No announcement yet.

TWLD Hot or Not - Week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree we shouldn't of put racka in that 1 vs 2. but its not like thunder is horrible. They didn't have ease or reaver which could of changed alot, but the rest of their team is good or at least decent. We played a decent game, and got fortunate racka pulled out the win. Its simple, they didn't have their best line, but either did we.. not sayin that would change anything.. overall it was a good game to watch ( im assuming) and it was a fun game to play in.. or at least was to me..but im probably jus sayin that cuz i started horrible at 3-7 and pulled out a 13-10 to help out our squad a lil bit
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Squadless View Post
      B4sERmaN94_X, Burnt, chuckle, Obi, Yakuza
      vs
      Exalt, Izor, RaCka, Regen, strong, Weak

quicksands lineup looks better from the get go
      Especially 6v5
      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Izor played me because he wanted to give me a shot. I am on once a week at best so I'm sure izor knew he was taking a big risk with putting me in. I'm sure if exalt had 10 deaths and got comfortable after 4 this game wouldn't have been so close. I also appreciate izor giving me a chance and I feel bad that I did nothing with it. Oh well. Continue the bashing.
        A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

I went with who was better at the time like I always do. I wasnt giving anyone a chance for the sake of giving them a chance
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

a win is a win. We will take it, scheadule looks alot easier from here on out. Gg thunder, see u in the playoffs.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
              Pfft...no one wanted to bet. Was gonna give someone money via PayPal to get a pizza.
              Probably because they knew it was a silly bet and didn't want to steal your money.
              RaCka> how can i get you here
              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Congrats racka, nice work dude. Keep it up
                3x TWLD All-Star
                2x TWLD Finals MVP
                2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Originally posted by Regen View Post
                  Izor played me because he wanted to give me a shot. I am on once a week at best so I'm sure izor knew he was taking a big risk with putting me in. I'm sure if exalt had 10 deaths and got comfortable after 4 this game wouldn't have been so close. I also appreciate izor giving me a chance and I feel bad that I did nothing with it. Oh well. Continue the bashing.
                  i'll absolutely continue the bashing because deluge goes 10-10 and plays less than once a week yet izor calls him out all over the place. i can't remember the last game i played with skittl, but he managed to go positive. and don't give me this bs that 'we played wolf and thunder is waaaaaaay better' because i'm looking at this thunder line and it's questionable if it's at all better than wolf. i'd argue paky dude is better than anyone or at least of the same calibre of these people thunder added. and let's not give izor too much praise for add you in a game when he had no one else

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                  I went with who was better at the time like I always do. I wasnt giving anyone a chance for the sake of giving them a chance
                  then people on your squad will cry and then leave your squad.
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Where do I call out Deluge? I played with him season 9 and he was very good and he seems to be doing his part this season

Comment

i average 12 kills in TWL this season and i play once a month

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                        Where do I call out Deluge? I played with him season 9 and he was very good and he seems to be doing his part this season
                        Epidemic 50 - Serenity 47

There was probably a top 5 wb sighting today in LD, but unfortunately not in this game as Epidemic decided to give all its starters minus Deluge the day off against Serenity. Serenity really was never out of this game despite jaa's lackluster 4-10 performance, as Burg (16-10) tried to offset him. The only things we really learned here about Epidemic is that Squadless's cross-eyed ass cant get more than 12 against Serenity, Deluge cant get over 10 without a good team, and Sirius will never be a good wb again. The expectations for Serenity were already 0, so seeing great play from Burg is a positive for them to take out of their loss and build on next week, hopefully for them in a match where they might be able to get a W (Mad, QS, and Epidemic are already out of the way).
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Thats not a knock on Deluge, thats a knock on the team that was in with him. His playstyle doesnt allow for bad players behind him because he generally plays aggressive.

Comment

21 kills in LD or LJ is the equivalent of 61 points in the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Frightful View Post
                              21 kills in LD or LJ is the equivalent of 61 points in the NBA.
                              Is there a formula for this?
                              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                                Is there a formula for this?
                                ya just add 40 to anything and you got it

Comment

Working...
                                X