X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll just take 2...

Originally posted by Kim Eugene
    TWLJ Pre Season Matches

whiterabbits vs Cripples - Big ups, bleen, and siamese have shown enough consistency that they will overthrow those of cripples, who by far's skills are in high fluctuation since last season. But cripples have the experience, and if it comes to it, cripples will show their experience against the newer rabbits.

You should really pay attention to Crips and their jav performances and players. Not that I dislike the bunnies, but I heard Danz and Lou are preparing a stew with some hottt spice and fresh bunny meat

Melee vs Disoblige - da1, mantra, and nockm will carry the team in this critical match, while other veterans such as zippi and ara will be great support. Melee simpely hasn't spent enough focus onto javs this season to be a force.

?squad Ara
    ?find Zippi!
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Re: Re: Pre-Season predictions

Originally posted by Under Dog
      Does British Squad even have 8 on? EVER?

Most evening's GMT we have 8 or more on. Do u write bullshit posts without knowing the facts? EVERYDAY?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Pre-Season predictions

Originally posted by TajaUk
        Most evening's GMT we have 8 or more on. Do u write bullshit posts without knowing the facts? EVERYDAY?
        You have to expect crap when you only manage to play three TWBD matches.

llater,
        Tony

Comment

Shriek vs. Elusive We will win this one, they just haven't got to prove they are a force in basing, too.

Light vs. Shriek Light will probably win this one, if we get our wb's in shape, beware Light

Shriek vs. Immolate Shriek will win this one quite easily... talk about lots of good javs? Shriek has more upper-class javs than Immolate will ever get
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

TWLB:

Spastic vs. Camisade: Not a given, but Cami scares me just a little bit more. Both play with a very similar style, and could go either way. It all comes down to the fact that Camisade isn't an LT squad. That HAS to be worth something... IT JUST DOES.
            Shriek vs. Elusive: Elu had a good thing going for awhile but lost some key players to the ressurected Light, and in the end I suspect neither squad will pose a significant threat. I haven't played or watched Shriek in a long time, but I suspect they're bringing a more synched lineup.
            Mambo vs Melee: I've seen Mambo struggle a couple times lately to get their team all playing at the same level. If they can find their groove they should take this match, but another bad day means Melee gets a win.
            Light vs Rampage: Interesting match, given neither squad has been around the basing scene of late barring lame dissolves after regular seasons. (fu light) Light's egos will cause them to fight much harder than any normal people will ever be capable of and I'm guessing they take the win.
            Cripples vs Paladen: Paladen bases?
            Pallies vs whiterabbits: Because everybody's a winner when you play the whiterabbits. Seriously, a Pallies lineup of whoever happens to be online vs. a whiterabbits lineup of whoever happens to be on STATISTICALLY tends to go to wr. If lag and attendance are all ideal there's no possible way to predict this. See you in hell Pallies.
            Disoblige vs No Surrender: hehe!
            Anti-Scrub vs British Squad: hehe!

TWLD: Dueling sucks.

TWLJ: whiterabbits will defeat whoever it is we're playing and win the league.
            Last edited by arrogance; 04-16-2003, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: Pre-Season predictions

Originally posted by Under Dog
              Does British Squad even have 8 on? EVER?
              I'm hoping they will for our match.

TWLB Pre Season Matches

Spastic vs Camisade - Cami - It depends on who's on their game or not. Pure is a great terr, but lately, I really don't know what's been going on with him. Pasco is a little wild IMO, but he'll get the job done for them, and he's the kind of terr they need for cramming.

Shriek vs Elusive - Elusive - Though I think at the moment Shriek is underrated, I believe Elusive will pull this match off, by as little as 2k.

Mambo vs Melee - Melee - The loss of Veh will be a tough one for the Mambonians, and I think Melee has been working hard enough to deserve, and win this one. Will be a close one no doubt.

Light vs Rampage - Light - Damn you, Ara takers!

Cripples vs Paladen - Cripples - I think that during the leagues
              Paladen is going to show their full lineup, but that won't be enough to stop the Crips.

Pallies vs whiterabbits - Pallies - At one point during the off season I would have said WR had this in the bag, but with them being fairly idle these past months, I think Pallies can take them out of their game fairly easily.

Disoblige vs No Surrender - Disoblige - What's happening to NS, I haven't seen them have a full basing team... well... forever, and even when they do, they have no sense of team work whatsoever. I think NS can pull of a win, maybe two this season, if they pull it together

Anti-Scrub vs British Squad - Anti-Scrubilicious - Once again, this isn't about the stronger team, this is about the weaker team. BS hasn't showed much activity at all, I would LOVE to base them, but seeing how it's been lately with them, I don't think that will ever happen. I bet half of them don't even know about this match, and the half of the other half that know, won't be able to show up.

TWLD Pre Season Matches

Light vs Shriek - Shriek - Shriek, oh boy, I'm excited to watch them in TWLD. Light has a great lineup, but won't stand a chance against Shriek's starting line.

Rampage vs Value - Rampage - If the right people are on, this will be a sinch for Rampage. Value is deffinetly underrated, and when a normal person faces their lag, they freak out. Rampage has enough experience, and sense not to do so.

Forbidden vs Immolate - Forbidden - Immolate deffinetly has a chance to win this, but Forbidden, if they have Mikena and such on, will end up eating them alive.

Bandits vs Paladen - Paladen - Palden is going to give these Bandicoots a great match, it will be a 2-1 game no doubt. In this game, Paladen will finally prove that they are NOT number 16.

Cripples vs Pallies - Cripples - Cripples have made some upsets this TWD, and so have Palllies, this will be another 2-1 game, but the Crips will pull out

Melee vs Disoblige - Melee - Webbb!!!!

British Squad vs No Surrender - No Surrender - It's the battle of the most inactive squads in TWL folks! And because of this, it will most likely be the game to watch, if either of them have enough to play

Elusive vs sk8 - Elusive - Sk8 has really impressed me lately, but not enough to think they'll beat Elusive hands down.

TWLJ Pre Season Matches

Shriek vs Immolate - Shriek - Immolate, wow have they made a great showing this TWD, but it's not enough to convince me they'll beat this group of vets.

Rampage vs Ancients - Rampage - I think Ancients is the squad that will be in the dead middle of this jav league, they're a great jav squad, but not great enough to beat the big dogs. They'll probably prove me wrong though.

Value vs Light - Light - I thought I would never say this, but Value will see the Light.

whiterabbits vs Cripples - Cripples - Not much to say about this, except that Crips have a better starting lineup than WR does.

Pallies vs Paladen - Pallies - I don't know either of the ideal lineups for these two squads, I'm basing this decision on what I've seen from each person individually.

Melee vs Disoblige - Melee - Melee hasn't impressed me jav wise, until this TWD, this shall be a great match.

Anti-Scrub vs sk8 - Sk8 - Yes I'm voting against my own squad. Taf is all we have. We'll have fun though

No Surrender vs Elusive - Elusive - Oh common.
              Last edited by PaulOakenfold; 04-16-2003, 03:21 PM.

Comment

color coded bitch.

Anyways here's how Pallies is gonn
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

for all those who have us losing to immolate, i have two names on the shriek roster i want you to think about: merce and pjotter.
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold

Cripples vs Pallies - Cripples - Cripples have made some upsets this TWD, and so have Palllies, this will be another 2-1 game, but the Crips will pull out
                    Seeing as how TWL games are 1 round, that seems unlucky.

Comment

Re: Pre-Season predictions

TWLD Pre Season Matches

Light vs Shriek
                      Rampage vs Value
                      Forbidden vs Immolate
                      Bandits vs Paladen
                      Cripples vs Pallies
                      Melee vs Disoblige
                      British Squad vs No Surrender
                      Elusive vs sk8

TWLJ Pre Season Matches

Shriek vs Immolate
                      Rampage vs Ancients
                      Value vs Light
                      whiterabbits vs Cripples
                      Pallies vs Paladen
                      Melee vs Disoblige
                      Anti-Scrub vs sk8
                      No Surrender vs Elusive

TWLB Pre Season Matches

Spastic vs Camisade
                      Shriek vs Elusive
                      Mambo vs Melee
                      Light vs Rampage
                      Cripples vs Paladen
                      Pallies vs whiterabbits
                      Disoblige vs No Surrender
                      Anti-Scrub vs British Squad

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold

British Squad vs No Surrender - No Surrender - It's the battle of the inactive squads folks! And because of this, it will most likely be the game to watch, if either of them have enough to play
                        [/B]

Inactive? 19 twd games in the last 5 days. erm..yeah..

Comment

bad news WR for javs

.?find lemon
                          last seen 6 hrs ago

he's back boys
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Funny how you guys call us inactive. It simply isn't true. Also we are putting together a pretty good dueling line. Javs? Pffft.

Light vs SHRIEK-I think Shriek will win by three.
                            RAMPAGE vs Value-Another close match, but I pick Rampage.
                            Forbidden vs IMMOLATE -I'm going with Immolate on this one.
                            Bandits vs PALADEN
                            Cripples PALLIES -Pallies, but a close match
                            MELEE vs Disoblige -Melee, if they have their best line
                            British Squad vs NO SURRENDER -Our dueling line isn't bad
                            ELUSIVE vs sk8

TWLJ Pre Season Matches

SHRIEK vs Immolate
                            RAMPAGE vs Ancients
                            Value vs LIGHT
                            whiterabbits vs CRIPPLES
                            PALLIES vs Paladen
                            Melee vs DISOBLIGE
                            Anti-Scrub vs SK8
                            No Surrender vs ELUSIVE

TWLB Pre Season Matches

Spastic vs CAMISADE
                            SHRIEK vs Elusive
                            MAMBO vs Melee
                            LIGHT vs Rampage
                            CRIPPLES vs Paladen
                            Pallies vs WHITERABBITS
                            DISOBLIGE vs No Surrender -I'm picking Diso, but don't expect us to lose without a good fight.
                            ANTI-SCRUB vs British Squad
                            1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                              for all those who have us losing to immolate, i have two names on the shriek roster i want you to think about: merce and pjotter.
                              I would like to add one name to that: a2m+ the one who puts the + in basing ( donno about dueling or javving dont give a damn about those ) But from what I saw he is pretty good at javs and dueling too. not sure tho.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

shh... we're going to throw our matches. $$

P.S. VOTE FOR PALADEN IN BASING
                                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Working...
                                X