Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Season predictions

TWLB Pre Season Matches

Spastic vs Camisade I think Spastic may be overrated by the majority, and Condit underrated. We'll see
    Shriek vs Elusive Demonfaze is amazing
    Mambo vs Melee Melee is going to make a splash in TWLB, and Mambo is not a tier 1 squad
    Light vs Rampage I am not sure either team has a terrier
    Cripples vs Paladen I dont know who Paladen's terr is going to be this season, will it be KJW? Will Cripples fly with Cig Smoke or with Mitch?
    Pallies vs whiterabbits This is definitely a game to watch! I want to know if the Bero brothers will be there, and whether or not castromarx is playing. If yes to both, I think its a toss up
    Disoblige vs No Surrender
    Anti-Scrub vs British Squad

TWLD Pre Season Matches

Light vs Shriek I'll definitely be watching this game. I think this will be a toss up, Jeraden, DEA, Annul, Weaver vs Fireballz, code, and ruby
    Rampage vs Value I will also be at this game, but if Queen Six, Blood, and Banzi show up Squadless can't hold them all off
    Forbidden vs Immolate
    Bandits vs Paladen
    Cripples vs Pallies Might be a good game, I think Sleepy Weasel is better than TopGod though
    Melee vs Disoblige I think Melee's top 5 are better than Diso's top 5, we'll see, I hope I don't have to work
    British Squad vs No Surrender
    Elusive vs sk8

TWLJ Pre Season Matches

Shriek vs Immolate
    Rampage vs Ancients
    Value vs Light
    whiterabbits vs Cripples
    Pallies vs Paladen
    Melee vs Disoblige Hopefully Melee's new javs Tera and Eddie can work this one for Melee's favor vs A2K and plob and Mantra and bram.
    Anti-Scrub vs sk8
    No Surrender vs Elusive
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Paladen4Loss in all 3 preseason games...? :eek:

You don't think we can even take 'Bandits' in TWL-D?

Comment

Basing, the only true team game on this mother donkey puncher.

We'll see how it flows, come next stupid Sunday.

GL folks and fellas, and thanks for the vote of confidence, Webbb

tCK
      1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
      1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
      THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
      1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Comment

Re: Pre-Season predictions

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
        Does British Squad even have 8 on? EVER?
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
          Light vs Shriek I'll definitely be watching this game. I think this will be a toss up, Jeraden, DEA, Annul, Weaver vs Fireballz, code, and ruby
          True, Shriek is gonna smoke us.

We don't even have a chance.
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

TWLB Pre Season Matches

Spastic vs Camisade - Spastic is under-rated not over rated
            Shriek vs Elusive - Shriek wants this one bad
            Mambo vs Melee - Close game
            Light vs Rampage - You're from Onix webbb, and you don't even know that GK is our ter? lol.
            Cripples vs Paladen - No brainer
            Pallies vs whiterabbits - Probably will be a close game, I think pallies has the edge though.
            Disoblige vs No Surrender - Ouch
            Anti-Scrub vs British Squad - Why is BS in TWL-B?

TWLD Pre Season Matches

Light vs Shriek - How someone would think we would lose this baffles me.
            Rampage vs Value - I would shit my pants if banzi showed up, but blood will for sure.
            Forbidden vs Immolate - Go Warty.
            Bandits vs Paladen - Close game, sorry paladen
            Cripples vs Pallies - Mattey 4 prez, Hellz is decent too.
            Melee vs Disoblige - Really close game, giving it to Melee on randomness, plus I hate webbb's style, so annoying.
            British Squad vs No Surrender - I just chose in alphabetical order.
            Elusive vs sk8 - If they lose I'll laff.

TWLJ Pre Season Matches

Shriek vs Immolate - Immo is good, if bbz shows up, this is a toss up.
            Rampage vs Ancients - 3rd string 4 win
            Value vs Light - Sorry Del.
            whiterabbits vs Cripples - Unless of course crips 1st string shows up.
            Pallies vs Paladen - Ouch.
            Melee vs Disoblige - I still wonder how melee got in TWL-J, were they there last season?
            Anti-Scrub vs sk8 - Ouch again, go Tafkam.
            No Surrender vs Elusive - NS is just happy it's pre-season.

I'll refer back to this, and see how correct I am. I'm just hoping for the whiterabbits vs Crips and Value vs Rampage. The rest I'm sure of.
            Last edited by Ruby; 04-16-2003, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Get ready to soil your pants Ruby.
              Your predictions will come back to haunt you.
              I will make sure that you get your full dues.

-Necrogen the Wise and the Lyrical

Comment

Rampage vs Value I will also be at this game, but if Queen Six, Blood, and Banzi show up Squadless can't hold them all off

lol.....Squad will have my help to ya know : /
                3x TWLD All-Star
                2x TWLD Finals MVP
                2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

TWLB Pre Season Matches

Spastic vs Camisade - when hardcore pub basers collect together into one squad, only trouble can stir. Camisade does have nice strategy going with a very good terr [pasco]

Shriek vs Elusive - I think elusive's shear quality of players will win this for them. IMO neither really has spent enough time in base to develop an actual recurring strat, so its based on player performance.

Mambo vs Melee - Their TWBD meetings have been close games, but it is the trigger players such as Anon and BujaX that bring it home.

Light vs Rampage - Light with the edge in base players compared to rampage, such as hannes and code, also the onix crew. All the potential vs. nothing really

Cripples vs Paladen - i like how cripples work together in base games, and with trigger players such as danyal and mitch, they should win this one hands down.

Pallies vs whiterabbits - i've watched a couple of these guys' games, and they play by means of pure domination. Every player on their team performs their role, and good players step up to pull through to victory. Conc, ryanG, PJ to name a few.

Disoblige vs No Surrender - These guys and pallies are the two squads with the sweetest base lineups; same for Diso, every player does their expected job, and thats all that is required to win a game, teamwork.

Anti-Scrub vs British Squad - brookus is an excellent terr, and they are fortunate to have him. Some players that may step up during the match that u should look out for are Spybreak, pauloaken, and bluedandy

TWLD Pre Season Matches

Light vs Shriek - If shriek can get weaver, herc, and dRow to step it up, these guys will put up a mean fight. However, with fbz, ruby, and the onix group in this light, the odds are definitely against shriek.

Rampage vs Value - Ramp's top line is too overwhelming for a newer squad with less experienced members that are in Value. Even though value has some potential players (ie. Kane) and some vets (dele and mith), they will always fall short to queen6, banzi, blood, and deez.

Forbidden vs Immolate - I have reasons to believe immolate has what it takes to take Forbid's top line. We've slowly been gaining higher intellect to backing each other up, and some vets in our squad have been tossing around ideas for strats. If our lineup plays up to standard, we'll give them a run for their money.

Bandits vs Paladen - Though most ppl will know them as being the last ppl to qualify to twld, they are definitely not a low strung team. Led by Method, mysterious, and pepper, these guys will make it decently into the leagues.

Cripples vs Pallies - it will take PJ and Mattey's consistency along with hellz and sleepy's support to win this one, but overall, pallies have the edge in the wbs against crips.

Melee vs Disoblige - Perhaps diso has been concentrating on base and javs excessively that they haven't managed to establish much integrity in the wb category. With webbb, connection, and smurf, along with some young blood from cumulo and recon, melee has long since been a force to be reckoned with in the wbs.

British Squad vs No Surrender - Unless they no show, BS should take this. NS has been underexpectation since its revival, and it hasn't changed. With age comes experience, and hopefully, BS can show that its years of integrity have not gone to waste.

Elusive vs sk8 - I'll be seeing u guys in the finals, k?

TWLJ Pre Season Matches

Shriek vs Immolate - I don't know whether the population of tw notices, but our jav lineup suprises even us with performances on occasion. Though shriek may be the bigger name, if evasion and annul don't carry it, immolate with the steadier lineup will win. Bbz is also a healthy addition that ya'll should look out for.

Rampage vs Ancients - The experience gap is so wide in these two teams that if I were an ancient, I would be stunned by their experience alone. A majority of Rampagers do not give in to anything less than 1:1, making them an overall consistent squad. Though there are exceptions, Ancients have enough loopholes to get around that those in Rampage are not overwhelming.

Value vs Light - The onix lineup is already a dangerous threat, and if they are played, this match is in the bag.

whiterabbits vs Cripples - Big ups, bleen, and siamese have shown enough consistency that they will overthrow those of cripples, who by far's skills are in high fluctuation since last season. But cripples have the experience, and if it comes to it, cripples will show their experience against the newer rabbits.

Pallies vs Paladen - Paladen has yet to show any good signs in the javelin field, while pallies, though not having superstars, their players work in good unison while javing, possibly adapted from their excellent base play.

Melee vs Disoblige - da1, mantra, and nockm will carry the team in this critical match, while other veterans such as zippi and ara will be great support. Melee simpely hasn't spent enough focus onto javs this season to be a force.

Anti-Scrub vs sk8 - while skeleton, jamal, and real can perform decently, amputate (former PL ) and physt will bring it home. Anti-scrub has delved into base so much that everything else is out the matter it seems.

No Surrender vs Elusive - psymorph and 2d can win this alone.
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Necrogen
                    Get ready to soil your pants Ruby.
                    Your predictions will come back to haunt you.
                    I will make sure that you get your full dues.

-Necrogen the Wise and the Lyrical
                    How could you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Eugene while other veterans such as zippi and ara will be great support.
                      Ara is on Light silly goose.

Comment

my quesiton is, if BS doesnt show 8, are they removed?

TWLB pre season predictions
                        SPastic v Cami-- Cami wins. spiders will over rule the lagging. (well spastic seems to lag to me)

Shriek vs Elu-- toss up, gonna edge with Elu

Mambo v Melee-- Melee, Anon and Fruit can't be stopped

Light v Ramp-- toss up, Gk doesnt have the experience yet and ramp i dont think has their act frully together. i will say light just so ruby will shut up

Crips v Pala-- Crips are the season sleepers. Watch for them this year. They are gonna suprise people (top 5 finish if they really try)

Pallies v WRs--Wrs seem to have pallies number lately

Diso v NS-- NS has no chance

A-S vs BS-- 99% chance this wont happen. so most likely we will be looking for another squad to practice with.
                        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

TWLB Pre Season Matches

Spastic vs Camisade - I think Spastic may be overrated by the majority, and Condit underrated. It'll come down to experience.
                          Shriek vs Elusive - They lag more
                          Mambo vs Melee - It will be close but I think we can pull it off.
                          Light vs Rampage - Rampage is ez, light is not.
                          Cripples vs Paladen - Paladen who ?
                          Pallies vs whiterabbits - I think pallies r gonna be a bit rusty but div and pj might bring it home.
                          Disoblige vs No Surrender - .. yawn
                          Anti-Scrub vs British Squad - .. yawn

NOTE: only basing matters.

-RR

Comment

You guys are all nuts! THIS IS PRESEASON! WHO CARES, HALF THESE GAMES PROBABLY WON'T EVEN HAPPEN. That said, I'mi a terrible hypocrite.

TWLB Pre Season Matches

Spastic vs Camisade
                            Shriek vs Elusive
                            Mambo vs Melee
                            Light vs Rampage This is the one I want to see. I'll go with the popular opinion and take light but it's a tossup, this should be very interesting.
                            Cripples vs Paladen
                            Pallies vs whiterabbits This one should be good. On the one hand we're not quite ready for twlb yet, still messing around and experimenting with stuff and whiterabbits is a great team. On the other hand we'll be playing our starters, and we don't lose much when we do that.
                            Disoblige vs No Surrender

TWLD Pre Season Matches

Light vs Shriek Shriek's wb's just seem more shaky, I love shriek as a jav team, but I think Light takes them in wb.
                            Rampage vs Value Value is real up and down, but I don't see Rampage losing this even if Value gets on a hot streak.
                            Forbidden vs Immolate
                            Bandits vs Paladen
                            Cripples vs Pallies Our biggest win last TWL season was probably over Crips. Who knows who the hell they'll be playing in their dueling lineup this season though. TopGod, Dark Commando, but no Drow... I don't know who's going to be starting, we'll see what happens. Should be real good.
                            Melee vs Disoblige
                            British Squad vs No Surrender
                            Elusive vs sk8

TWLJ Pre Season Matches

Shriek vs Immolate
                            Rampage vs Ancients Ancients are probably underrated, but Rampage will still take this.
                            Value vs Light
                            whiterabbits vs Cripples Crips are getting back into it, watch out.
                            Pallies vs Paladen Ok I feel confident about this one.
                            Melee vs Disoblige
                            Anti-Scrub vs sk8
                            No Surrender vs Elusive

Comment

Re: Re: Pre-Season predictions

Originally posted by Ruby
                              True, Shriek is gonna smoke us.

We don't even have a chance.
                              You don't need to be sarcastic, I didn't say you'd get steamrolled or anything
                              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Working...
                              X