Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brb let me edit that for you foreign
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

lol jeen bring it boy! =P

the example i was making, was that any empty rediculous threat made could be taken as a bannable offense, if you're going to go about making an "i'm going to DDOS you" or an "im gonna hack you" threat a bannable offense.

Especially when the argument is being based on some pretty poor quotes that aren't even a direct threat, perhaps a vague "dont fuck with me or else" could be gotten out of all the quotes posted of pub and PH.

All I'm trying to say is that if you make ANY threat a bannable offense, then ALL threats must be bannable offenses.

Comment

lol, that is your sig phiz? Why are you taking this seriously, look long and hard at the IP.

Comment

Dawgs suck cock - Tebow throws/rushes for 5 TD next year in Jacksonville GENTLEMEN.
          Last edited by PH; 03-06-2009, 08:07 PM.

Comment

I think any squad who enters into one league and fails to make semi-finals should be forced into 3 leagues the followign season
            1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
            1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
              lol jeen bring it boy! =P

the example i was making, was that any empty rediculous threat made could be taken as a bannable offense, if you're going to go about making an "i'm going to DDOS you" or an "im gonna hack you" threat a bannable offense.

Especially when the argument is being based on some pretty poor quotes that aren't even a direct threat, perhaps a vague "dont fuck with me or else" could be gotten out of all the quotes posted of pub and PH.

All I'm trying to say is that if you make ANY threat a bannable offense, then ALL threats must be bannable offenses.
              I see your point, but maybe threats that actually include your IP address are a little over the top, but I guess I might be making a big deal out of nothing. I wouldn't have brought this issue up, twice, unless: 1) pub told me renzi was going to be ddos'd, 2) renzi lagged out of every twlb game but no bds, and 3) pub just messaged me a couple days ago with "you just got got." Then I saw pub doing similar things with draft and with ease in those sig's, and I went into a state of righteous fury. Now I'm in cool down.

Comment

twl has stricter lag limits
                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

i usually have something like PING Current:60 ms Average:60 ms Low:30 ms High:100 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.1% lag. i dont think the limits being more strict in twl is going to affect that

Comment

Bram only lagged during out lb games, he could play lj, ld, bd's right before and after our games.

APPEAL!
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

it wasnt all lb games. vati didnt specify. what would happen is in lb games vs diso and pirates i would get added and have perfect lag. then a few minutes into the game id get this sudden crazy ploss and have to get subbed. then once id get subbed my lag would be perfect again. only vs diso and pirates. but none of this really matters anymore so lets kill this thread or whatever you people do to it

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                        Then I saw pub doing similar things with draft and with ease
                        Did you bother asking draft what he did to warrant such things from me or did you just grab the log fragment that he gave you and post it as support for your pseudo slander?

I'm not entirely sure why you'd throw ease into that grouping, unless reverse lookups are now classified as threats.

I hope maybe some day you can forgive me for trying extensively to get a squadmate to act his age and get off my nuts before throwing him in ignore.txt. Or maybe you've forgotten how reluctant I was to put renzi in there just because he was a squadmate at the time?

Blame/flame/attack/judge me, make threads about me, whatever puts your mind at ease. I don't care, but you won't see me making threads about you, the demise of mainliner, or why it happened. Besides, you took the liberty of putting my ?message in two threads anyway, whether there was more to it or not.
                        6:dald> my entire squad convinced me that thunder lost in all 3 playoffs
                        6:dald> did like 5 help calls only to find out thunder didn't play any games

2:Bolt> im getting so many PMs its unbelievable
                        2:Fludd> hack tmac
                        2:tmac> go ahead and try bitch i got NORTON

Season 12 TWL-D/TWL-J champion (thunder)

Comment

Pub I would ahve seen your advie about Renzi as being friendly if you told me who was going to ddos him. Then I could have taken ML to the top!

Comment

im gonna fly across the world and beat you guys up
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                              Pub I would ahve seen your advie about Renzi as being friendly if you told me who was going to ddos him. Then I could have taken ML to the top!
                              You can't expect to do well when you take core pandora but forget the most important factor: eelam
                              1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                              1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Originally posted by Daldur View Post
                                You can't expect to do well when you take core pandora but forget the most important factor: eelam
                                won't make that mistake again, eelam4life

Comment

Working...
                                X