This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl @ this.

all anyone really has is hearsay, youre not going to get anyone axed/thrown out for that. Is there probably some shady shit going down? Of course, but who doesnt honestly expect it...if you want to get over this just beat them in the game. Stop using dele as a cop out. most people in here have assisted a banned player in playing for them in TWD/L at some point anyway.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

i also believe dele should be unbanned for the season, since it is looking like one of the last seasons for TW...

as for pascone, i knew he was pulling strings the second i talked to him...when he said he already went over his whole roster with the staff checking the IP addresses, it sounded very fishy...
      Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
        rofl @ this.

all anyone really has is hearsay, youre not going to get anyone axed/thrown out for that. Is there probably some shady shit going down? Of course, but who doesnt honestly expect it...if you want to get over this just beat them in the game. Stop using dele as a cop out. most people in here have assisted a banned player in playing for them in TWD/L at some point anyway.
        I haven't, have you?

Comment

more pascone drama? Oh Im soooooooooo surprised lol :wub:
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
            i also believe dele should be unbanned for the season, since it is looking like one of the last seasons for TW...

as for pascone, i knew he was pulling strings the second i talked to him...when he said he already went over his whole roster with the staff checking the IP addresses, it sounded very fishy...
            You do not unban the guy that has evaded ban ten times, what kind of message does that send to all the other cheating fks out there in TW?

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
              most people in here have assisted a banned player in playing for them in TWD/L at some point anyway.
              What the hell.. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable View Post
                lol jesus christ, im glad im banned forever. The thought of even playing this game along side people like Ignite makes me wanna go play in traffic. This all coming from someone who left me a ?message a few days ago telling me to join Quake and that he would pay me when I get unbanned :grin: Since I grew out of the immature online trash talking long ago... do yourself a favor and just read all that you typed up. You just spent 15 minutes of your life typing up a novel about something so extremely uncool that it should make you sick. The fact that these kinda of things take priority in your life is disheartening
                i didnt read anything after this post...before just yesterday, dele's last post was october 17th 2008, why the almost 3 month absence? Dele you arent doing a very good job keeping 'low key', you did for 3 months but as soon as threads consist of the conspiracy between you and pascone you pop right in to throw in your two cents. you just said "im glad im banned forever, the thought of even playing this game......" you're pretty much saying you think this game is garbage and dont ever want to play again, so why would you go silent for 3 months? then decide to come back and try and clear pascone from abusing staff? either you're obsessed with this game and keep up with everything in this zone through the forums without posting anything (just reading), or someone has you on speed dial to tell you about a game you are 'glad to be banned forever' from, or the obvious answer....you use the alias 'vigi' and decide to try and cover your ass from your forum name 'delectable' (which you havent posted on in 3 months). that was a big mistake, if you were smart you would have made the forum account 'vigi', considering it hasnt been made yet. (not even sure you can do that since it has to be approved or something). It also wasnt smart to post under the name 'delectable' without the real 'vigilanty' to counter all of our arguments to prove your innocence.

Heres some food for thought for everyone, vigilanty currently uses the alias 'the window' in HZ. Luckily, he used this name to join squads like Dice and Fu Inc. http://twd.trenchwars.org/index.php?...&userID=288476 also, vigilanty also joined dice and fu inc. under his real name (vigilanty) within relevant time frames (especially fu inc.) http://twd.trenchwars.org/index.php?...ile&userID=363

?find the window

vigilanty still plays, but in a different zone, on a different name...

So who has been using his 'nickname' all this time? (hmm like thats hard) Why hasnt the real vigilanty spoken on this? Why did delectable keep silent for 3 months and decide to pop out again as soon as the alias 'vigi' was gone from sake?

oh and i used to talk frequently with vigilanty and violence when they used to play in the zone hyperspace with me, for some reason i couldnt figure out why 'vigi' wouldnt respond to me? guess i know why now ^.^
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

TIT: this is trench wars.
                  Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
                  Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
                  Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
                  Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

I agree, but this thread is just going to be ignored.

Also Delectable should be unbanned, just put everything on to monitor him while he's playing TWL. I don't care if a great warbird have cheated in the past, just make sure they don't do it again.
                    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable View Post
                      lol jesus christ, im glad im banned forever. The thought of even playing this game along side people like Ignite makes me wanna go play in traffic. This all coming from someone who left me a ?message a few days ago telling me to join Quake and that he would pay me when I get unbanned :grin: Since I grew out of the immature online trash talking long ago... do yourself a favor and just read all that you typed up. You just spent 15 minutes of your life typing up a novel about something so extremely uncool that it should make you sick. The fact that these kinda of things take priority in your life is disheartening
                      Weren't you supposed to have quit? You lying sack of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Weren't you supposed to have quit? You lying sack of shit.
                        Hah Rudy! Maybe I am slow but I just noticed how Dele says at one point that he is glad to be banned forever and then says he received a msg some days ago from Ignite to join Quake. Now, on what name did you receive it? :grin:

Tbh I care more about the zone's inactivity (and boredom) than things like this. But I guess rules are rules, esspecially if you are on staff. I don't have anything against Pascone or Delectable though.
                        Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
                        Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
                        Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
                        Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

why the hate on dele when we have vys playing who has been banned atleast twice for cheating and who has avoided god knows how many times
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

As my good man Mike Myers would say in his Austin Powers movie,
                            NERD ALERT!

As for you idiots, delectable is only banned in Trench Wars. He is not SSC banned. Seriously, when will you people stop with the drama? Oh wait, you can't. It's all you know in your insignificant lives.

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
                            TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
                            Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

gotta say, ignite trying to recruit dele, then throwing him under the bus and blaming pascone seems kinda ironic, i think whatever happens with dele pascone should happen equally to ignite (after all he did try to recruit a banned player)

Edit: If vigi isnt dele then perma ban ignite.
                              Last edited by HateTheFake; 01-08-2009, 12:12 PM.
                              Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                              2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                              2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

just unban dele

im tired of this stupid argument

if vys can play, throw dele back in there

if he does something stupid and gets banned, that just means we get to go back to where we are now. a whinefest about pascone and dele and blah blah blah blah

who gives a flying fuck anymore

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X