More Cheaters caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Cheaters caught

Incase people want to know, These people have been caught using speedhacks and have been banned:

Century
    Frozen Throne
    Last edited by Pure_Luck; 07-28-2009, 11:49 PM.

Originally posted by Pure_Luck View Post
    Incase people want to know who was banned for using speedhacks:

Century
    Frozen Throne
    was banned or izzzzzzzz still banned?
    Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

keep up the gud work.

next 2 ban:

cypre for repeated cable pulling
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

lol i was in arena once and did cheater call on him, like 5 mods came and saw it happen again

he was asked to switch out of terr
        Gun remembers.

Comment

Incase people want to know, These people have been caught using speedhacks and have been banned:

Century
          Frozen Throne
          :busted:
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

NOT
            CENTURY
            ASDF
            FDfsdf

Comment

Keep up the good work PL.

Please ban every cheater for life, even faggots like Culex and the other ppl who used it in private arena's.

Comment

People still use speedhacks? any new good programs out there?

Comment

Good Game faggots, the only thing more pathetic than playing a 2d spaceship game is cheating to win a 2d spaceship game.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    Good Game faggots, the only thing more pathetic than playing a 2d spaceship game is cheating to win a 2d spaceship game.
                    where does discussing the patheticness of a 2d spaceship game on an internet forum dedicated to the aforementioned 2d spaceship game rank?
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                      where does discussing the patheticness of a 2d spaceship game on an internet forum dedicated to the aforementioned 2d spaceship game rank?
                      why are you so mean

Comment

you know the best part about century cheating, even know he had to have a program to try to make him better he still epicly failed at trying to be better then me at his only ship
                        Subnova Owner

Comment

People should know the consequences of cheating by now. Big surprise you got banned for doing something u know to be wrong.
                          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Pascone offended because his squad is a bunch of 2d cheaters, go figure.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Century
                              Frozen Throne
                              you should visit belimbeta more. those ppl exagerate
                              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                              X