• Show
Clear All

13-8, owned u n00pi's. pls allow skills vs me and get on my lvl

ps breaking news of day: riverside negative in TWL

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
      13-8, owned u n00pi's. pls allow skills vs me and get on my lvl

ps breaking news of day: riverside negative in TWL
      that's not breaking news, thats history repeating itself.

ps: paul, ty4this downsyndrome comment, made me lol irl. +100
      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

In before 1500 word post about how he's in great shape, how ease sucks, and how I'm a nobody. Get some new material you worthless piss stain.

PS you don't fool anyone those gallery pictures are all not so subtle ways of showing off your 3 inch pecker. No one is impressed. Go masterbate with sandpaper.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

scoop...scoopy...so wait...you were a captain which chose me to be a starter for his team? what team were you a captain of might i ask? Stray? Quake? Fear? either way, i dont even know why your replying. you werent a starting 5 for any team you played with me in. fuckin lil scrub got an ego cus hes playing for sk8. dude, wake the fuck up! u didnt even start for sk8, u happened to show up when someone else didnt...and if u are starting for sk8, it goes to show you just what ive been saying all along...

jeez, i dont even know why ur scrub replied, this was about lil nerd raging ease
          Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

oh no why are other people calling me out on a public forum? maybe i should consult my 6 packs of stomach.

Comment

lol I seriously can't argue with a clinically insane foreign person. Continue to live in your delusional spaceship world, and search for your snooky in real life I guess.
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                that's not breaking news, thats history repeating itself.

ps: paul, ty4this downsyndrome comment, made me lol irl. +100
                Weak and I pros at being - in TWLD. Creatard knows a thing or two about that as well (Crapid newbie)

Weak Fierce 7 7 47 47 51 7
                I -2 he -4.

Anyways, Ease/scoop, don't know why you're attacking Vash. I was like 1-8, while everyone else was doing fine. Game started to get out of hand when I ran like a pussy because I had to, and had Regen and Jones trying to protect me by sacrificing their e-lives. We'll see you in playoffs chumps. Didn't know these "pros" were so into Regular Season.

Gotta hit mid-season stride baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                  Weak and I pros at being - in TWLD. Creatard knows a thing or two about that as well (Crapid newbie)

Weak Fierce 7 7 47 47 51 7
                  I -2 he -4.

Anyways, Ease/scoop, don't know why you're attacking Vash. I was like 1-8, while everyone else was doing fine. Game started to get out of hand when I ran like a pussy because I had to, and had Regen and Jones trying to protect me by sacrificing their e-lives. We'll see you in playoffs chumps. Didn't know these "pros" were so into Regular Season.

Gotta hit mid-season stride baby.

If you read the thread, Vash clearly attacks Ease first.
                  4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL

Comment

i just had to call a nerd out for what he is. insecure about a guido being better then him. after i heard some talks in game about the guy actually wishing i did bad so he can be better then me, i figure hes probably butthurt a guy with a 6 pack can be so skilled...

so i told them, imma start some shit and see whats up...and as it turns out, hes mad so he had to comment on my jersey shore persona...

and then we have scoop, whos garbage, butting in to defend his lil fagget friend, with some ego he got from i have no clue where...kid, you played under me your whole career.

then now we have ease making up shit about my gameplay to try and smear the fact im better then your whole squad....hot dam...

il piss on you peeps anyday

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                      ..Dak and riverside are crucial to our victory..
                      Good luck trying to win TWLD, you will need it
                      2:Chief Utsav> dwop scale 1-stayon how mad r u atm

Comment

i just had to call a nerd out for what he is. insecure about a guido being better then him. after i heard some talks in game about the guy actually wishing i did bad so he can be better then me, i figure hes probably butthurt a guy with a 6 pack can be so skilled...

so i told them, imma start some shit and see whats up...and as it turns out, hes mad so he had to comment on my jersey shore persona...

and then we have scoop, whos garbage, butting in to defend his lil fagget friend, with some ego he got from i have no clue where...kid, you played under me your whole career.

then now we have ease making up shit about my gameplay to try and smear the fact im better then your whole squad....hot dam...

il piss on you peeps anyday
                        17-4 > 14-10 gg

Comment

pathetic little player basing his skill on a round of practically a dd...and i can tell your so happy you got it too, further proving your nothing but a fluke

Comment

both ease and scoop are better than you. who planted the idea in this guy's head that he's even a top 10 wb in the zone?
                            PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                            ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

i just had to call a nerd out for what he is. insecure
                              Thank you for taking my post and what I said about you and editing in poor grammar and spelling. Honestly, can you come up with something on your own? You just take what I say and send it back at me. As for me caring about you or your performance, get real. I've played for quite a long time, don't flatter yourself. I couldn't possibly care less about you. There have been many mediocre warbirds like you to enter the trenches, and I assure you that you're no more special than any of them. By all means though, keep pretending that in some alternate world you were invited to "get a fresh start." What a total joke. You do know that PriitK offered me $10000 to get a fresh start in the real world, right? I hope the sarcasm isn't lost on you, but I'm sure it will be.

Children> good god are you done
                              Phiz> I probably am gay
                              Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

am goin to start callin u Lady Vashj ty
                                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Working...
                                X