TWLD Week 9 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raspi View Post
    He did get fast kills, but he also died out first more than anyone else. Imo getting fast kills isn't so great if you're also going to rack up those deaths fast. Depends on the situation.

Rushing is a good addition to any wb imo, but a good wb is more versatile than just rely on it.
    He definitely had some crazy playing style. But overall, I really enjoyed playing with him. One of my favorite teammates in warbird, along with yourself.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
      He definitely had some crazy playing style. But overall, I really enjoyed playing with him. One of my favorite teammates in warbird, along with yourself.
      The things I remember about sika was his accuracy more than anything.... that and his lag...

his shots seemed to go faster than everyone elses... plus if I remember correct he used gamepad back when keyboards didnt register more than a couple keys at the same time... so he had the thrust shot before most knew it even existed

I wish these players still played
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        The things I remember about sika was his accuracy more than anything.... that and his lag...

his shots seemed to go faster than everyone elses... plus if I remember correct he used gamepad back when keyboards didnt register more than a couple keys at the same time... so he had the thrust shot before most knew it even existed

I never really played against him. I think the once or twice I did play versus him was when I first started playing and we got into some elim games. He always use to kill me and then I would whine about lag. He'd just say ez lol.

=(
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I played against sika in the finals. Guy was unstoppable. The only round we won was when he did not play.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

o, so you played him around 2000/01?
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
              o, so you played him around 2000/01?
              Sika was worse than ME in 2000 hehehe
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

was talking about thrustshots. im not so familiar with people back then tbh if exalt was, then i would probably think his points would be something to read again.
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

If game gets registered..
                  Savanger vs. Mad; 50-45 Savanger.
                  Quicksand vs. Fatal; 50-38 Quicksand.

That is all

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                    was talking about thrustshots. im not so familiar with people back then tbh if exalt was, then i would probably think his points would be something to read again.
                    I didn't switch to the name Exalt until 2002/2003. Before then, I used a lot of different names, but one of the mains was PulsatingJolt.

So to answer your question: Yes, I was around.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

The TWLD season drow and raspi were talking about was around 2005 I think.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                      X