TWL-D Week 5 Featured Matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syne vs Heavy :::::

Hmm, reminds me a lot of Squad!! from season 8. As I remember it, Kthx, RaCka, Izor and friends went into the game looking clear past Paky Dude, golden duck, empion, and a couple other newbies and got smacked in the face for it. I’m pretty sure history won’t repeat itself. Syne is even more terrible now than back then.

Final Score: Heavy - 50 : Syne - 35

If i reminder correctly i carried this game for s!! to beat qs
    [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
      If i reminder correctly i carried this game for s!! to beat qs
      Well youre still terrible...and you meant remember. Youre lucky to be a part of the lineup for dynasty with the players they have
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Lol ignite.. For one you cant call anyone terrible and two you begged me to join every squad you have capped. And in my eyes im our number 2 bird behind geza
        [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
          Lol ignite.. For one you cant call anyone terrible and two you begged me to join every squad you have capped. And in my eyes im our number 2 bird behind geza
          even sake axed you
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

More like your great captain deluge? How is he doing by the way? he gonna show for a game or sometime?

Comment

Correction unabled nobody on dynasty is a number 1 bird on the squad. We all play the roles we are given! That is what gives us the W's at the end of the day when it's all said and done and the dust settles. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                Correction unabled nobody on dynasty is a number 1 bird on the squad. We all play the roles we are given! That is what gives us the W's at the end of the day when it's all said and done and the dust settles. :P
                Lol! That's cute! :wub:
                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                4:Geio> LOLOL
                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                4:spirit> LOL
                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                  Lol! That's cute! :wub:
                  what he meant to say is Exalt is #1 and he is embarrassed to admit it, It's understandable :wub: :wub:
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                    if you don't have a #1, you won't ever win the league.

as for deluge (a twld winner, as opposed to you who has won... some twdd games?), he doesn't need to play anymore, but he has work on sundays and no one accepts games on saturdays. that or we get stuck with the times he can't make.

that said, i think we might have a good chance of winning this weekend (yes, that is insider stock information)
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Una is a solid bird so is most of our starters. Geio is just implementing the style of play wich is unselfish and allows anyone of our players to mvp not just one or two.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                        Well youre still terrible...and you meant remember. Youre lucky to be a part of the lineup for dynasty with the players they have
                        You must have been sleeping last TWL. Unabled had a very, very good season with a lot of 16's and 17's while being on a mediocre squad.
                        Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
                        Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
                        Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
                        Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

Unabled lets remake Ownage?

Comment

Originally posted by Lame View Post
                            You must have been sleeping last TWL. Unabled had a very, very good season with a lot of 16's and 17's while being on a mediocre squad.
                            Actually RL called last twl..and the one before that. havent been having good luck lol
                            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Lame View Post
                              and where'd that get him? if this guy is such a superstar, why isn't he on a legitimate contender?

Comment

News flash pascone. Dynasty is a quality squad that is a contender.. Only match we will lose all reg season will be that heavy one

Comment

Working...
                                X