• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeap, trainwreck thread.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• To anyone who has ever asked, or ever will ask, 'why TW is dying'... please add this thread to your favorites.

Comment

• This thread is definitely destroying TW, it isn't the fact that it is 15 years old and that there are countless free mmorpgs and other interesting games to play, or the fact that most of the people who grew up playing this game are older now and don't have time to play. You are a fucking moron.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• hi,

One of the reasons riverside left is because I left siege. Riverside is on fatal not because vt wanted him, its because all of the squad wanted him. He is captain because he contributes alot to this squad and he has a positive attitude toward everything we do. If anyone whines all day long it is King Emo. Vt might be on fatal but he doesn't speak for all of us. I personally like assistant captain vt. Lay off him faggot. Shinobi sucks. Have a nice day.

EDIT: after reading vt's post I would like to say something else. In my opinion, vt does speak for me and for our squad. Shinobi still sucks.
          Last edited by Regen; 08-26-2009, 03:02 PM.
          A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

• Who is lame? Never heard of that guy.
            3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
              This thread is definitely destroying TW, it isn't the fact that it is 15 years old and that there are countless free mmorpgs and other interesting games to play, or the fact that most of the people who grew up playing this game are older now and don't have time to play. You are a fucking moron.
              So your point is that since it is dying, you adding to the teenage drama can be considered a good thing and a productive contribution?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lame View Post
                Edit: fuck it. I am getting too old to get into the discussions with kids in cyberspace. A good time to quit. Dy and Scrotal, you convinced me to help out in Shinobi, well it seems we did better than last time activitywise. Do well in TWL and make sure to retire and never come back after! It's not worth the time... Well goodbye ss friends, oh wait.. I don't have any.
                I'm not letting you go that easily! You are still rejoining Diso after TWL, fag!
                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

• lets get back to money v kthx

kthx is obviously a pussy, because h knows far too much abotu stupid shit, also vt is the most emotional person in the game of tw along with maybe ward. so u can all go suk a dik fuk.
                  5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                  5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                  5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                  5:Melanoma> aight cool
                  5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                  5:Oops> what?
                  5:Melanoma> ye
                  5:Oops> you serious?
                  5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                  5:Melanoma> fu
                  5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                  5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

• vt is actually very emotional. On Shinobi, he went 7-10 and in a jd, and proceeded to call everyone "a bunch of newbs who need to learn to jav" this while doing 3rd best out of 4 on our team that round AND him hiding behind teammates.

What a great guy.
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

• Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                      vt is actually very emotional. On Shinobi, he went 7-10 and in a jd, and proceeded to call everyone "a bunch of newbs who need to learn to jav" this while doing 3rd best out of 4 on our team that round AND him hiding behind teammates.

What a great guy.
                      http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90012474

This is the last game I played on shinobi. 1st round you died out 1st 4-10 while I died out last with 10-10. You then ran your mouth that I was hiding, wasn't using bullets and trying to lecture me on the ship you have no clue about, since you're a terrible suicider and you run into group of four players with a thrust-stray bomb hoping you will hit someone for a 1:1 outcome, else you're fucked. You're most terrible person to play with, seriously. Not only you are arrogant enough to blame your teammates for obvious suckage and costing of the game, but also you are the shittiest teamer I've ever seen in this game. Go on and keep making up stories, because the reason shinobi is on a slump is because they think idiots and reccers like you can actually influence your squad positively.

In conclusion, money and paradise are stupid.
                      2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                      2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                      2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

• Shut up regen, the last time you ever got a pice of ass was when your finger ripped through the toilet paper.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                          Shut up regen, the last time you ever got a pice of ass was when your finger ripped through the toilet paper.
                          Kid Kaos....join Fatal?
                          A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

• Originally posted by Regen View Post
                            Kid Kaos....join Fatal?
                            lol regen you used to not be gay, what happened?
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• u didnt know regen was a male nurse? of course hes a faggot. he inserts catheters in 80 yr old fucks dicks for a living.
                              5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                              5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                              5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                              5:Melanoma> aight cool
                              5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                              5:Oops> what?
                              5:Melanoma> ye
                              5:Oops> you serious?
                              5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                              5:Melanoma> fu
                              5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                              5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

• Originally posted by veetee View Post
                                http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90012474

This is the last game I played on shinobi. 1st round you died out 1st 4-10 while I died out last with 10-10. You then ran your mouth that I was hiding, wasn't using bullets and trying to lecture me on the ship you have no clue about, since you're a terrible suicider and you run into group of four players with a thrust-stray bomb hoping you will hit someone for a 1:1 outcome, else you're fucked. You're most terrible person to play with, seriously. Not only you are arrogant enough to blame your teammates for obvious suckage and costing of the game, but also you are the shittiest teamer I've ever seen in this game. Go on and keep making up stories, because the reason shinobi is on a slump is because they think idiots and reccers like you can actually influence your squad positively.

In conclusion, money and paradise are stupid.
                                How am i reccer. And btw you really think that was the 1st time we jded in the same line? Since when have i ever blamed teammates? Ask anyone on shin, i said "vt, try getting a little aggressive ur on 3, closest person to u is on 8." and you start going off with me responding to ur lines and lines of whine with "ya" and "ubet".

Damn i love seeing your paragraph of whine. You're turning this game into ur diary arent you? spilling out emotions left and right.
                                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Working...
                                X