No announcement yet.

TWLD Week 3 Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We switched our cable/Internet service to comcast and they've been bullshitting us all weekend so I didn't have Internet to play. Should be getting it installed today or tomorrow at the latest. So, newbz don't get too excited because yall caught us on a bad day. Sorry ease.

Ps. How about them dirty birds? Roddy White is a BEAST!
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

o shit son my name got mentioned

Comment

itt

first :shock1:

then :crying:

finally
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Welfare View Post
          o shit son my name got mentioned
          fuk ursilf noopi b4 i use geass on u

and ty paul 4 laying down law b4
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
          X