Trauma+ vs. Dice Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
    1.) personally, i fully trust diakka. the guy has integrity. he wouldn't abuse a moderator command even if it were the twlb finals.

2.) as far as there being some "insider" who would either look the other way, or worse yet, edit the server logs, that's crap. complete and utter crap. the upper echelons of staff are not going to let something like that happen. there is wayyyyyyyyy too much oversight and policy and red tape in the way.

3.) hire vati so he can learn all our secrets!
    Couldve been wingzero, spacehiker, diakka, maverick and an entire slew of other people.
    ^i clicked edit and wanted that on the bottom of my post but i cant scroll down on my phone in this text area^
    Re: 2)

The only red tape is not having access to the file. Anyone with access to the server log can edit out anything they want. Diakka probably did it himself for all i know (if he did do this warp thing).

Comment

• I and rest of dice dont base our losses on 'cheaters' and keep talking about it like brookus, unless we really did see something.
      After the game mega got flared in a priv arena, showed him what happend, flared got Spacehiker in the arena to check the logs, this was well after 30 minutes of the game, hell, if he did do it which I'm pretty dam sure he did, it was probably edited out by the time SH checked it.
      This isnt the first time that shit happend, SH did speak to diakka about it before, as he said it mightve been "lag"
      but w/e, this isnt the section to be talking about it

Edit: We didnt even lose that BD, so we wouldnt have any reason to really bias on what we really did see
      Last edited by Efhat; 10-15-2010, 03:50 PM.
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• by the way the game was taped and I don't see anything fishy, check for yourself and show me exactly where this cheating occurred, faggot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XShnQlz09KM

Comment

• oh please... fuck all this "conspiracy" noise. no one is editing server logs.

look, i'm the guy who vehemently went after sika for a good 3 or 4 years running. constantly calling him out on being a cheater. i was crying wolf left and right (yeah i know that analogy isn't quite right but whatever). i've since grown up a whole lot. i've spent plenty of time on both sides of the player/staff coin. i'm telling you, there is no way diakka or anyone else is editing out a server log to cover for cheating in a goddamn twbd match. that's just ridiculous.

to even suggest such a thing just goes to show that there are some seriously immature/idiotic fucks playing this game. and we all already knew that anyway.

welcome to subspace.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• i can tell this much.

diakka does not have the power to access server logs. :fear:

Comment

• only 1 person has the power to change those logs, and thats turban. why do you think he ends every post with :fear:
              http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

• am this powirful staffir.

if that only were true. think only smod+ have access to server logs like that. -_- gotta wait a couple more months until that promotion happens!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                  This is my summary…

Add player into game - Fail
                  Halt Game on illegal sub - Fail
                  Show some sense and not appeal – Fail
                  Uphold rules as written – Fail

So if the appeal is denied, how can there be punishment? (rhetorical question) And if you are going to punish Cape/Dice, why not punish the ref? (rhetorical question) Are the rules going to be changed for the future? For example, perhaps the rules only specify what is and is not acceptable, do not try to define the level of punishment in the rules.
                  Leave the handling of the punishment to be determined only after everything has been reviewed. Then the appropriate level of punishment can be in the context of game impact (or whatever other criteria that people can dream up). At least this way everyone is on the same page.
                  Or it can be left as is and allow everyone to waste time and energy debating the drama it produces every year.
                  eph
                  Why would you punish the host? If he got added at the start I could understand. But as soon as I found out merce wasnt allowed to play I told dice.
                  Major Crisis

Comment

• ephemeral is a whiner

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                      penetrtate for triple crowwwwwn
                      hey jeenyuss whats up man
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• need a 5th page.

Comment

• woohoo. success!

now lets work on spamming another 39.. err.. 38 times with this post included. got to get a new page! :fear:

ps: pandora is going to win.

Comment

• Barely even noticed this thread late reply but imo eph is right bout the rules. cape is a cap cape knew he was adding someone in that wasnt eligible but he did so anyways. Guys can cry and cry about how it didnt have an impact on the game but either way a rule was broken and the punishment that follows wasnt used, instead we decided to say f it. Good job TWL ops going to apply for trauma+ and double squad see if i can play n there next lb game since rules dont matter anymore. Oh and im sure dice queers will think i say this cuz i want them to lose, has nothing to do with that faggots. Has to do with following rules, not bending/throwing them out because cape decided he wanted to check the league bot during a league game.

Any chance of getting some staffers that read and understand why we put rules up in the first place so they might enforce them?
                            4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
                            Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
                            1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

• Won't happen... More of a punishment for people that use racially suggestive language then for those who break the rules in a large league event. I bet if staff got extra "On it / Got it" points for taking this call they would be all over it. End the quota rewards, and start punishing staffers who don't use proper communication and judgment calls. I am tired of doing calls like ?help Can someone check "random player" lag? He is eating a lot in our match, and getting a reply like (noobstaff <er>)> Y dont u stop whining and play better?

Everyone is trying all these techniques to restore the zone. Start at the TOP and work your way down. End the "Staff has the final decision in rules" shit. So many decisions are made on favoritism and biased opinions that I am shocked that everyone hasn't quit yet.

*mumble mumble*
                              RIOT RIOT

Comment

• Seems like most everyone here who posted took this completely out of context. This shouldnt have anything to do with the fact that trauma would have lost either way and dice would have won. Thats obvious, the fact is even if trauma hadnt appealed tw staff should have STILL looked into this and should have STILL given the end result which is stated in the book. Asked stayon a bit ago all he can say is cape was punished for his mistake, i ask what mistake that was and he cant come up with an aswer. According to stayon cape was fully aware he shouldnt add merce but he did so anyways in order to test the twl bot. Funny that a cap from dice agree's that this more about staff not able to enforce there rule book and picking and choosing when they decide to do so. He was very happy that apparently when a cap decides to break a rule that has an obvious punishment our amazing staff was able to create a loophole just for them.
                                4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
                                Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
                                1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

Working...
                                X