No announcement yet.

TWLD Semi appeal HEAVY vs Thunder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game should be appealed because I was not able to show up to the game. This is reason enough for an appeal because I am arguably the greatest warbird of all time although at the same time its pretty obvious the game would be lopsided in HEAVY's direction if I was there so whatever...
    1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
      you mean like giving players 1-game banfrees?

yes, i went there
      there's a difference between adding players to play and ending a game that's 49-49
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

with all the QS members on heavy it was doomed from the start, dont know why u guys are surprised u lost

Comment

you're appealing because burnt wasnt mindlessly suicide rushing at apok and used anti-rushing tactics to beat him by radaring him? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Some retarded shit.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
          X