No announcement yet.

TWL Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give me a week of solid play time and i would be able to beat u and nl together 1v2. ive done it before and if i wanted t o i would do it again. ps phzy no matter how much u try to be some sort of 'good' player at this game your captains of your squads u join still rip on you and how bad you are. u and NL 1v2 to 10. if i win u guys both leave your 'twl squad' and forfeit your possible pine riding 'twl titles'. if you guys win u can name your price, scared? bunch of pussy's yo ease i think u were in one of the games i beat u rough and 2 other javs each with a minimum of 2 deaths left in a jd when i had 5 left in total... pretty sure i won... and i wonder if he thinks hes even remotely as good as u? oh man i love the audasity of people to act like they are tough in a video game when i spank them everytime i play. people may like me, people may not like me... pretty sure everyone knows of me in this game one way or another. notorious. bring it bitch
    Subnova Owner

Comment

• LOL get em loki
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• thank god, this thread finally became interesting

be sure to put up statistical records if possible as well, something like roxy's 24-1 would be nice

ps. 80% of the people whining about this are either actively basers and have never been in the top 100 in elim, or have just started playing. the list of the committee is fucking depressing though. haha
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Nobody doesn't even know the real committee list, so lets stop talking about it until we do eh.
          Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
          24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
          1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

• Ofcourse I was asked to be part of the committee, but I kindly rejected because I think Hurricane isn't the right person to take on this task and because I am lazy as fuck and didn't wanna put the time in, even if it's just a few minutes...

Having said that, it's only logicall I was asked for the committee seeing how I am the only person to win all 3 different TWLM's and thus I am the only person who can say they have far lying knowledge in every friggin aspect of the game...

P.S. Anybody wanna play me in racing? I'd beat the crap outta ya'll... I'll put my pizza at stake even if it's hosted with 50+ ppl!
            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
              Ofcourse I was asked to be part of the committee, but I kindly rejected because I think Hurricane isn't the right person to take on this task and because I am lazy as fuck and didn't wanna put the time in, even if it's just a few minutes...

Having said that, it's only logicall I was asked for the committee seeing how I am the only person to win all 3 different TWLM's and thus I am the only person who can say they have far lying knowledge in every friggin aspect of the game...

P.S. Anybody wanna play me in racing? I'd beat the crap outta ya'll... I'll put my pizza at stake even if it's hosted with 50+ ppl!
              ill play you in f1spirit!
              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane View Post
                give me a week of solid play time and i would be able to beat u and nl together 1v2. ive done it before and if i wanted t o i would do it again. ps phzy no matter how much u try to be some sort of 'good' player at this game your captains of your squads u join still rip on you and how bad you are. u and NL 1v2 to 10. if i win u guys both leave your 'twl squad' and forfeit your possible pine riding 'twl titles'. if you guys win u can name your price, scared? bunch of pussy's yo ease i think u were in one of the games i beat u rough and 2 other javs each with a minimum of 2 deaths left in a jd when i had 5 left in total... pretty sure i won... and i wonder if he thinks hes even remotely as good as u? oh man i love the audasity of people to act like they are tough in a video game when i spank them everytime i play. people may like me, people may not like me... pretty sure everyone knows of me in this game one way or another. notorious. bring it bitch
                1:NL>TERMINATOR> phiz, loki talking like he good at something on forums again
                lol

what are you talking bout, u never beat neither of us

u were never good

i'd take ur offer if u wernt alrdy axed from dice, wouldnt be scared of a no talent fuk real talk

edit; ease rips on everyone on thunder except burnt

and also, been on dice chat with a few thunderers, we see how mega treat u on chat so dont act like u get respect on any squads

'stfu ur not terring'
                'why would we terr u when chief is online? stupid fuk'
                'req talk 1 more time and ur axed' <--rofl
                'not playing if that newbie is in'
                goes on

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                LOL get em loki
                mega? dont encourage dis retard

megaman89> ROFL
                megaman89> i was goin to axe him after hard lock
                megaman89> lukcy cripple beat me to it

hell, even ug axed u loki, stfu
                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

ANGRAY ONN INTERNTESZ

Might want to see someone about that anger problem!
                  The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                  The hand claps make the song

Comment

• requiem > draft in terr. enough said.
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

• buddy i will say this once and i will say it again, the only reason why u have an ego is because most of the people who play this game try to be legit and not talk shit about other people and how good or bad they are. i will be the one who will step up, you dont beat me you wont beat me you are aweful. i wish i had stats of me vs other squads in twl or twd, hell ive played like 6 twlj games in my tw playing time and ive beated the best squads tw has seen in jav. in twd it would show my 8:1 ratios in jd or dd and if we could look up games vs players i think the only jav in the last 2 years who would have me beat in twd games w:l would be waven. the fact of the matter was i was a non liked player who was aliased in noname squads and i would beat your top tier squads all the time, when i played in good squads i was rarely defeated when i barely tried. the entire time i was in dice i played for real for the first 1-2 weeks to have my chance to stay on dice and i won almost every game i played in warbird jav or base. then when legend was created i carried that squad in warbirding and javing aswell. some stats for twl i took mambo to twlj playoffs and i made jitb an allstar who beat me by 8-11 kills in the season and i played 3 less games then him and i woulda been an allstar. we beat syndicate we beat sk8/thunder the only squad we didnt beat was dice and thats because we played with mcvicar and people who dont normally jav. i have proof that i am good and i will dummy u and NL period, you are a self proclaimed javelin and NL is more confused on his ship choice then cripple is on his sexuality

PS. the committee list WAS
                      (MessageBot)>List of players on halloffame:
                      (MessageBot)>connection, pure_luck, steak666, mirrorrim, sudden, ardour, dumbrit!, fieryfire, requiem (Owner)
                      (MessageBot)>burnt, m_m god, knockers, fludd, da1andonly

i was waiting on epi and mantra-slider

the next thing to adress with the hall of fame was pure luck did a random mass axing of people off of staff for not being 'staff material' and for some odd reason with deans of staff higher mods and smods backing me up showing them what i have done for this zone and the perfect record of being in staff aswell as donating 20 dollars for the advertisements to help the population of TW to increase possibly i was smoked without a reason. still havent heard anything nothing, so u can have the work i was doing on the halloffame etc.. it wasnt completely ready but quite frankly after that bs that just happened i have no interest to better the zone i just got fukd by cripple for TWL and now on staff shit.funny thing is mirror tells me i can remain staff for TWL but i am not staff for TW, to continue the hall of fame. thte audasity? no hard feelings to most staff u guys were great. secondly to the people who have ever taken to heart the fact that i talk shit about peoples skills you all need to get over it, its never anything personal i just like to create competition.
                      Last edited by Hurricane; 01-28-2009, 04:00 PM.
                      Subnova Owner

Comment

• You sound like somebody who shouldn't run anything Hurricane, let alone the hall of fame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                          requiem > draft in terr. enough said.
                          true say, real talk

no wonder everyone saying requiem is the best terr in tw

Originally posted by Hurricane View Post
                          * ENTER MY LIFE STORY, ACHIEVEMENTS ON SS " PUTTING ALL THIS ON MY RESUME

you got some nice life achievements there, ill pretend to care since you wrote so much

cant write more, catties calling pz
                          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

the next thing to adress with the hall of fame was pure luck did a random mass axing of people off of staff for not being 'staff material'
                            It wasn't random. Here's what PL did:

The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                            The hand claps make the song

Comment

• I know that if I were good in anything, I sure as hell wouldn't argue with a guy like draft about anything roflmaowwtnpobtmlp (rolling on floor laughing my ass off while wanking to nekkid pictures of brokenfist touching mights little peepee...)

On a side note you are calling him a selfproclaimed javelin, that coming from you just looks weird cause you are giving your "skill" just too much credit there in that post... and then you're calling him that... that's just stupid... stupid and sad...

The wrong move you made was portraying yourself like you were the head of the committee... You should've just gone you're the guy arranging it, and putting those ppls opinions into a list while not being involved in the picking process yourself... If you woulda done that, then I guess there would've been a lot less complaining... It's not always about how things really are, but it's how things look like they are that cause reactions.
                              Last edited by PjOtTeR; 01-28-2009, 05:56 PM.
                              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

funny thing is mirror tells me i can remain staff for TWL but i am not staff for TW, to continue the hall of fame. thte audasity? no hard feelings to most staff u guys were great.
                                Okay guess I got my answer. What a horrible thing to tell someone they are still welcome in TWL staff because of their hard work. The audacity! Oh well, I figured you would give up just like you did on LJ Hot or Not when Dice axed you.

For someone so willing to defend his skill, you just gave all the nay-sayers on this thread exactly what they wanted: for you to quit.

Comment

Working...
                                X