Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arrogance
    You got milked motha!
    Absolutely. There was a very long strech where diso barely touched flag. We don't cram, so we don't get that many points on fr defending. Certainly not as many as we do pinning you in ear.

Comment

I'm the flag-meister...but on the other hand...
      Originally posted by Disliked
      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

You have 1 new messages Fatty. Answer me!
        http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

shinneee eyyeeee gaaaaalll

Whoa...it was like the other day when I left my cellphone at home...came back from lectures: you have 35 missed calls...w t f
          I ain't movin' any party pills ppl....took me 20mins to answer everyone....hnngggg
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

wow man, go sudden!
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Guano!
              heyhey!
              sorry there arent any tk or terr kill stats... i cant seem to find them in the database :S

ill have to ask 2d about it... ill try to get them out for next week though

ill see if i can get the columns to line up in the future as well... hopefully though, epi and i can figure out how to add this to the twl website :P
              Div only wants TerKills posted because he got like 15 or something.
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

13, actually.
                Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Sudden
                  Zeus, it could also mean that base got the most dedicated nerds..
                  Well its definately the most popular
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Pasco and Pakastin should hook up

Comment

What the FUCK are you people blathering about?
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

The results for week 2 of TWLB.
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I look like elvis in your sig homey- but you got it twisted cause I'm the hound dog.
                          Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

JEWISH!
                            Originally posted by Tyson
                            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                            Originally posted by HeavenSent
                            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                            Originally posted by Izor
                            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                            X