Twld week 2 hot or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    it was to be honest....not sure if anything exciting happened in twlj or twlb

All the LB matches were fairly one sided to some degree

And it felt like the TWLJ matches didn't even happen...
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
      lol'd

and agree'd River, if you didn't out me and peru then it could of been a very interesting climax to that game although I went 0-4 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
        lol'd

and agree'd River, if you didn't out me and peru then it could of been a very interesting climax to that game although I went 0-4 lol
        well peru definetly....rj would of been a better sub guy is always in wbduel
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

rj would of been a better sub guy is always in wbduel
          the caps have their own reasons for not playing rj but I pressured Peru into subbing me in which I know was a bad mistake since we had Halls sitting in spec, predicting next week will be a better game for Sav but against tough competition.. maybe 45-50 sk8.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
            All the LB matches were fairly one sided to some degree

yes, twlj matches literally didn't happen due to some bot issues.

side note: in lb, we put up 9 or so minutes again dice's 3rd (maybe 4th) string. woo! sage got stomped by pene. they didn't even get a full minute. :/
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

they barely got over 1/6th of a minute (11 seconds), jason! that must count for something!

Comment

probably more than we'll get, so i should keep my mouth shut. (seriously, wasn't trying to take a shot at you, sage. you're good guys.)
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

the caps have their own reasons for not playing rj but I pressured Peru into subbing me in which I know was a bad mistake since we had Halls sitting in spec, predicting next week will be a better game for Sav but against tough competition.. maybe 45-50 sk8.
                  wasnt the only mistake savanger made....halls should of started for the voodoo child to begin with, and where is sarrow...guy dds 7x a day to make it into twl then goes inactive after he makes it?
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol'd

Doesn't matter if Riverside outted you or not. It would have just delayed the inevitable. You lost by 8, not 3.
                    A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

not necessarily true, regen. how many times have you seen a guy at 5-9 or 6-9 make a turn around and go 10-10 or even better? it happens more than you'd think.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

wasnt the only mistake savanger made....halls should of started for the voodoo child to begin with, and where is sarrow...guy dds 7x a day to make it into twl then goes inactive after he makes it?
                        I think our caps lost abit of faith in Halls due to slightly poor performances in DDs prior to the match that day never-the-less the guy SHOULD of started. Sarrow had been travelling back home since before round 1, he'll be back for round 3.

Comment

man, maybe we need to start giving a damn so these squads stop saying they can beat us
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                            not necessarily true, regen. how many times have you seen a guy at 5-9 or 6-9 make a turn around and go 10-10 or even better? it happens more than you'd think.
                            Mobey wouldn't have made a comeback, I promise you. Shouldve, couldve, wouldve doesn't matter.
                            A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by Regen View Post
                              Mobey wouldn't have made a comeback, I promise you. Shouldve, couldve, wouldve doesn't matter.
                              true, but peru on 9 could of...thats why i mentioned rside for taking him out

Comment

Haters gonna' hate.

Comment

Working...
                                X