Trauma+ vs. Dice Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jones View Post
    I'm surprised no one has trolled this terrible attempt at getting a free win already.
    what do you mean

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
      I guess playing 7v8 isn't cutting enough slack. Also watch the video, merce was in the game for less than 3 seconds and didn't even fire a bomb. I'll tell you what is best for the league, and for your squad. That you guys take your 15-11 loss like men and pray to God that you don't have to rematch us if that is what the decision comes down to, because you will get no more than 1 minute of total flag time. I will make my squad set up a cram in the spawn area and hold you guys there and hopefully make the people on your squad realize how bad they are and that them trying to fuck over a 4x LB championship squad was the worst idea ever. Then maybe they will dissolve and we will have 1 less squad for TWLB.

I normally dont respond to your posts, but please help me understand how being forced to play 7v8 was cutting slack?
      eph

Comment

Common mega! Cut this guy some slack! Give him a win! it would be better for TW. Rules are rules, they get broken every week anyways. Now, what's gonna happen next week? People gonna start raping people, that what's gonna happen. The rules are the law and we must all obey.

Mega this is your chance to act like an upright citizen so ephemeral can, for once in his life say, "I have found a man with an equal sense of morality!"

Keep arguing about nothing if you want, but everyone agrees it is a stupid appeal, common sense is a good thing.

Comment

Victory will not be awarded to Trauma+

The active TWL ops have decided in the form of a 4-2 decision that Traumua+ will not be awarded the victory as is stated in rule 5.03a III.

The affirming opinion on this matter held the following sentiments: They felt as though the player added (who was in play for approximately 3-7 seconds) had no impact on a game that was quite obviously in favor of dice. They felt that replaying a game or awarding a victory over a player who had absolutely no impact on the game would be a harsh penalty. While the rules do explicitly state a loss is to be the result of this, they felt that this is a very unique situation that does require some interpretation of the rules. This view is also backed by precedent of previous TWL op decisions

The dissenting opinion on this matter held the following sentiments: They felt that the rules explicitly state that a victory is to be rewarded to Trauma+, and that interpretation of the rules is a form of injustice to the rules themselves. They also cited that it is a slippery slope when you start interpreting rules rather than simply acting on what is stated.

While the victory will not be awarded to Trauma+, the TWL ops did reach some consensus on some repercussions.

1) Dice will be issued the warning stated in the rule in question. If they have another rule infraction this season, they will forfeit all of their games.

2) The player who has taken responsibility for adding merce (Cape) will be issued a 2 week TWL ban from all competitions.

-humid
          TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
          TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
          Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
          - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
          Originally posted by kthx
          Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

sounds good to me!

such a dumbass sometimes, cape. sheesh.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Illinois vs. Penn State, 33 - 13. That is all

hi friends
              chief

Syndicate- TWLJ Champions Season 9

Dice- TWLB Champions Season 10, 11, 13

Mootland Farmer

Comment

I think punishment 1 is a bit too far because mistakes can happen...so instead of punishing the entire team punish the idiot who commits it....which leads me into agreeing with punishment #2
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

ban everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                    The active TWL ops have decided in the form of a 4-2 decision that Traumua+ will not be awarded the victory as is stated in rule 5.03a III.
                    are you fucking kidding me? 2 were for it!? looks like we need new ops after we get new forum mods.
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post

-humid
                      uhmm don't u need an odd amount of voters so it can't end in a tie... if not what will happen when it was 3-3?
                      SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                      SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                      Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                      Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                      1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                      1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Well that is alright barton, it looks we have 4 competent ones and 2 morons so it will never be tied.

Seriously please name the two dipshits who wanted this game replayed. Axe them please.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

They may be dipshits, but when I think about this I got to say, if one of my caps added someone and didn't even know who is on roster, I would be a little worried at their apparent lack of knowledge of the squad and its players. I think I would go ahead and tell that person to spend the next 2 weeks studying the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            Well that is alright barton, it looks we have 4 competent ones and 2 morons so it will never be tied.

Seriously please name the two dipshits who wanted this game replayed. Axe them please.
                            Agreed, but opposite of everything you just said.

Comment

be quiet faggot
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Barton View Post
                                uhmm don't u need an odd amount of voters so it can't end in a tie... if not what will happen when it was 3-3?
                                The host of the game was taken into account as the 6th person. There were 5 ops who's rulings were primary to the host of the game's opinion.
                                TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                                TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                                Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                                - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                                Originally posted by kthx
                                Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X