• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twlb week4

go pantrate

go
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
    go pantrate

go
    go pancrake

go
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Comment

this just in: juice
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

hi ara, i see u!
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

all of the tw forums community can be winners this weekend if they just VOTE GRAN GUERRERO
          twl is nothing compared to the stakes here
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

if elected, i promise not to take the T out of your BLT. this is something my opponent, mr. guerrero, cannot say on his behalf.

please think of the deliciousness of your sandwiches. what's a BL? who wants to eat that?

on topic: hope sweet gets its first win this weekend. i think we'll be able to avoid getting skunked for the whole season since we have trauma still on the schedule, but i wouldn't mind another few wins and i think sk8 might be a possibility.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X