No announcement yet.

Rockets in LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i just wondered what you guys thought of it i mean who am i to know how well its balanced since I dont play the league. It just seems to me watching a game and seeing a rather laggy 8fer that it was kinda broken. I also havent seen any javs with <100 ms in for a reason. No need to jump down my throat if you all think its fine it was just my curiosity
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I think izor is referring to me!

PING Current:120 ms Average:120 ms Low:110 ms High:180 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

this is my typical lag, and there's no way to get it any lower.
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post

LAGGOT!

Comment

that's awesome that the bots fuck over dald like that.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

we should disable rockets for ph/domi/necromotic (maybe m_m), theys da only 1s who actually cause damage :wub:

edit; nvm not necromotic, hes wid me ^-^
            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post

Yeah, but even if zerz would burst flagroom, you'd be able to fly through it like it's empty space... Just shows again what these Pingtimes are telling us...
              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                we should disable rockets for ph/domi/necromotic (maybe m_m), theys da only 1s who actually cause damage :wub:

edit; nvm not necromotic, hes wid me ^-^
                here's the deal

your ip is 192.168.1.103

my name's not a dick, keep it out of your mouth
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

wtf dont ip hjack me

and yo get over urself dawg

ph as in phiz, newb

(Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                  (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                    Hes not complaining about LB jackass he said it in the beggining of this thread. Izor is simply asking a question so next time read before you decided to jump down someones throat like a fagget.
                    yeah i just wondered what you guys thought of it i mean who am i to know how well its balanced since I dont play the league. It just seems to me watching a game and seeing a rather laggy 8fer that it was kinda broken. I also havent seen any javs with <100 ms in for a reason. No need to jump down my throat if you all think its fine it was just my curiosity

izor and kid kaos = butt buddies??? but how!!!

ph, priceless. priceless.
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                      butt how!!!
                      Fixed
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                        that's awesome that the bots fuck over dald like that.
                        designed perfectly to do it. we'll win with 2nd string tho
                        1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                        1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                          I admittedly dont know the basing game all that well, but why do you guys allow the rocket for javs? is it really fun/entertaining to have your terr murdered by a 400 ms jav going at light speed and shooting an unreppable bomb at your terr? to me it seems like only the laggiest players get added in the ship and obviously thats the reason for it...does no one see this as unfair except me?
                          good sharks are able to predict and rep that
                          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

When a jav rockets and gets repped it causes a glitch nothing more. In the competetive enviroment of twd and twl I think glitches should be taken out, only the worst javs (da1andonly) rely on rocket bombs, so raise the competition of base jav and basing as a whole, get rid of rockets.

We should vote for it somehow make a poll someone.

Comment

Apparently you haven't noticed how I play. I VERY rarely do rocket shots, but then again you are so terrible I guess you can't even figure that out. Hell, the other day in ?go base, you were on a team that couldn't win against FIVE javs.
                              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

dald you're funny

seriously though, the good sharks have spoken, we can usually see a rocket jav coming. It's kinda 50/50, and no chance if they're close/laggy enough - but at the same time, your spiders are suppose to be keeping bullets on him, terr should notice. Really it isn't just the sharks, the entire team should be ready for a laggy rocket-shot.

Just like in wb vs BrokenFist or someone with that sort of lag, you're usually only going to rush him if he's just missed - otherwise you won't (or I won't fight) as close to him. Since his shots come out closer to you than other wbs. Same concept, just something everyone is aware of and adapts too.
                                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Working...
                                X