Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL-D Week 5 Featured Matches

TWL-D Week 5 ::::: Featured Matches :::::

This week offers 2 games which should be fairly competitive in Pirates vs Dynasty and Sake vs Thunder. While Heavy and Quake get relatively easy matches, its still important for both squads not to look past these matches as doing so would put them in a very embarrassing situation.

Featured Match of the Week TWLD Week 5 ::::: Thunder vs Sake :::::

Seems to me after this past week that Thunder has woke up their wbs and is ready to start playing some good matches. Sake, on the other hand, seems complacent after winning TWL last year as Stray and doesn’t feel like they even need to show up apparently to win games. Being 2-2, Sake cannot really afford another loss here to Thunder, so expect them to come in motivated to end the terrible effort they’ve been putting forth thus far. That being said, even if they do show up I don’t think they’re going to beat a Thunder line that just came off a good win against Heavy.

Final Score: Thunder - 50 : Sake - 43

Pirates vs Dynasty :::::

Dynasty is a very surprising squad this year beating both Sake and Thunder so far, but the question remains of ‘Are these guys for real?’ Vys doesn’t seem to think so. In fact, earlier today he told me he doesn’t know why they have all this ego all of a sudden, seeing as how they benched for him when he was ivf on QS. Pirates has been tested once so far this season in a game against Quake which they lost, but only by 4 kills. Seeing as how Quake is the only undefeated squadron so far, that’s looking less and less embarrassing (even though quake has only played pirates). While you can say they’ve come a long way from that game vs Quake, looking back at it I remember both chokle and vys playing like they were afraid to die out all game, and if that is to repeat itself against a Dynasty team that loves to bring pressure, things could get interesting. The play of Dynasty will rely a lot on Regen whose records so far have been an indicator of how well his squad has been playing (9-8 , 12-10, 0-4, 7-5). If this ends up being a close game in the end, I think that would be in favor of Dynasty based upon what I’ve seen them do in close games and what I’ve seen Pirates do, but the bottom line is I don’t see that happening.

Final Score: Pirates - 50 : Dynasty - 41

Quake vs Rape :::::

Rape, your season has been just that for you so far…but I don’t really think you guys are that bad. You’ve played Thunder, Heavy, Sake, Pirates, and now Quake. That’s 5 of the 6 toughest squads in TWLD right now, so don’t get too discouraged by what everyone (including yourselves Im sure) expected. You’ve been plagued with inconsistent players and teamwork, with some people dying out very quickly, but with any luck by the end of the season you should come away with 2 or 3 wins against Diso, Syne, and Sweet. Sorry to break it to you, though…this week isn’t looking too good for you.

Final Score: Quake - 50 : Rape - 32

Disoblige vs Sweet :::::

Christ, I’m going to get tired very quickly writing about Disoblige so instead I’m going to write about Sweet. You are a terrible squadron. Even if Caos does end up getting kills, hes just sacrificing the rest of his team to make himself look good. Selfish play like that is what has gotten you to 1-3. At some point, you have to realize that’s not going to win games and adjust it. As much as I don’t want to admit it, you even have some talent on that roster that’s capable of winning some games, even if your playoff hopes are pretty much done. It will just take some reevaluation of how you plan on getting your wins, because right now some of your players are much more aggressive than others. Use Disoblige as a practice game to see whats working and whats not. Then again, even playing like you have been will probably still work on Disoblige…

Final Score: Sweet- 50 : Disoblige - 36

Syne vs Heavy :::::

Hmm, reminds me a lot of Squad!! from season 8. As I remember it, Kthx, RaCka, Izor and friends went into the game looking clear past Paky Dude, golden duck, empion, and a couple other newbies and got smacked in the face for it. I’m pretty sure history won’t repeat itself. Syne is even more terrible now than back then.

Final Score: Heavy - 50 : Syne - 35
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

man, i'm constantly finding myself not finishing a single paragraph on these things nowadays. i probably will keep checking these because of the replies though. all i see now is a wall of text repeating the same stuff since week 1, with a few squads changed here and there.

i appreciate the work though.

ps. no, i will not write my own. and no i dont care if i hurt your feelings, shtu up
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

We did better our personal kill record from 34 to 45!
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

well what do you expect jones? Sweet is Sweet and Quake is Quake, you really don't look like you are going to the playoffs this year so you aren't in the top matches of the week.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

6 teams are going to playoffs, sake may die before the season, we may win vs. dynasty and thunder, we also had the toughest schedule.

In conclusion, izor and kthx are stupid (just like travis).

P.s. shut up
          2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
          2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
          2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

there can only be four teams in the semi finals.

everyone has the same schedule.

you are a moron.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by veetee View Post
              6 teams are going to playoffs, sake may die before the season, we may win vs. dynasty and thunder, we also had the toughest schedule.

In conclusion, izor and kthx are stupid (just like travis).

P.s. shut up
              my squads don't dissolve randomly, sorry
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

great, everyone missing my point, it has very little to do with sweet or whatever. we suck donkey balls and have some major things that need to be done if we don't want to pack our bags and go to shit-town early
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I see your point, its the same squads week after week being written about but honestly these are the squads who are winning games.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

When you can tell me people want to see Disoblige vs Sweet you can be the featured match. When you can tell me that Caos going 16-10 by getting 5 kills at the end of a meaningless game that Quake wasnt trying in he can be the hot player of the week. Theres no bias in my writing

I really dont know what you expect me to say. I said theres some talent on your roster and you can win games, but you're 1-3. I'd be lying if I said you're playing well and anyone can see you arent on the same page. I said the same of my squad this week
                    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      there can only be four teams in the semi finals.

everyone has the same schedule.

you are a moron.
                      i think vt just left out the "so far"
                      that said, technically the worst squad in the league has the toughest schedule.

isn't it funny that the week kthx's team loses is the week he decides to not write anything, including the power rankings? who would be up in the #1 spot now? just saying.
                      Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Umm, it was my birthday yesterday, I had better things to do than write an article.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          Umm, it was my birthday yesterday, I had better things to do than write an article.
                          had time to bench that TWLD, didn't you? I thought you were a starter? Looks like Apok had some brains and didn't cave into the incessant and annoying demands of the quicksand crowd.

Comment

Looks like we ended up losing also, I guess you have plenty of time to type here considering nobody bothered to look at your thread and you are banned until next Monday.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The NFL does not make their featured Monday night matchup every week with two losing teams in it. Why should TWL.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                              X