X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal TWLJ Week 8 Dark vs. Dice

Appeal this match for sure..
    Captains from both teams asked for extra time before time ran out, and the extra 2 minutes was not given. Once in blue box, both teams were confused to as why extra time was not added when Captains from both teams asked for it. Captains on both teams then both agreed to restart the match so there would be no appeal and there was nothing done.

This is probably due to the fact that it was Beam <ER>'s first TWL host and did not know command to add extra time. Completely understand that...but its all in the logs. Both teams wanted extra time and restart and didn't get it.

Doesn't matter if both teams had 5 in, if we both asked for extra time, then we should have got it. Why is that option even there then?
    Rematch
    Last edited by Children; 11-07-2010, 04:19 PM.
    SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
    SSCU Trench Wars
    Triple Threat
    SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
    SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
    SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
    SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Shut the fuck up already.
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

in before mm89 makes you look like a retard
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

pretty sure you can't add 2 minutes if both teams have got enough eligible players in the arena, ya know? even if both captains would want it.

lrn 2 read the rules n haf a gr8 day ty 4 this.

Comment

Damnit Everett made you look dumb before I could even post that. gj Everett
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

everyone did say did give extra time and i was lagging out 10 seconds before the match started

Comment

9.02 Line-ups and the Extra 2 Minutes
              Immediately following the game's announcement, squad captains or an appointed representative will have 5 minutes to submit a valid line-up. An additional 2 minutes may be requested if a squad is experiencing difficulty gathering the maximum amount of eligible players. If they have the maximum amount of eligible players, squads may not request an additional 2 minutes in order to figure out whom to add. No extra time will be granted after the 2 minute bonus.
              Last edited by Major Crisis; 11-07-2010, 05:21 PM.
              Major Crisis

Comment

we never had the 2 minute bonus..dunno wtf ur talking bout major, unless you just contradicted yourself at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
                  9.02 Line-ups and the Extra 2 Minutes
                  Immediately following the game's announcement, squad captains or an appointed representative will have 5 minutes to submit a valid line-up. An additional 2 minutes may be requested if a squad is experiencing difficulty gathering the maximum amount of eligible players. If they have the maximum amount of eligible players, squads may not request an additional 2 minutes in order to figure out whom to add. No extra time will be granted after the 2 minute bonus.
                  Zidane was lagging out with 10-20 seconds left before timer ran and captains of both teams were already asking for more time, but thanks for highlighting that rule and putting it in 88 font. How rude are you seriously? Now I see why you have so many problems in staff. I read the rules before making this post.

PS. in the future don't post in a league you don't play or know.
                  SSCU Trench Wars
                  Triple Threat

Comment

Originally posted by Children <ER> View Post
                    Zidane was lagging out with 10-20 seconds left before timer ran and captains of both teams were already asking for more time, but thanks for highlighting that rule and putting it in 88 font. How rude are you seriously? Now I see why you have so many problems in staff. I read the rules before making this post.

PS. in the future don't post in a league you don't play or know.
                    I am just saying the rule. I know people have used !add2mins in the past while both teams had enough to add. I guess the decision is in the hands of the host.
                    And what did you really lose by this lagout? I bet it was nothing.
                    Major Crisis

Comment

what you bet really doesn't matter, so thx. point is both captains on each team said to give us extra time. as you were saying in the rule you highlighted in size faggot both teams were having difficulties adding their team before time ran out.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                        what you bet really doesn't matter, so thx. point is both captains on each team said to give us extra time. as you were saying in the rule you highlighted in size faggot both teams were having difficulties adding their team before time ran out.
                        Both teams? Thats why only you guys are complaining and answering on this.

Edit: and children only talking about you lagging out.
                        But we will see what the TWL ops say about this.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
                          I am just saying the rule. I know people have used !add2mins in the past while both teams had enough to add. I guess the decision is in the hands of the host.
                          And what did you really lose by this lagout? I bet it was nothing.
                          You are not 'just saying the rule' you are being a huge loser, oh I'm so cool lets put the font 88 and show everyone how stupid Children is...
                          We clearly had problems adding people in (zidane) and the other team agreed to add more time as did we.

You're unbearable on another level, just stop replying because you have no clue what happened

Beam <ER>'s first host in TWL and he wasn't even paying attention to the roster lines, if he was he might of seen zidane lagging out with 10-20 seconds left and both teams asking for extra time. Instead he wasn't and was just ready to start the game.
                          SSCU Trench Wars
                          Triple Threat

Comment

im sure there is logs of both teams asking for extra time and to restart the round. they aren't complaining because they won. which is common sense and not some great mystery

Comment

you guys should rename your squad to dark+. you are all new, horrible in the one league you play, and so pathetic that you can't take a beating and you have to make a joke of an appeal like trauma +. you guys made no subs or anything during the game or made any lineup change so you clearly didn't even need the two minutes, we actually did. the server crashed for me so I missed the first few minutes of the game and had to sub in. good idea getting an asian kid who takes videos of himself putting on makeup and can't even read or type proper english to make your sad excuse at an appeal.
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                              1:waven> is if im going to prison
                              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Working...
                              X