No announcement yet.

District so delusional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lurk lurk. lets make this thread the most popular one in twl subforums.

Comment

so, dear forum mods.. whoops, pardon me, forum smods. is ara going to stop locking threads now? if not, i want my vote(s) back!

Comment

I approve of any konging this thread entails.

Comment

America gave Japan plenty of warnings before they dropped Big Bertha on their asses back in WW2
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

and the bomb itself was a warning that acid rain is coming

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
              love to post, nothing beats stirring up threads like these at 4:50am.

let us change the topic to the great riverside and his achievements in this superb game we play on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis. guy has won twel warbird championship title season 8 or something. not many people have been able to achieve the same. wish i'd be as great as him. B) he's also an awesome 3 league player. there sure ain't many of those in this game! especially people that play at his caliber. :turned:
              Listen here annoying faggot, I have not played this terrible zone for 6-8 years, or however long you've played for. You're probably the most active player in trench wars as well, which says a lot about how much you truly "care". You still suck at every single ship, you still have yet to win ANYTHING, despite playing such an easy zone. Six years, still garbage. Now do yourself a favor, stfu for life and stop spamming like the homo nerd you are. Enjoy watching Creature go - in TWLD from the bench.

Comprende?

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                Listen here annoying faggot, I have not played this terrible zone for 6-8 years, or however long you've played for. You're probably the most active player in trench wars as well, which says a lot about how much you truly "care". You still suck at every single ship, you still have yet to win ANYTHING, despite playing such an easy zone. Six years, still garbage. Now do yourself a favor, stfu for life and stop spamming like the homo nerd you are. Enjoy watching Creature go - in TWLD from the bench.

Comprende?
                I can be your hero baby, I can kiss away the pain, I will stand by you forever!
                you....can take...my breathe away...
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

@ ricko ginger: lololol gj. also, did you notice how easy it was to make him rage with a simple (yet shitty) troll attempt? now back to the business. bet this will be another long post that makes close to no sense.

dear riverside and sweet crew.

if you truly knew anything about me, you simply wouldn't be raging like that when i do a simple pun in-game or troll these forums in a simple (yet terrible) way. it's hilarious how easily you get provoked by such simple messages. thus, to save you from future embarrassment, i shall tell you a couple of things that should clear up for you the difference between you and me. actually, this may as well be a clarification for the entire trench wars population that have little to no knowledge bout me. without further ado, i will start with the most obvious difference between us two.

for me, this game is a chatting program (similar to mIRC) where i actively talk in all my non-staff chats, private conversations and team chats rather than a competitive game. i admit, i personally chat way too much for my own good (to the point where it's just plain annoying to even see me type) and i have no intention to change my way of "playing" this game. it doesn't matter whether it is the twl finals or if i'm simply just idling around in spectator frequency, i will continue to chat and multitask the way i have been for the past couple of years. there has been numerous of times when the squad captains have got mad at me for chatting way too much during twl, saying that i don't take this game seriously enough. and i have to agree with them, which brings to our second difference, albeit it's not as clear one as the first one at least in my opinion.

our playing mentality in this game is on a completely different level. what i mean is that if i had to describe my personality in this game, then i would say that i'm a laid-back doer rather than a competitive or highly competitive person, which is the category where you (riverside) fall into. this is probably one of the reasons why i am misunderstood by several players in the game, although the main reason most likely is that i'm an annoying player. now it's time to simplify the whole playing mentality thing for you:

if one had to describe my personality, they would probably say that i'm a hyper social person that chats way too much for his own good and i have to agree with that claim. first and foremost, when i log in to this game i try to enjoy myself and have fun while occasionally playing a couple of twd games with other players in the squad. i am hardly ever the one that requests for a twd match, rather i am simply the filler that plays if other people want to play a game. although i have to admit that i enjoy playing with other players, it's not my primary focus in this game. i intend to stay relaxed (even though sometimes even that seems like an impossible task, blame it on the stress or something else) and try to get my utmost level of fun while playing this game. and truth to be told, i get the most of my entertainment in this game from chatting in personal chats, private or freq/public chats rather than the game itself. and i'm sure as hell that i'm not the only person that does this. i'm a helpful personality, i don't have any grudges and will help anyone that asks for help, as long as they are polite and need the help. although, there's times when i feel like throwing a random pun at someone and see how they'll react at it, it's always entertaining to see people care too much. none the less, i don't enjoy fighting with other players (verbally) thus i will either ignore their presence, throw a random comment at them or try to talk their way out of the conversation (e.g. either changing the subject or making them realize how retarded they are). B)

i also think in a realistic way, and by this i mean that i truly realize that i am (and never will be) among the best players in this game / zone as i have no intention to change my personality / viewpoint on this game (and even if i did take this game seriously, i would probably remain as bad as i am now). thus, i am not as ignorant as you are, riverside. and no, that's not fake modesty. that is the sad truth about turban, that mass-chatting bastard that everyone hates.

basically, i am not a highly competitive personality, although there's times when even i feel like trying. but, unfortunately for you, as crazy at it may seem, it's not when i am playing javelin or warbird in the twd/twl. the only league that i can truly care about nowadays is basing as it's the most fun and the least repetitive league in the zone.

now to end this ridiculously long post filled with nonsense that does not even matter, please shoot yourself.

let the konging begin tonight?

(i'm totally not going to read what i just posted. i'm sure it sounds like complete gibberish and makes no sense, but if i get at least one good laugh and/or reply then it was worth it)

Comment

wtf

holy fuck that was a long post from me. getting the rope, bye cruel world. :fear: :wub: :fear:

Comment

do you really enjoy hearing yourself talk that much
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

he does
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Turban gr8test ever. if i was female i'd def hit it.
                          TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                          2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                          TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                          TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                          cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                          Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                            @ ricko ginger: lololol gj. also, did you notice how easy it was to make him rage with a simple (yet shitty) troll attempt? now back to the business. bet this will be another long post that makes close to no sense.

dear riverside and sweet crew.

if you truly knew anything about me, you simply wouldn't be raging like that when i do a simple pun in-game or troll these forums in a simple (yet terrible) way. it's hilarious how easily you get provoked by such simple messages. thus, to save you from future embarrassment, i shall tell you a couple of things that should clear up for you the difference between you and me. actually, this may as well be a clarification for the entire trench wars population that have little to no knowledge bout me. without further ado, i will start with the most obvious difference between us two.

for me, this game is a chatting program (similar to mIRC) where i actively talk in all my non-staff chats, private conversations and team chats rather than a competitive game. i admit, i personally chat way too much for my own good (to the point where it's just plain annoying to even see me type) and i have no intention to change my way of "playing" this game. it doesn't matter whether it is the twl finals or if i'm simply just idling around in spectator frequency, i will continue to chat and multitask the way i have been for the past couple of years. there has been numerous of times when the squad captains have got mad at me for chatting way too much during twl, saying that i don't take this game seriously enough. and i have to agree with them, which brings to our second difference, albeit it's not as clear one as the first one at least in my opinion.

our playing mentality in this game is on a completely different level. what i mean is that if i had to describe my personality in this game, then i would say that i'm a laid-back doer rather than a competitive or highly competitive person, which is the category where you (riverside) fall into. this is probably one of the reasons why i am misunderstood by several players in the game, although the main reason most likely is that i'm an annoying player. now it's time to simplify the whole playing mentality thing for you:

if one had to describe my personality, they would probably say that i'm a hyper social person that chats way too much for his own good and i have to agree with that claim. first and foremost, when i log in to this game i try to enjoy myself and have fun while occasionally playing a couple of twd games with other players in the squad. i am hardly ever the one that requests for a twd match, rather i am simply the filler that plays if other people want to play a game. although i have to admit that i enjoy playing with other players, it's not my primary focus in this game. i intend to stay relaxed (even though sometimes even that seems like an impossible task, blame it on the stress or something else) and try to get my utmost level of fun while playing this game. and truth to be told, i get the most of my entertainment in this game from chatting in personal chats, private or freq/public chats rather than the game itself. and i'm sure as hell that i'm not the only person that does this. i'm a helpful personality, i don't have any grudges and will help anyone that asks for help, as long as they are polite and need the help. although, there's times when i feel like throwing a random pun at someone and see how they'll react at it, it's always entertaining to see people care too much. none the less, i don't enjoy fighting with other players (verbally) thus i will either ignore their presence, throw a random comment at them or try to talk their way out of the conversation (e.g. either changing the subject or making them realize how retarded they are). B)

i also think in a realistic way, and by this i mean that i truly realize that i am (and never will be) among the best players in this game / zone as i have no intention to change my personality / viewpoint on this game (and even if i did take this game seriously, i would probably remain as bad as i am now). thus, i am not as ignorant as you are, riverside. and no, that's not fake modesty. that is the sad truth about turban, that mass-chatting bastard that everyone hates.

basically, i am not a highly competitive personality, although there's times when even i feel like trying. but, unfortunately for you, as crazy at it may seem, it's not when i am playing javelin or warbird in the twd/twl. the only league that i can truly care about nowadays is basing as it's the most fun and the least repetitive league in the zone.

now to end this ridiculously long post filled with nonsense that does not even matter, please shoot yourself.

let the konging begin tonight?

(i'm totally not going to read what i just posted. i'm sure it sounds like complete gibberish and makes no sense, but if i get at least one good laugh and/or reply then it was worth it)
                            Trolling is all about getting a response. I've never seen someone get trolled as badly as this :|

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                              do you really enjoy hearing yourself talk that much
                              i do, it's fun. and do you know what's more fun? to annoy people by chatting non stop during twl finals, making the captains rage etc. $

@ nockm: that was a response for the community, rather than only sweet and riverside, just to clear out the misunderstanding(s) that other players may have about me.

aka, i'm not a highly competitive player but i am still a total douche that deserves to be hated.

Comment

and don't quote that wall of text. almost tricked me into reading it.

Comment

Working...
                                X