This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War View Post
    As for you idiots, delectable is only banned in Trench Wars. He is not SSC banned. [/IMG]
    I thought cheating results in an SSC ban? Or has it changed? Dele is a cool guy, and I hate to see ppl banned for a year for cheating with CE. CE should not be able to work with SS it's the programmers fault for not being able to correct this. On the other side though, Pascone has aided many times in trying to help someone around their ban, and he is staff. I tried to help my friend Install, who is banned for life for the same offense, by letting him on my squad. When he was caught I was told by Rudy if I let him on my squad again I would be banned, why isn't this the same case with others? Unban all the people banned for CE, fix the damn game, and demote Pascone until he can prove hes not the same asshole that he was on Value. BTW Deluge, you should be happy and stop defending ppl so much... You got away with evading your one year ban for cheating.
    Indulgence

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
      I could sit here and pick apart everything that everyone has said in this about me, but those people already made up their minds and it would be a massive waste of time.

Also, it seems like a majority of people would want to see him unbanned, not banned.
      Wrong. Half of the people are from Sake and have their own interests at hand, and most people don't want a known cheater and evader back in this game. I bet if we took a poll we'd see that.

Comment

Good thread
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

dont care what happens to dele, care about what happens to pascone really. 2nd season in a row this dele thing has been allowed to happen.
          zidane> big play
          Omega Red> dwop sick
          mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
          WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
          1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

So noone really knows if this vigi is delectable and it really doesn't matter since he didn't play twl. Nice info Ignite!

I agree that dele should be unbanned though. It's a joke really... everyone knows this Vys guy is using hacks while staff looks the other way but even though Delectable is banned, has not been playing twl, staff and a bunch of ignites are still all over him like stink on a monkey. Also, This rudy or ruby poser should be demoted and not pascone.

Comment

too much drama for a free game....

Comment

Originally posted by R1pp3r View Post
                So noone really knows if this vigi is delectable and it really doesn't matter since he didn't play twl. Nice info Ignite!

I agree that dele should be unbanned though. It's a joke really... everyone knows this Vys guy is using hacks while staff looks the other way but even though Delectable is banned, has not been playing twl, staff and a bunch of ignites are still all over him like stink on a monkey. Also, This rudy or ruby poser should be demoted and not pascone.
                We know damn sure that vigi is delectable, that's why there was a ban.

Comment

re

just thing the last seaosn crap in finals was totally fucked up, but I dont care if he allowed to play now, i just dont like it when an individual gets banned for cheating gets a get out of ban free card just to play finals than gets banned again.

W/E fuck da police and draft's sister
                  TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                  TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                  KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                  1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                  1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

War, what is he good for?

[QUOTE=War;678272]As my good man Mike Myers would say in his Austin Powers movie,
                    NERD ALERT!

[QUOTE]

War, what is he good for? Absolutely nothing. Say it again.

WARNING: HITLER YOUTH TRYOUT PICTURE...

My, oh my! War somehow managed to slip out of the rehab CLINIC and find his way to his warbird where he flew onto the spaceships forums to call me a socially introverted soul based on my purely comical pictures.

Man, this guy looks worst than that one pimple you always have on your ass that you try so hard to squeeze away, but keeps coming back.

Anyway, everyone feel better about themselves today by feasting your eyes on this beautiful picture of War. A little warning: War the crack baby and I go way back, so I don't get dry heaves anymore when I look at his picture.

p.s. Good luck finding friends or a job with that big piece of metal fuckery on your head, dumbass.

Comment

WAR so serious?

IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                      yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                      Originally posted by tone
                      no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

I don't know if pascone is guilty or not, but 'HEY WE NEED GREAT WARBIRDS AND KEWL DEWDZ IN HERRRRRRRR' in the order of allowing a blatant cheater, abuser, and evader to be unbanned and playable is seriously stupid. I don't care what your political views are, what you watch on TV, what you jerk off to, or what you talk about in the other sub-forums... but seriously, this is how you think about the future of TW (or lack thereof)? I'm going to get on my care-chair for just a brief second and say:

YOU ARE IDIOTS.

Comment

this is getting old... go find something new
                          SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                          SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                          Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                          Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                          1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                          1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

[QUOTE=ignite ignite;678424][QUOTE=War;678272]As my good man Mike Myers would say in his Austin Powers movie,
                            NERD ALERT!

War, what is he good for? Absolutely nothing. Say it again.

WARNING: HITLER YOUTH TRYOUT PICTURE...

My, oh my! War somehow managed to slip out of the rehab CLINIC and find his way to his warbird where he flew onto the spaceships forums to call me a socially introverted soul based on my purely comical pictures.

Man, this guy looks worst than that one pimple you always have on your ass that you try so hard to squeeze away, but keeps coming back.

Anyway, everyone feel better about themselves today by feasting your eyes on this beautiful picture of War. A little warning: War the crack baby and I go way back, so I don't get dry heaves anymore when I look at his picture.

p.s. Good luck finding friends or a job with that big piece of metal fuckery on your head, dumbass.
                            All I got from this, is that ignite has pimples on his ass.
                            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
                              All I got from this, is that ignite has pimples on his ass.
                              That's what I thought....
                              My ass sure as hell is pimple free!!!
                              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                                1) This argument that unbanning one player, will somehow increase the overall zone population and solve inactivity is ABSURD.

2) Allowing players to cheat and come back to the game without penalty, sends the message to the average player that because of reputation and name, you are allowed back in. Justice should be blind. Even on spaceships games. You should not be able to tweak and bend the rules of the system because you're a winning cheater instead of a losing cheater.

3) Delectable did not serve the time of his banned. He has tried to escape his ban on AT LEAST a half a dozen names. Rudy knows all this and has tracked him down and caught him each and every time. Evading your ban is cheating.

Do not let a cheater who does not serve his ban honestly back into this game because of his popularity and under the false notion that it will somehow solve zone inactivity. We want a clean, cheat-free zone.
                                your big words doesn't justify you PAYING a past cheater to captain your squad.

words of a hypocrite are empty and make me sick
                                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X