Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Squad in TWL-J

Hello everyone,

As some of you may have heard Paladen has dropped out of TWL-J. In their spot to replace them will be Burning Rose which was ranked #1 in TWD out of all non-TWL squads yesterday when Paladen notified us.

They have accepted the invitation and will be joining everyone for TWL-J. As they have joined before the season started, they will start with a 0-0 record just like everyone else.

Good luck Burning Rose and welcome to TWL,
    -Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Why did Paladen do that?
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

<3 Paladen finally we got a reason not to dissolve. Thanks Paladen SWEET
      MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

oh jesus.. these guys?
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Dang Burning Rose, you better get really good really fast, TWL-J this season is harder then it's ever been.
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

My god, a squad BS has beaten all three times we played you in Jav's will be playing in TWLJ....

Yes they really really must be shite

Comment

I object your honour!!! lol

we were runners up for twlj spot, but since mythrandir, the pusher or epinephrine were too lazy to namechange our squad with roster, we lost our jav points. If you go look on bandits roster you can see our beloving points and we deserved the twlj spot!!! arghh....

the tw world is cruel sometimes!!!

Comment

looking at your twjd history, you don't deserve this spot.

welcome anyways, you managed to get into twl without doing anything, that's gotta count for something.
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Why did Paladen do that?
                  I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Thanks alot for welcoming us so warmly

We seriously have many good javs and we know we're good (haeh ) but maybe it IS good that you understimate us a bit, we wont have that much pressure.

But I'd appreciate if you tried to respect us in at least some way; we respect the other twl squads too. Most of us are very nice people and soon even copy will understand that it is best to shut up.. i hope
                    He isn't that bad guy really, sometimes he just doesnt seem to understand what he is writing

Oh, and bandits/egyptians -thing: bad luck, u clearly should have earned the twlj place, can't say more :/

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                      Why did Paladen do that?
                      We did a vote on it and it turned out that most of Paladen didn't like TWLJ. Mainly because we suck so badly at it heh. Anyway it opens up a spot for a squad that actually wanted to be in it!

Good luck Burning Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy
                        We did a vote on it and it turned out that most of Paladen didn't like TWLJ. Mainly because we suck so badly at it heh. Anyway it opens up a spot for a squad that actually wanted to be in it!
                        Thumbs up for paladen for doing this.
                        TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
                        TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
                        TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
                        TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

hehe, charity.

paladen is so nice.

Comment

There goes wr's 1 assured win this year :/ (still gunning for you A-S!)
                            1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                            1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                            1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                            1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

And these were the guys that were screwing newbie squads out of TWDJ duels so they can get the freebie points to get in TWL?

oh jesus.. these guys?
                              you managed to get into twl without doing anything, that's gotta count for something.

$
                              1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

Working...
                              X