mythril

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ph always trying to fit in.
    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

who
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Solve this at a Valero? Only in Texas lol
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Texaco?

Comment

i really would love to see people fight irl over spaceships, if you both managed to actually fight instead of bursting out laughing at how stupid u both are then i pity you
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
              video tape your fight and enter it into the video contest
              actually made me laugh pretty hard

i also like ur sig.

burnt earning my forum brownie points today.
              1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
              Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
              1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
              1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
              beam> stfu tsunami
              Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
              beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
              Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                in conclusion, money is stupid

hahah
                2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                  It's a 2-D spaceship game... He's been banned already for 3 years, isn't that enough? And what's the point of letting him help his squad qualify for TWL in TWD, but then not let him play in TWL?
                  If we're goin on the "It's a 2-d spaceship game" argument, then why should Mythril care this much about wanting to play in a more competitive spaceship squadron battle league (TWL). Throw the spaceship game argument out the window. It's pointless. If he thinks it's that much of a shit game, then he shouldn't have came back.

We should just have a vote on this, or have a trial. Where the prosecutors are representatives from each twd league (twjd, twdd,twbd,twsd(?) ) and the defense the same thing. Everyone puts forth their best argument.

Staff shouldn't be a part of this at all.
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by veetee View Post
                    hahah
                    Can you see or feel his prostate from where you are?
                    Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
                    Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
                    Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
                    Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lame View Post
                      Can you see or feel his prostate from where you are?
                      It is indeed sad to see your advanced obsession. I got quotes from Shinobi chat how you and dynasty talk mad shit about me and wish me to die irl. I wasn't aware for you to be actually THAT primitive and insecure about something. Perhaps you should consider relaxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by veetee View Post
                        It is indeed sad to see your advanced obsession. I got quotes from Shinobi chat how you and dynasty talk mad shit about me and wish me to die irl. I wasn't aware for you to be actually THAT primitive and insecure about something. Perhaps you should consider relaxing.
                        You wasted my time with 100 lines of green private messages, which included lecture on how to run a squad, which people needed to be axed, which people needed to be recruited, in particular mentioning Riverside as a person not to recruit since everyone on Elite hated him now and more stuff about how Shinobi should be a small roster squad with elite players so we could get Jones & co on this squad.

After listening to the whole story and even forfulling some of your wishes, you notice Jones is not joining Shinobi but making Fatal. You repeatedly saying to me how you won't join them, but then I notice how in 1 or maybe 2 days you started to get insane scores as 1-10 and 2-10, hell you went 0-10 in a jd. At that point I already knew what you were doing. Choking on purpose. When you realized that wouldn't get you axed, you used the catfight with squadmembers about your 0-10 in the jd to disappear from chat and get rid of squadtag. After that you disappeared for weeks, probably hoping someone would remove you from roster for being inactive. Because I knew exactly what wood you are made of, I let you wait in your pool of shit, and not removing you from roster. Then ofcourse, you couldnt wait any longer and popped up again to join Fatal. The biggest joke of all is that after backstabbing Riverside you guys got him back to your squad and now he's a captain. It was only 4 weeks ago when you used unfriendly words to describe his 'whiny ass'.

My post may look otherwise, but I don't give a flying fuck about you. You just totally deserve this, with all your superserious, emo and deceiving actions. The only thing you can do is crawl up Jones his ass. Jones on the other hand is an upstraight guy, unlike you. He can be stubborn perhaps, but he doesn't fuck people in the ass like you do.

ps: whatever I wish for, is not something that I would say out loud. Jokes are jokes, even if they are bad ones.

Comment

• I vote for Fatal (?) and Shinobi merge. Then I leave the squad.
                          Ara / AraGee / Death
                          SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                          SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                          TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                          ----------------------------------------------

Comment

• We were all frustrated on riverside for leaving Siege-AML during our holiday absence and he knows all about that frustration. His departure was one of the main reasons squad collapsed the day after me, 4n and crome returned and read few logs. I never backstabbed him, he deserved criticism for his actions but in the end of the day he's one of us. That is something you do not understand when you speak of indendity of the squad. No offence, but your squad has none of it. 10 people leave/join it a day, which is equivalent to generating chemistry among ?go wbduel lineups. There wasn't a day there wouldn't be stupid harassment from some random idiot that engages everyone after choking a twd game. Your squad is all about dd/jd (and is good at it) and nothing beyond it. You guys have a different sort of fun that I do with people I stick to. We all just fool around together and have lots of laughs and spam stupid macros during twd game because we don't care much about the result, while win is a nice bonus. This is my latest favourite line:

vt> 1:Lame> I hope Vt falls down the stairs A1

Fact is, there are many groups of people that ALWAYS end up playing together if they want to. Pascone's group, quicksand (even though they always keep fighting with each other, they always play together in the end of the day), disoblige, shriek-dice. There is almost always the same core that matters while whoever else joins/leaves is only a bonus. Me and jones will ALWAYS end up on same twl squad. You can call that ass-licking but he's the player I know most in this game and have most fun playing with. Then there goes people like Foreign, riverside, terian, regen to name a few.

And no, I did not choke on purpose on your squad, I tried my best but I am simply not good at this game, but I don't care much about it. You can check my twd stats on Fatal - they are garbage. But I have fun that I am playing because of WHO I am playing with. Me leaving Shinobi was not a loss for you skillwise.

Your squad did not meet personality expectations of any our core members I am sorry for that. But it is still a strong squad, especially its javelin section, so props on that. I hope to see you in TWL.

Regards,

vt.

Comment

• Edit: fuck it. I am getting too old to get into the discussions with kids in cyberspace. A good time to quit. Dy and Scrotal, you convinced me to help out in Shinobi, well it seems we did better than last time activitywise. Do well in TWL and make sure to retire and never come back after! It's not worth the time... Well goodbye ss friends, oh wait.. I don't have any.

Comment

• Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Working...
                                X