When is next season starting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noah View Post
    Also there isn't many players around anymore that is willing to be staff. The Deans can't cherrypick the best staffers for the job anymore, to my understanding this is almost reversed now, anyone can get in staff now because the help is NEEDED.I

Wrong on all accounts. Just ask dameon or spacehiker. I mean, obviously they are not going to recruit vys to sysop, but they do turn town quite a bit of applications on a regular basis, and they still cherrypick based on other staff member's bias. Warbirds for instance have no chance getting in as staff, as they are generally the pricks of the game, while basers generally are hired.

Don't let other peoples false statements lead you into believing false assumptions.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

You talk like it's hard to get into staff, when it really isn't. Everyone who has been a nice person and active that has applied to staff has gotten in, as far as the players I know. The ones who aren't getting into staff are the ones that aren't generally nice and are known to not be respectable.

You can tell that the quality of the applications to staff has gone down when the quality of the new staff recruits has gone down. It's not like staff suddenly has begun turning down the best staff applications because of some random ego powertrips.

I wonder if you can even post one name of a nice and respected player that got turned down from staff in the past 6 months.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
        too much TWL will reduce its importance.. imo after christmas.
        no. too much twl will boost games population. this isn't the fucking sacred pilgramage to mecca once in a lifetime... the overwhelming majority of tw plays for competition, that is why we have TWD.

Comment

i got 'axed' from staff because P_L had a personal dislike for me which I was unaware of despite being constantly in the top 3 for ?help calls/hosting events for a ZH. What you gonna do
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

my birthday is in july pasc

and im so sorry jones, that your skin colour is missing something sry = /
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

epic failure of trying to be funny. also, read the thread again before you start babbling more nonsense
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I'll rejoin staff and host some TWL matches. I used to do it all the time. It is incredibly easy.
                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                4:Geio> LOLOL
                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                4:spirit> LOL
                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Loool staff deleted my post. Jesus. Worried much?
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

alright let's say 2 weeks of pre-season, 7 weeks of the regular season, 3 weeks of the playoffs. one week break in there, let's say we have an all-star game too so that's fourteen weeks of twl. we should be done twl right before christmas this way. then maybe we can get another leagues going in february!
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      Is that why staff turn so many applications down every month? I believe the numbers are around 20-50 a month turned down. That's a lot of interested parties considering its not much of a privilege wouldn't you think? Hmmmm.
                      ok, well, speaking from experience of being on staff for 3 years, i can tell you that i don't feel priveleged whatsoever. everyone expects everything and gives you nothing in return
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

freidn me on facebook u son of a bitch bonethugger

Comment

Latest information about TWL Season 13: http://twl.trenchwars.org/
                          or: http://www.trenchwars.org/index.php?v=news&id=1397

B)
                          Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                          24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                          1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

soupero for staff

and vfx
                            Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

im not trying to be funny jones, are you mad? because you can stop replying now rapazinho.

..and now I just read that it might start in the end of august..LOL..oh my god..this is the time I hope tw staff is useless again and fails to deliver, so we can start later, just ridiculous = )
                              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                              Your friend,
                              ​​Papi
                              ​​​​​

Comment

Thanks PH.

Comment

Working...
                                X