TWL Guest Analyst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Guest Analyst

bout to head out, thought I throw this out there and return tomorrow morning to see the interest levels. Thinking of starting another idea along with broadcasts (commentary) for TWL games. Starting with this week, I'm going to ask a player or two to stay after the match (must have seen the whole match, Go to a priv arena) to see what their thoughts were on the game (So the analysis won't be so bias as to using the winners of the match). Also, I might try to get the MVP of the match and get some of his thoughts as well just because an mvp performance deserves more than a bot saying good job. In like an NBA game, sometimes most juicy dialogue comes after the match.

What do you guys think? Would this add something to the match viewing experience or is it a waste of time? For you people who are witty and love making twl week predictions, this is your chance to get in some of your stuff, for post-game coverage.
    Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
    Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

Where were you like, four-five years ago when the witty people still cared.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Well sounds like a cool and different idea or so, but like kthx sorta mentioned, will anyone / enough people actually care or be interested..

As for who u interview or so, i think givin the MVP some questions is a nice idea, also if ur doing LB also, maybe 1 of the sharks of the winners and also a person from the losing team such as the terr or something. Just feel since sharks never get MVP in LB that 1 of the winning pair should get to give his views of the game also, since the game is viewed/seen differently from a shark to a spid etc. And its usually nice to hear the views on the losing team also after a game, just finding which person to ask will be the question... askin a random proly wont end well lol

IF ur just doing LJ/LD then speakin to the MVP would be enough.

As for speakin to 1-2 who specd the entire match i think that'll be messy ina way lol Everyone is biased in 1 way or another vs some squads, also unless u find / get 2 volunteers before the game starts it would be also a bit hard. For me personally, its rare that i sit and actually spec an entire LB/LJ/LD game that my squads not playing in, either by multitasking some or just not fully paying attention to the game at all times. I'd guess/suggest having your reporters named/found b4 the games start so u dont get a halfass report from a random lol

Also since ur FF and azn, i'll trust the guyz u choose to report on these matches, since ur an oldass fuk nowdays, i am hoping ull capable of finding decent ppl!!

GL btw :P

Edit: Maybe also interviewing the ref of the match for some of his views of the match mite be a good choice or extra addition to the other ppl. Not sure really how active and actually into the matches ref's are nowdays with the bots doin most of the work, but just throwin some ideas out :P
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Where were you like, four-five years ago when the witty people still cared.
        Destroying everyone and not caring about preserving TW.
        Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
        Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
          Well sounds like a cool and different idea or so, but like kthx sorta mentioned, will anyone / enough people actually care or be interested..

As for who u interview or so, i think givin the MVP some questions is a nice idea, also if ur doing LB also, maybe 1 of the sharks of the winners and also a person from the losing team such as the terr or something. Just feel since sharks never get MVP in LB that 1 of the winning pair should get to give his views of the game also, since the game is viewed/seen differently from a shark to a spid etc. And its usually nice to hear the views on the losing team also after a game, just finding which person to ask will be the question... askin a random proly wont end well lol

IF ur just doing LJ/LD then speakin to the MVP would be enough.

As for speakin to 1-2 who specd the entire match i think that'll be messy ina way lol Everyone is biased in 1 way or another vs some squads, also unless u find / get 2 volunteers before the game starts it would be also a bit hard. For me personally, its rare that i sit and actually spec an entire LB/LJ/LD game that my squads not playing in, either by multitasking some or just not fully paying attention to the game at all times. I'd guess/suggest having your reporters named/found b4 the games start so u dont get a halfass report from a random lol

Also since ur FF and azn, i'll trust the guyz u choose to report on these matches, since ur an oldass fuk nowdays, i am hoping ull capable of finding decent ppl!!

GL btw :P

Edit: Maybe also interviewing the ref of the match for some of his views of the match mite be a good choice or extra addition to the other ppl. Not sure really how active and actually into the matches ref's are nowdays with the bots doin most of the work, but just throwin some ideas out :P
          Yeah, people do. Already had one for the Saturday LD. So it's not like its up for consideration, its more like this is whats happening but I'd like to see what everyone thought about it.
          Youtube.com/FieryFire3D

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
            For me personally, its rare that i sit and actually spec an entire LB/LJ/LD game that my squads not playing in, either by multitasking some or just not fully paying attention to the game at all times.
            omerta
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

pro signature
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

fuck
                Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

there are 300 views on a couple of ff's videos
                  Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

yeah i like the idea, specially in the bigger matches and the play offs

i was actually considering putting together a TWL podcast but then i got on a crappy 3 week course that drained my energy so it never got of the ground. Was thinking of asking here for 1-2 co-hosts then we could produce a short audio round up the last standout results and a preview of upcoming games. Could have been allright if a couple of ppl struck up the right rapport but that would been totaly hit or miss :P

it's the same for yourself but if you have fun doing it it's worth doing, if it's a labour then probably not worth it :P
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Diakka View Post
                      there are 300 views on a couple of ff's videos
                      diakka you are officially my hero!
                      Youtube.com/FieryFire3D

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                        yeah i like the idea, specially in the bigger matches and the play offs

i was actually considering putting together a TWL podcast but then i got on a crappy 3 week course that drained my energy so it never got of the ground. Was thinking of asking here for 1-2 co-hosts then we could produce a short audio round up the last standout results and a preview of upcoming games. Could have been allright if a couple of ppl struck up the right rapport but that would been totaly hit or miss :P

it's the same for yourself but if you have fun doing it it's worth doing, if it's a labour then probably not worth it :P
                        All this stuff right now is basically designed to have everything ready when TWL playoffs come around. As in like settings..etc..but if you guys wanna help out, plan on doing something media related in the future, discuss broadcasted matches, I have a private chat for this. Let me know
                        Youtube.com/FieryFire3D

Comment

Working...
                        X