Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

demote pascone, unban dele so we have more competitive birds in twl, if he cheats then just ban him and let that be that. If you wont unban dele, then ban vys so they have equal treatment
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
      demote pascone, unban dele so we have more competitive birds in twl, if he cheats then just ban him and let that be that. If you wont unban dele, then ban vys so they have equal treatment
      Makes sense Ricko, seems like it would put an end to the drama.

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
      just unban dele

im tired of this stupid argument

if vys can play, throw dele back in there

if he does something stupid and gets banned, that just means we get to go back to where we are now. a whinefest about pascone and dele and blah blah blah blah

who gives a flying fuck anymore
      You and me both Zeebu

Originally posted by Jones View Post
      why the hate on dele when we have vys playing who has been banned atleast twice for cheating and who has avoided god knows how many times
      I've often wondered the samething as you Jones

Originally posted by Noah View Post
      I agree, but this thread is just going to be ignored.

Also Delectable should be unbanned, just put everything on to monitor him while he's playing TWL. I don't care if a great warbird have cheated in the past, just make sure they don't do it again.
      Makes sense too. I had about 200 people 'monitoring' me in the TWLD finals. Everything went fine there

Originally posted by royCE View Post
      i also believe dele should be unbanned for the season, since it is looking like one of the last seasons for TW...

as for pascone, i knew he was pulling strings the second i talked to him...when he said he already went over his whole roster with the staff checking the IP addresses, it sounded very fishy...
      I would definitely add more competition wouldnt I. You have to step up your game against a reigning TWLD champion :P

Originally posted by Izor View Post
      rofl @ this.

all anyone really has is hearsay, youre not going to get anyone axed/thrown out for that. Is there probably some shady shit going down? Of course, but who doesnt honestly expect it...if you want to get over this just beat them in the game. Stop using dele as a cop out. most people in here have assisted a banned player in playing for them in TWD/L at some point anyway.
      'if you want to get over this just beat them in the game' 'nuff said Izor Thats always been my motto.

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
      wonder what pascone's gonna say. take pascone off staff, unban dele and put his real name on roster so this mystery can end.

ps. deluge getting lil angry for something thats bullshit eh?
      Similiar to what Ricko stated. Makes sense to do. Even pascone has agreed with that idea.

Originally posted by death row View Post
      free del : (

one of the best wb's to play this game should be given another chance!
      Then we could play TWLD together. We have always faced off against one another : D

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
      Just unban Delectable and let him play
      Burnt knows im harmless, we had some good battles in the TWLD finals.

Originally posted by Draft View Post
      i don;t know this guy called ignite well, just know hes a richfuk

anyway, he has a point and i have nothing against delectable.
      Most people dont have anything against me : x
      3x TWLD All-Star
      2x TWLD Finals MVP
      2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

see? look at that

if you stop being a useless prick to people for a while, people join your side because then itll shut up other people who are currently useless pricks

yayyy

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Meh, I really dont undersatand all the emotion about wether or not dele comes back to play TWL. I sure as hell wont lose any sleep over it. Dele is a cool guy and for the most part has gone away from his cheating ways. On the other hand he is supposed to be perma banned or something. I guess unbanning a perma banned player would not look good for TW staff so I doubt they would unban him. If he evades let him who fucking cares. Sake can be beat with or without dele. I mean Sweet beat them..... are you really that mortified if dele comes back? I kinda would like dele to come back cause I always had fun playing vs him in elims and dds and such.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

better off unbanning better players and letting them play rather than doing nothing about a dying zone
            1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

though i think it was bullshit that he got to play...dele single handedly won twld finals last year and its a shame to have best wb in game banned

unban dele
              Gun remembers.

Comment

dele banned & vys not? that's not right...

vys did more worse (in hacking terms) then dele, yet he is free and dele not
                SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

it doesnt really matter tho, dele will be unbanned in february for serving his time...thats a perfect timing to play off the last 3-4 rounds of twl, excluding the playoffs if sake even makes it...this alone proves this isnt about dele...its about pascone abusing staff powers and trying to get away with it...
                  Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by Flared View Post
                    though i think it was bullshit that he got to play...dele single handedly won twld finals last year and its a shame to have best wb in game banned

unban dele

its a shame we got the 2nd best terr in tw banned too, unban mythril as well?
                    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

So from this thread I gather that people think:

1) Pascone should be axed from staff
                      2) Pascone shouldnt be a TWL cap
                      3) Dele should not be allowed to play TWL (and a few who think he should)

1) Pascone did ask me and others to make sure dele was not on his roster several times before the season and a few times during the season. Checks were done by Bang Ops and only recently was something found. But it's not up to me what happens to him.

2) This is something I can handle. Vigi did not play 1 TWL game or Pre-season game. He also joined after TWL squads qualified for TWL. I didnt get a chance to see if he was TWL rostered before he was removed, but looks like he had no effect whatsoever on TWL. "Because Pascone is fishy" isnt enough, based on what I just mentioned, to remove him as a TWL cap.

3) As soon as I found out the news, I checked to see if he had played any TWL games. Turns out he didnt, yay. He's still permabanned so not much else to discuss.
                      Last edited by MirrorriM; 01-08-2009, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
                        3) Dele should not be allowed to play TW (and a few who think he should)
                        fixed
                        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

to dele lovers:

1) This argument that unbanning one player, will somehow increase the overall zone population and solve inactivity is ABSURD.

2) Allowing players to cheat and come back to the game without penalty, sends the message to the average player that because of reputation and name, you are allowed back in. Justice should be blind. Even on spaceships games. You should not be able to tweak and bend the rules of the system because you're a winning cheater instead of a losing cheater.

3) Delectable did not serve the time of his banned. He has tried to escape his ban on AT LEAST a half a dozen names. Rudy knows all this and has tracked him down and caught him each and every time. Evading your ban is cheating.

Do not let a cheater who does not serve his ban honestly back into this game because of his popularity and under the false notion that it will somehow solve zone inactivity. We want a clean, cheat-free zone.

Comment

I could sit here and pick apart everything that everyone has said in this about me, but those people already made up their minds and it would be a massive waste of time.

Also, it seems like a majority of people would want to see him unbanned, not banned.
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Yea we want him unbanned and you banned for abusing staff powers and using a banned player in a twld finals match. Your the one we want to see removed from the game not dele.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                                Yea we want him unbanned and you banned for abusing staff powers and using a banned player in a twld finals match. Your the one we want to see removed from the game not dele.
                                Don't you think that that would have happened if these allegations being made actually happened?
                                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                                X