a part of a squad that I'm a captain on. unless you pull an ignite and give me 500 bucks then id just axe him after i got the money :greedy:

wtf 500

not worth getting rid of a no talent euro

12$ canadian last chance dawg

Comment

1st scoop you are the most overrated warbird pilot in this game stop talking trash to dreamwin. the guy will facefuck you in terr and rape your gaping hole in javelin, the two ships you seem to be playing recently because you are finally realizing you suck at #1.

2nd Phzy you are the biggest douche in subspace right now, i mean usually people who talk shit atleast have SOME skill or atleast SOME good material. you are just a useless piece of shit and waste all of our time with the nonsense that you type.

3rd for all of you haters you do something for the game rather then sitting back wasting your time in spectate surfing forums about a game made 10 years ago about this week and next weeks gossip from sscu drama wars (cant remember who made that up but man was it ever clever)
                Subnova Owner

Comment

No, I sleep in a bed with my wife.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
                    This hall of fame is just another popularity contest, another way to increase the same people's E-dick. Especially if you're going to make everybody vote, because honestly who will vote for an unknown person regardless of the fact that he was a game changer.

Also a hall of fame is from all times, we just dont have the people anymore who would do a good job making a decent hall of fame. 75% of the comitee probably started playing yesterday.
                    Isn't it funny when somebody makes comments that are so obviously naive and uninformed? Point is, no one else is going to take the time to do this. I agree, personally the people that should be making this rarely, or don't even play anymore, but let me break this down really simple for all you haters that don't understand.

If you spent the time you spend flaming him on forums, actually trying to make this HOF better, or getting involved, or anything other than useless whining - it'd most likely be a whole lot better in alot of people's eyes. A HOF, even if it was made by Epinephrine, would have tons of people that disagree with many aspects of it - that's just how it is. The bottom line is, no one else is taking the time to do this, and personally, I'd rather have some kind of Hall of Fame rather than none if god forbid this game does die sometime in the coming years (I'll keep logging in as long as others do). I'd like as many extra little pieces of history as possible, to remember something I've spent alot of time doing/being a part of.

So either get in on helping the HoF, and making it better/more accurate in your eyes - or fuck off and stop wasting your time and ours. Time that can be spent doing something useful like helping, giving constructive criticism, or for some of you (you know who you are) sticking your cock in a blender set for 'climb upwards with a fury'
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane View Post
                      2nd Phzy you are the biggest douche in subspace right now, i mean usually people who talk shit atleast have SOME skill or atleast SOME good material. you are just a useless piece of shit and waste all of our time with the nonsense that you type.
                      LOL HURRICANE TALKING ABOUT SKILL

hey when was the last time someone thought you were good? when was the last time you won twl? ya never stfu

go ask more thunder members to be in ur crappy commitee (para,evildeed,dreamfly,cloth,dreamwin,rege,freeze ,u,sertifi,revolt,w/e) so i can have a good laugh when they reject

pz cyaaaaatties

edit;
                      1:NL>TERMINATOR> phiz, loki is an idiot
                      1:NL>TERMINATOR> he said he could ace me in a javelin duel
                      lets not talk about the ace, u cant even beat nl
                      u cant even beat evildeed

Comment

• Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
                        If you spent the time you spend flaming him on forums, actually trying to make this HOF better, or getting involved, or anything other than useless whining - it'd most likely be a whole lot better in alot of people's eyes.
                        Why try making things better only a few people like? Like I said, why would we want to increase the same peoples dick even more?

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
                        A HOF, even if it was made by Epinephrine, would have tons of people that disagree with many aspects of it - that's just how it is. The bottom line is, no one else is taking the time to do this, and personally, I'd rather have some kind of Hall of Fame rather than none if god forbid this game does die sometime in the coming years (I'll keep logging in as long as others do). I'd like as many extra little pieces of history as possible, to remember something I've spent alot of time doing/being a part of.
                        Yeah, because your life will suck if you dont have your name on a website from a dead game? You'll have plenty of memories after the game dies, memories of cool people you met, memories of douchebags you owned in duels. People who should be on a HOF are known by the public, they dont need their name on a list made by a comitee who dont know wtf they are doing.

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
                        So either get in on helping the HoF, and making it better/more accurate in your eyes - or fuck off and stop wasting your time and ours. Time that can be spent doing something useful like helping, giving constructive criticism, or for some of you (you know who you are) sticking your cock in a blender set for 'climb upwards with a fury'
                        Im already trying to help the HoF, by getting rid of it, because it sucks. It doesnt need to get better because its a stupid idea.

EDIT: I'd like to know who is in the comitee, can we have a list of members in the comitee?
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
                          Why try making things better only a few people like? Like I said, why would we want to increase the same peoples dick even more?

Yeah, because your life will suck if you dont have your name on a website from a dead game? You'll have plenty of memories after the game dies, memories of cool people you met, memories of douchebags you owned in duels. People who should be on a HOF are known by the public, they dont need their name on a list made by a comitee who dont know wtf they are doing.

Im already trying to help the HoF, by getting rid of it, because it sucks. It doesnt need to get better because its a stupid idea.

EDIT: I'd like to know who is in the comitee, can we have a list of members in the comitee?
                          So basically, what I've summed up from this post, is you have no real logical reason for us NOT to have a HoF. You just don't like the person doing it and therefore don't want it. Is this HoF screwing your gf? Did it kill your dog? Rape your sister? Lay off guys sheeesh. Still haven't heard a single good point against this other than lack of people like Epi being actively/openly involved with it. While I agree I'd love his and others help, I'd still like to get something started and up there too. Would it kill people to try being positive before yelling shut it down? Like it or not, the majority of people currently up there, would be up there if Epinephrine made it too. Hell do anything constructive, just stop attacking, and telling someone to destroy alot of hard work just because you don't like it. I don't like the Mona Lisa, let's burn it. If you really think some of the choices are terrible, why not try and develop a system that could have someone voted out? The first 2 inductions were made without a full council, and without the community's support. I'm sure if some of you weren't being such dickheads about it, and enough support was gathered, you could find a way to work with loki and have someone taken out.

Why do you care so much about these people's dicksizes? I don't think HoF is what's got you riled up, might be some deeper issues my friend. It really bugs me to see all these people that 'don't have the time' to be bothered with helping, but they'll spend the time revisiting and bashing this thread. Really productive!

For the record though, pretty sure I like you duel pasta, just really, offer some solution other than total destruction. You guys are really throwing loki on a major defensive here, only makes him harder to work with and stressed out. HoF isn't going to get taken down, so maybe working with him is a better idea?
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft View Post
                            1:Ease> lol loki just told me the committee members
                            1:Ease> cloth, freeze, dreamfly, soupero, regency, dreamwin, evildeed
                            Awesome,I'm in!!!!!!!

Seriously, I wouldn't suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
                              So basically, what I've summed up from this post, is you have no real logical reason for us NOT to have a HoF. You just don't like the person doing it and therefore don't want it. Is this HoF screwing your gf? Did it kill your dog? Rape your sister? Lay off guys sheeesh. Still haven't heard a single good point against this other than lack of people like Epi being actively/openly involved with it. While I agree I'd love his and others help, I'd still like to get something started and up there too. Would it kill people to try being positive before yelling shut it down? Like it or not, the majority of people currently up there, would be up there if Epinephrine made it too. Hell do anything constructive, just stop attacking, and telling someone to destroy alot of hard work just because you don't like it. I don't like the Mona Lisa, let's burn it. If you really think some of the choices are terrible, why not try and develop a system that could have someone voted out? The first 2 inductions were made without a full council, and without the community's support. I'm sure if some of you weren't being such dickheads about it, and enough support was gathered, you could find a way to work with loki and have someone taken out.

Why do you care so much about these people's dicksizes? I don't think HoF is what's got you riled up, might be some deeper issues my friend. It really bugs me to see all these people that 'don't have the time' to be bothered with helping, but they'll spend the time revisiting and bashing this thread. Really productive!

For the record though, pretty sure I like you duel pasta, just really, offer some solution other than total destruction. You guys are really throwing loki on a major defensive here, only makes him harder to work with and stressed out. HoF isn't going to get taken down, so maybe working with him is a better idea?
                              yeah I have no problems with you whatsoever

and I dont want to 'destroy' it, I just dont like the idea of HoF, I also dont have anything against the people who are doing it, they can go ahead and do it. It's just that its going to be alot of work for something that will be forgotten, you might see it as a good memory of the game you spent so much time on, but not everybody thinks like that.

and a lack of people fit for the job is a good argument to not do it, because you might rather have a crappy one than it not happening. But I would rather have it not happening than have a crappy version of it.

I'll stop bashing the idea, but imo its a waste of time
                              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• If you are going to do a hall of fame you might as well include things other than TWL winners and the best players in the game. So many people have contributed so much to this game and are going to be completely left out. What about adding a spot for Super Dave (Postal) for all of his amazing maps and graphics he did, a spot for PL for updating continuum to .40 finally to help get rid of (most) of the CE crap, how about giving some props to people like Mootland Farmer, and countless other people who have greatly affected how this game has turned out. Even though I strongly agree that TW is basically about TWL that there are so many other factors that kept me playing over the years, and those people deserve props also.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X