No announcement yet.

TWLD Week 3 Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y u vsing us? already mentioned that claushouse was probably the reason aerin was getting frustrated...this was probably the reason he started getting more aggressive since no one was trying to get the 9's out (jessup was out by this time)...and yeah i didnt mention it but claus had a chance to out geio at left corner but instead of even attempting to do so he chose to ran....
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

glad to see you contributing to the forums eria
      Gun remembers.

Comment

He did make a mistake, but he was the only one in that 2v2 situation that was shooting. I'm sure the TWDD stats would have looked something like Aerin 6.2 BUL/m - crashhouse 0.3 BUL/m. I understand why you're upset...you and crashhouse skills in WB are identical.

Comment

ITT: turbans fledging warbird career continued with another solid performance. guy definitely top 1 rookie this season.

too bad if we go by my twld history, i will choke the third twld game of the season that i play. it'll be pretty much a dejá vu from 2 seasons ago where i drunkenly went 2-6 against sage and got benched for rest of the season.

also, fuck. i wanted to see the choke of paladen against fierce. was busy raping in a bd.

Comment

i agree with you cres, good write up.

ps: my kill on phyre and timely lagout was sexy, jus sayin.
            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
              He did make a mistake, but he was the only one in that 2v2 situation that was shooting. I'm sure the TWDD stats would have looked something like Aerin 6.2 BUL/m - crashhouse 0.3 BUL/m. I understand why you're upset...you and crashhouse skills in WB are identical.
              Auger is out. 8 wins 10 losses.

That's all I have to say about that.

Sure, claushouse probably shouldn't be LDing. But despite his terrible choke, and lack of bullets, the guy did his job and stayed alive till that endpoint. Aerin was a complete monster, but he had a mental lapse. If claushouse was subbed out though, we would be lol'ing at Fierce's loss.

In conclusion, Travis is stupid.

Comment

Riverside 5-10 vs Savanger. Total 15-20.
                Clausehouse 25-30. Looks like he more valuable than you.

Comment

good write up mr.cres

Comment

itt

claushouse (who?) vs's reigning twl rookie of the year cres saying cres knows nothing about twld.

Uh huh
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

internet spaceships
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                        Riverside 5-10 vs Savanger. Total 15-20.
                        Clausehouse 25-30. Looks like he more valuable than you.
                        Right, let's look at records instead of win total. It's all good, you're still garbage in all aspects.

Comment

So we somehow went from bringing up my 8-10 record vs. Asians...to you feeling insulted about your 5-10 record and switching it up to squad records. Man you're on a roll. What's next? TWEL?

Comment

clausehouses hands were shaking, thats a fact. the guy was petrified and couldnt handle the pressure that is TWL.

at the end of the day, it was the more experienced players that prevailed. even tho i wanted paladen to win, and they should have, the scrub tactics and skill that is clausehouse failed them in the end.

end of story.

no point in bringing past games, were talking about what happened, and what happened is complete fail on paladens side.
                            Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by Eria View Post
                              gg fierce, gj geio knew pala wud pull a stunt like that, held it up gud
                              leech? stfu
                              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                                Auger is out. 8 wins 10 losses.

That's all I have to say about that.

Sure, claushouse probably shouldn't be LDing. But despite his terrible choke, and lack of bullets, the guy did his job and stayed alive till that endpoint. Aerin was a complete monster, but he had a mental lapse. If claushouse was subbed out though, we would be lol'ing at Fierce's loss.

In conclusion, Travis is stupid.
                                Wouldnt have mattered who was subd in. Geikobe was in effect.

Comment

Working...
                                X