Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the server crashed for me also mega, which is why we both asked for extra time. let me know when you're done sucking your own dick fgt

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
      you guys should rename your squad to dark+. you are all new, horrible in the one league you play, and so pathetic that you can't take a beating and you have to make a joke of an appeal like trauma +. you guys made no subs or anything during the game or made any lineup change so you clearly didn't even need the two minutes, we actually did. the server crashed for me so I missed the first few minutes of the game and had to sub in. good idea getting an asian kid who takes videos of himself putting on makeup and can't even read or type proper english to make your sad excuse at an appeal.
      nice to see you took 25 minutes to write that. Also thanks for confirming that you did want added time. I didn't know you were having server trouble so that just makes the appeal even stronger. We BOTH has trouble with adding people before time ended and were asking for extra time, yet Beam <ER> did not give it to us. Seriously it couldn't be more obvious that his should go through. If it doesn't... twl rules are all messed up.
      Rematch

Ps. My Computer/Program Files/Continuum/logs 3:megaman89>lol who do you guys think the colts will start this week? peyton or eli
      SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
      SSCU Trench Wars
      Triple Threat
      SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
      SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
      SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
      SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
      SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
      SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
      SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

checks the stats you stupid ass oriental. you guys used ZERO SUBS, had ZERO LAGOUTS, and had 5 PLAYERS IN WHEN THE GAME STARTED AS DID WE. so there was no need for extra time you blind fuck
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

What really happened is that you lost and you're pissed so you're trying to find a way around it. Stop trying to degrade everyone who tells you that your appeal is retarded children, because it is. If you had 2 brain cells to rub together, which your previous actions in this zone have indicated that you lack, you would know that this appeal would be about as useful as you are in your only league: fun to watch for about 4 minutes until it just dies out. How are you going to say MC has no experience in this league? Your average time alive in JDs and LJ is what, 4 minutes? You hardly have more experience than he does. You lost, you can't beat dice, and you're a worthless faggot. These are all things that you need to accept and deal with.

Oh and PS, despite all your effort of "opening" your log files, you forgot the space between his name and what he actually you worthless cock gobbling thunder cunt.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Children <ER> View Post

Ps. My Computer/Program Files/Continuum/logs 3:megaman89>lol who do you guys think the colts will start this week? peyton or eli
            just for reference before this sperm burper edits.

PS get him 89

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

checks the stats you stupid ass oriental. you guys used ZERO SUBS, had ZERO LAGOUTS, and had 5 PLAYERS IN WHEN THE GAME STARTED AS DID WE. so there was no need for extra time you blind fuck
              You need to check yourself into a medical clinic. Were not talking about during the game you dumb fucking low iq pos. We both were having problems at the starting, more time should have been giving. It doesn't matter if we didnt have any lagouts of subs we did when we were trying to add 5 and so did you.

Has this info processed into your pea sized of a brain yet? good.. now stfu
              SSCU Trench Wars
              Triple Threat

Comment

alot of text for not caring... losers
                2:Chief Utsav> dwop scale 1-stayon how mad r u atm

Comment

This frantic start with 0 lagouts and no need for any subs by Dark directly led to their loss by 16 points this game clearly needs to be replayed!!!!!!!!

Comment

you had 5 players in at the start of the game with plenty more worthless ones in spec, we had 5 players in the game with plenty of backups availble. read the rules, or should I put them into bigger font for you? maybe you have mascara in your eyes you dumb faggot

Comment

both teams had 5 eligable people in the arena, no extra time should have been given even if you did have lagouts. i'm sure you had like 8 in spec anyways.
                      Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

you had 5 players in at the start of the game with plenty more worthless ones in spec, we had 5 players in the game with plenty of backups availble. read the rules, or should I put them into bigger font for you? maybe you have mascara in your eyes you dumb faggot
                        Doesn't matter if you have a galore of subs on the bench, you were having trouble adding your top 5 line and so were we

Rules:
                        Did we have problems adding our starting lines? [Yes]
                        Did both captains agree to more time? [Yes]

But yeah post the rules in big font like Major it's nice to know how easy it is to get under a retards skin.
                        SSCU Trench Wars
                        Triple Threat

Comment

Doesn't matter if you have a galore of subs on the bench, you were having trouble adding your top 5 line and so were we

Rules:
                          Did we have problems adding our starting lines? [Yes]
                          Did both captains agree to more time? [Yes]

But yeah post the rules in big font like Major it's nice to know how easy it is to get under a retards skin.
                          Did you have enough players on the bench to sub in? [Yes]
                          Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
                            Did you have enough players on the bench to sub in? [Yes]
                            He lag'd out with 10-20 seconds left, whats the first thing that comes to ur mind if that happens? U will say in blue extra time not !remove zidane !add ...

You're beyond stupid Major, once again just made yourself look mentally retarded.

yikes..
                            SSCU Trench Wars
                            Triple Threat

Comment

it's not about having your 5 starters it's about having 5 eligable players. anyway, you did have your 5 starters in apparently since you didn't use a sub and clearly you didn't have lag problems since nobody lagged out. do you know what eligable means? maybe you should get your american to chinese dictionary out

Comment

oh I'm so cool lets put the font 88 and show everyone how stupid Children is
                                as if you need his help for that

currently printing this appeal out because i am in dire need of toilet paper
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X