No announcement yet.

TWLB Hot or Not week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously don't get this 8 yr old pos, linked a game that has to do with nothing

we lost, ok.
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
      ^ hey look its that guy that thinks he can jav while running and bombing AND still losing to amputate 1v3 few days ago

hate talking to kids, dumb 8 yr old euro trash pos fuck off
      ^ hey look it's PHIZEY, trying to make fun of maketso's jav skills. As if maketso wouldn't 10-0 him in a duel. then out-terr him in a bd.

I just hope that thunder still doesn't realize how terrible you are, and actually tries to terr you vs respect week 8. Will be a classic phizey moment, you get added in terr, say some stupid comment followed by some "real talk" then promptly get stomped on till you get subbed out, then get subbed back in and back out, till all the remaining subs have been used.

Unfortunately for me, I must assume that you aren't allowed to play in any other games, because of your display of.. "terring" vs a-s.

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=31727

this thread was golden
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
          ^ hey look it's PHIZEY, trying to make fun of maketso's jav skills. As if maketso wouldn't 10-0 him in a duel. then out-terr him in a bd.

I just hope that thunder still doesn't realize how terrible you are, and actually tries to terr you vs respect week 8. Will be a classic phizey moment, you get added in terr, say some stupid comment followed by some "real talk" then promptly get stomped on till you get subbed out, then get subbed back in and back out, till all the remaining subs have been used.

Unfortunately for me, I must assume that you aren't allowed to play in any other games, because of your display of.. "terring" vs a-s.
          hi canadian baser, i dont feel like talking a lot, so i'll let these guys do it for me;

Originally posted by megaman89
          i told this guy how many times to learn how to terr. Everybody on my squad pm'd me and asked me why hes still on the squad. He is horrible. end of story. we got Chief back in action and Puu can backup when he starts to practice. this guy was a waste of a good roster spot
          he's like pure_Luck but worse. he was going to get axed eventually everyone on dice knew it, might as well get him out of the way now. This thread should be moved to "public chat" because menelvagor doesn't deserved to have a TWL thread about him
          Originally posted by Stayon
          he was going to get axed anyways this was just an excuse, kinda predictable we were gonna lose this 8D
          you have no idea what your talking about.

1. anyone, no matter how rusty is better than this pos
          2. his ego is the biggest ive ever come across, every time he dies its "not his fault."
          3. he sucks alot
          4. ALOT
          5. if you think hes so "decent" go recruit him. you dont win titles with "decent" people.
          6. stfu because you have no idea how bad and how much of an arrogant asshole this guy is.
          7. he sucks
          Originally posted by apt
          yea true, he is pretty arrogant for someone who isn't any good
          Originally posted by Singer
          menel can come join hydra, we like newbies alot
          We lost to spastic in the preseason with a spider line consisting of Paska/Domi/Stayon/Sumpson/FieryFire HOW? mene sucks.
          i hope i don't get up like this menennalelavegor person

thanks ph
          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
            LOL, won lb that year :turned:
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by squallFF8
              youre a squadron of overhyped egotistical goofballs
              probably my favorite part of that thread considering where squallff8 is now
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

ps: it makes my dick hard knowing that a preseason game against my squad caused menelvagor to get axed from the eventual champs

Comment

I'm 12 years old and what is this?
                  sdg

Comment

cops was crossing his fingers too
                    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

hahahahaha

EDIT: Oh yea I forgot to mention that sometimes you need to die as shark without repping or only after using 1 rep to make sure you perfect your timing with your shark partner.
                      Last edited by a2m+; 10-14-2009, 07:37 PM. Reason: forgot the point I was originally gonna make
                      Dice
                      TWLB Champions Season 8
                      TWLJ Champions Season 8
                      TWLB Champions Season 10
                      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                        probably my favorite part of that thread considering where squallff8 is now
                        the only one over-hyping respect is you, you fukin twit

Comment

im gonna listen to ph and shark tab this weekend, he really knows what he's talking about
                          Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

hehe, yeah that was a low blow by mm89, but he's cemented himself as a huge douche so I shouldv'e seen it coming.

a few misconceptions i'd like to point out though, for anyone who has doubts as to what actually happened, during the game and later that season.

I am blamed for losing the game, but a little known fact is that I was subbed in for cape, who had newbed it so badly in the first half of the game that dice was down to 1-6, I was SUBBED into the game, and battled back for a 15-14 loss (or something around there) as someone pointed out in that thread ph posted, my last death being the 100% direct fault of dice's spiders. (unfortunately there was a mine laid on my portal, shortly before I needed to use it)

I'd also like to add that dice won that twlb, but one thing they could not do, was beat me, with my new squad plade. It was actually myself and canadian baser who just destroyed your uber leet squad, made you look so foolish, Dreamwin sliding through your cram with ease, feaster and beaster raining down bombs on you and your team. I still remember the "we werent trying" whines after the game it was classic.

I'll just add that draft, you got raped by me and CB as well that season if I remember correctly heh heh heh. BEASTED and FEASTED.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
                              hehe, yeah that was a low blow by mm89, but he's cemented himself as a huge douche so I shouldv'e seen it coming.

a few misconceptions i'd like to point out though, for anyone who has doubts as to what actually happened, during the game and later that season.

I am blamed for losing the game, but a little known fact is that I was subbed in for cape, who had newbed it so badly in the first half of the game that dice was down to 1-6, I was SUBBED into the game, and battled back for a 15-14 loss (or something around there) as someone pointed out in that thread ph posted, my last death being the 100% direct fault of dice's spiders. (unfortunately there was a mine laid on my portal, shortly before I needed to use it)

I'd also like to add that dice won that twlb, but one thing they could not do, was beat me, with my new squad plade. It was actually myself and canadian baser who just destroyed your uber leet squad, made you look so foolish, Dreamwin sliding through your cram with ease, feaster and beaster raining down bombs on you and your team. I still remember the "we werent trying" whines after the game it was classic.

I'll just add that draft, you got raped by me and CB as well that season if I remember correctly heh heh heh. BEASTED and FEASTED.
                              this

Fuck you draft. Get good. You joining thunder is pretty hilarious cuz now ease can finally see how fucking bad you suck. I'm going to rape you with my eyes closed when we play vs Thunder, maybe then you will admit how sad lil ego fuk you are.
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                                hahahahaha

EDIT: Oh yea I forgot to mention that sometimes you need to die as shark without repping or only after using 1 rep to make sure you perfect your timing with your shark partner.
                                A2m,
                                I do not understand, I have tried to think through the various scenarios where this might bring timing back into sync but can’t really come up with any. The typical cases I can think of
                                Your shark partner has just died
                                Your shark partner is still alive
                                Your shark partner has just re-attached
                                You both just re-attached and repped together
                                It’s probably too many years of hard partying, but what am I missing?
                                Eph

Comment

Working...
                                X